It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: crazyewok

Or you would of ended up with a gun fight on a plane and the plane would of blown up anyway.

Don't watch so many American movies please.

Its simple physics.

A gun fight on a plane is a very very very very very bad idea.

There are a alot of critical systems on a plane that if damaged mean a crashed plane.

Weather you like it or not, your rights as a gun owner end when you get on a plane. And its a fact that wont ever change.
And if it pisses you off tough !

edit on 5-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
'why the gun nuts win'

Is we have the constitution on our side.

DO NOT TREAD on our CIVIL LIBERTIES, and call yourselves liberals.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The groups of people who were exempt from the acquisition permit requirement expanded. Holders of annual hunting permits, government workers, and NSDAP members were no longer subject to gun ownership restrictions. Prior to the 1938 law, only officials of the central government, the states, and employees of the German Reichsbahn Railways were exempted.[5]

That is FRIGHTENINGLY similar to the laws we have now.

LEOs, and federal leos get to own what ever they want without all the fuss.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It appears you have a warped interpretation of the constitution on your side and a sick sense of entitlement that leads to children killing children (obviously due to lack of gun safety and education) Another shooting shocks America as 11-year-old boy kills 8-year-old neighbour .

But yah, carry on, nothing to worry about.

So, how many this year have died in the U.S.A. as a result of firearms?

Oh dear.

SMH

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Whats a BL3 lab?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

No its not warped

He is I hate to admit perfectly right in fact that he does have the right to own any firearm he likes within the borders of the USA.

I will take the piss and wind him up about air travel as technically he rights disappear when he goes through airport security as he is not with the USA at that point, but he is correct that Barring that or rules on private property he does indeed have gun rights.

Stupidity is not alas a reason to deny a right.

link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: neo96

It appears you have a warped interpretation of the constitution on your side and a sick sense of entitlement that leads to children killing children (obviously due to lack of gun safety and education) Another shooting shocks America as 11-year-old boy kills 8-year-old neighbour .

But yah, carry on, nothing to worry about.

So, how many this year have died in the U.S.A. as a result of firearms?

Oh dear.

SMH

What are your solutions slick???? I haven't seen people do anything but complain and do little word tricks like for the children which is droll at best.

Confiscation will not happen. Laws do not and are not intended to prevent crime, laws will not apply to the black market. Accounting for the realities what are your solutions???? Simple question and you haven't answered it.

link   

Want to try again there ?

The BILL of RIGHTS, and the 14th amendments all guarantee American citizens their RIGHTS to due process.

Those RIGHT are not forfeit to the state or the mob.

I actually CAN READ unlike the anti gunners.

DUE PROCESS can NOT be DENIED to anyone.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Whats a BL3 lab?

A bio saftey level 3 lab.

Its deadly but curable or deadly but vaccination available pathogens.

Eg plague, HIV, Legionnaires, typhus ect.

One level down from 4 which is things like ebola.

So the place you really DONT bring a gun and if you think overwise your likely too stupid to be working there

Hell you have to fill out tones of health and saftey forms just to bring in a pair of scissors!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

I said clearly....IF you are a American citizen gun owner today YOU are the NEW terrorists and should be labelled that way.

Why not label those of you who wish to violate the Constitution as terrorists?

That would at least be accurate, unlike your ridiculous hyper-emotional drivel.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Weather you like it or not, your rights as a gun owner end when you get on a plane.

Well, seeing that it is private property the airlines have every right to determine what they want onboard. The Second Amendment does not apply to them, it is only relevant to the government.

edit on 5-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You clearly know nothing about the Constitution if you think the 2nd Amendment pertains to anything other than the individual right to keep and bear arms.

Lefties are known for twisting words and conjuring up new definitions of words in order to attempt to provide some sort of substantiation for their senseless claims. It appears you prefer that method of debate.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: crazyewok
Weather you like it or not, your rights as a gun owner end when you get on a plane.

Well, seeing that it is private property the airlines have every right to determine what they want onboard. The Second Amendment does not apply to them, it is only relevant to the government.

Iknow

I was only trying to whined a certain member up for #s and giggles

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Content? Is that what you really think? Just to make the point clear, no I'm not. If you'd seen what I've seen in my life, and in my nightmares, you'd not ask that.

However, attacking my rights, along with millions of other Americans (300+ millions), just to seem like you're doing something? No. I'm not content with that, either.

You want to solve the problem? Bring a real solution to the table, and we'll discuss it. Until then?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

See the previous page, where I gave some doable solutions.

..and yeah, I was wrong, unfortunately, about your Constitution. I see it as part of your overall malaise, however.

edit on 5-10-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So the place you really DONT bring a gun and if you think overwise your likely too stupid to be working there

Does that really need to be said? Good lord, anyone with a brain knows that a place like that is, truly, a gun free zone. I'm certainly not going to argue that...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

What about level 5 with the zombies?.
Can you have a gun in with them?.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: Reallyfolks

See the previous page, where I gave some doable solutions.

I checked the previous page, besides neo and you shooting the breeze about Germany gun laws , not a solution suggested

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Is it weird that I had the exact same thought???

I watch way too much TV... Season premiere of the walking dead this weekend... Woo-hoo.

There are places that guns should not be brought. But there will always be folks who will ignore for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Does that really need to be said? Good lord, anyone with a brain knows that a place like that is, truly, a gun free zone. I'm certainly not going to argue that...

Well from some posters I would question there sanity

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join