It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
By the way Im also a UK legal gun owner just to throw that out there

Got me a shotgun and hunting rifle. Really not that hard to get here to be honest, you just fill some forms out.

Can you get a pump action shotgun and a handgun?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Got me a shotgun and hunting rifle. Really not that hard to get here to be honest, you just fill some forms out.

No on the hand gun, dont know on the pump action shotgun.

Doesn't really matter to me to be honest.

You dont want UK guns, we dont want US gun laws. So lets just respect each other cultures sit down have a cup of tea and make fun of the French.
edit on 5-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

NO,,,,, because most gun owners are quite possibly cowards anyway..so no need to be scared they will only attack schools of children and college grads and cinema goers or church goers

Says the guy hiding behind a keyboard calling gun owners 'cowards and terrorists'.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

So you dont agree with any law on guns then.

Gee I don't know why they didn't make MURDER illegal.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

MENTAL HEALTH !
WE HAVE TO CREATE a nationwide mental health initiative.
ONE that desn't hurt one's chance at a future,one that doesn't rely on pharmacology but the individual issues instead of a collective assesment.
WE need to RE DO commerse in a less predatory fashion.
WE DO NOT need to disarm and leave ourselves vulnerable to those WHO don't follow the law,to us ,it's common sense thinking.
Getting shot hurts.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

Really?
Lucky I had a neighbor two doors down get killed in a gang fracas,the damn cops took 20 minutes with shots fired. I didn't think it would be prudent to hose them with surpressing fire and kill them as that would foreshadow THEIR acts and thet pesky bullet travel issue ,and they drove off

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So you dont agree with any law on guns then.

Gee I don't know why they didn't make MURDER illegal.

But you didn't answer my questions. (like normal you just deflect)

IE Planes, Chemical plants ect

It not just about murder but safety and practically.

I got no problem with you owning a AR-15 or hell a mini gun. But dammed if I want you on a plane Im on with a gun or in the local chemical planet.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thought it was pretty obvious I DON'T.

Because MURDER IS ILLEGAL.

People use to be able to carry weapons on planes, and it was NO BIG DEAL.

Hell people could meet with the president like a guy named ELVIS PRESLeY, and give them a gun as a gift.

Hand it too them personally.

The DEFLECTION here my fine foreign friend.

Is GUN CONTROL holding people accountable for crimes they don't commit.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And you would see the complete collapse of the US commercial air industry as no over country would let a plane full of armed hicks into there airspace let alone land. So US Airlines and Delta would collapse and forign air company that do have some sense will take there place with trans Atlantic flights.

I have no issue if you want to own a gun.

I do however take exception if someone want to put me in damger with one by takeing it into inappropriate places.

And im not talkinh murder. Accidents happen.

I am all for gun rights......with common sense.
Guns on planes is not common sense!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Guns on planes is not common sense!

What about snakes?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What I have seen is the collapse of the Americans common sense.

With a bad base of GUN PHOBIA.

The prognosis isn't looking too good for America.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What I have seen is the collapse of the Americans common sense.

With a bad base of GUN PHOBIA.

The prognosis isn't looking too good for America.

Cool
But you still can't walk on a plane with a gun

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

BENIGN?
guns are neither GOOD nor evil they don't have FEELINGS they are ONLY tools.
THE person HOLDING said gun MAY have issues but guns aren't evil themselves...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

By what system or method?
Bad guys LIE on purchase forms,the written laws are not obeyed by these types at all.
Not to mention the heat on Gun dalers when they won't sell to gangs because they complain about skin or Muslims because of the corrent threat s they make.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I own guns. I carry everyday. I am not a terrorist. If you do not like the law, change it. Here is how to do that:

How is the Constitution amended?
Article V of the Constitution prescribes how an amendment can become a part of the Constitution. While there are two ways, only one has ever been used. All 27 Amendments have been ratified after two-thirds of the House and Senate approve of the proposal and send it to the states for a vote. Then, three-fourths of the states must affirm the proposed Amendment.

The other method of passing an amendment requires a Constitutional Convention to be called by two-thirds of the legislatures of the States. That Convention can propose as many amendments as it deems necessary. Those amendments must be approved by three-fourths of the states.

Now, in my opinion (First Amendment, for you morons from Europe) we have a serious mental health crisis in this country. Normal, sane people do not shoot up a building full of innocent people in a "gun free" zone. We do NOT have enough mental health professionals, inpatient facilities or outpatient facilities to take care of the people with mental issues. I am a 2nd Amendment supporter and always will be. I am fine with mental health background checks and keeping unstable people from obtaining/keeping firearms. Fine with all that. What I am not fine with is labeling gun owners as the problem in general. This topic brings emotional responses from both sides of the 2nd Amendment and that is fine with me. Change the law if you don't like it. Until then, I will be over here being a sane, responsible citizen who cares for his neighbors and willing to defend me/you if the need arises. Britain pretty much banned guns so here is an interesting article about crime in Britain since enacting several gun laws during the last century:

How Gun Control Made England the Most Violent Place in Europe

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The idea is sound to speak of but what about political maniputaion?
WHAT exactly is "military" to you? Class 3 arms sre a COMPLETELY diffrent tomato here.the hoops are prodigous.
Some law enforcement types REFUSE to comply and will not sign off on class 3 with citzens who have the legal right in certain cities to own class3 firearms.
What would stop a local liberal police cheif from doing that with your system?
edit on 5-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You'd be a good citizen of a dictatorship where only the government had firearms. Then you could sit comfortably in your "gun free zone" and hope no criminals were attracted to anything you have that they want. As far as I know criminals can't read "No Guns allowed" signs, don't undergo background checks, and have their pick of over 100 million guns now in circulation, few of which are "properly registered." You also have the problem that while gun purchased have soared in this country, violence has decreased a great deal, media frenzy notwithstanding. Now I'm not saying greater gun ownership has CAUSED a decrease in violent crime, but it is obvious it has NOT caused an increase. (You might want to look at abortion statistics for a correlation there: preemptive execution of people who MIGHT become criminals when they grow up.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So...no AK in the BL4 lab?
YOU'RE no fun...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

No on the hand gun, dont know on the pump action shotgun.

Doesn't really matter to me to be honest.

You dont want UK guns, we dont want US gun laws. So lets just respect each other cultures sit down have a cup of tea and make fun of the French.

It sucks yall cant get a handgun. But you are correct. Let us make fun of the french. I take my Tea sweet btw,and with ice lol!!
Oh have you heard the one about the french general who was on jeapoardy? Can you guess what he said?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hmmm..only a Terrorist would want all guns taken away. and BTW its a Muslim problem, cowardly muslims going into known gun free zones to do their killing.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join