It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: rukia

So what is your point? You think that calling gun owners addicts is a good idea?

Excellent!

Even they really don't believe their demagoguery.

IF gun owners were so 'crazy', and 'terroristic' wouldn't they think it would be unwise to push our buttons ?

If they did they'd be scared, and polite.

NO,,,,, because most gun owners are quite possibly cowards anyway..so no need to be scared they will only attack schools of children and college grads and cinema goers or church goers

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: neo96

No not at all the fact that you can not see my point says a lot.
YOU keep on saying guns are there to combat tyrannical governments but have a government like that and you and others did nothing.
Again I ask you at what point would you do something other then bleat?.
You keep on sayingit why you have guns but refuse to answer the question at what point would you use them guns?.

Forget it. Hes on a star baiting rampage.

Logic as reason were thrown out with the OP but now the threads descended into a quagmire of star baiting and back patting. Some very very insecure people want validation now

edit on 5-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

This has been a fun thread to watch devolve. Similar to how any fanatical thread does here on ATS or anywhere. OP has quite the knack for baiting. The country will never label gun owners as terrorists. I would say that your posting habits and rants would put you on a list for extreme views though. Based on your responses and even your OP, you have a very pointed, narrow view and would appear to have almost fanatical belief in it.

I do hope you figure it out and are able to get some kind of solace from your own rant thread though.

Label me a terrorist all you want. I would personally be more afraid of someone like you than my gun toting neighbor. You seem more like an uninformed Nancy Pelosi type that is just spouting nonsense all over the forum. You speak of drones attacks on US citizens like it will one day be the norm. When it is the norm, you think they are accurate enough to hit my house next door to yours without touching yours at all? You would be called "expendable" in that situation should an attack occur....likely wouldn't even make the news because you were not the intended target.

Anywho...keep on dreaming! Good luck getting rid of a third of the entire US population and trying to get our own soldiers to take care of it. La-La land comes to mind on this one.
edit on 10/5/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists.

Then kill them with guns?

And this insanity got + stars?

Are you an American btw?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: crazyewok

Didn't realize you were Canadian. That's what I get for jumping in on my iphone...

Oh well, cheers

God I wish.

No just British.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists.

Then kill them with guns?

And this insanity got + stars?

Are you an American btw?

My view on this subject may be different to yours. BUT it is MY view and I am entitled to say it....UNLESS you wish to have freedom of speech limited in the coming future? DO you?

The biggest threat on US soil to innocent civilians is the CIVILIAN gun owner. As these massacres and MASS murder shooting have proved over the last few years.

Terrorism comes in all forms....RIGHT now...its US civilian GUN owners.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I don't see keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, criminals or violent people as tyranny.

That's what I mean by compromise.

I've been around guns my whole life and even now own three. I still don't want some people having guns for what are good reasons in my opinion.

I guess there is some logic and reason still on the thread

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Well, if the People were to be disarmed (which by the way will never happen..Lol) there would be nothing standing in the way of the Government agendanists locking down the country...Like England and Australia are controlled.

England used to call us Terrorists...Look what that got them

Good thing the Us Terrorists had guns in WW2....Yall be Sprechen Sie Deutsch...Savvy?

The UK had guns in WW2 and a #ing big army, navy and airforce.

A navy and airforce that crushed Germanys attempt at invasion a year before the US got dragged into the war kicking and screaming by the japs.

A big army, navy and Airforce that had to hold the US hand in africa right up to 1943 because it was weak as a kitten and lacked any combat experience.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

My view on this subject may be different to yours. BUT it is MY view and I am entitled to say it....UNLESS you wish to have freedom of speech limited in the coming future? DO you?

Did I even imply that you are not allowed to say it? By all means, display your insanity.

The biggest threat on US soil to innocent civilians is the CIVILIAN gun owner. As these massacres and MASS murder shooting have proved over the last few years.

You should compare the numbers of deaths caused by legally owned guns to deathtoll by illegally owned guns and unwarranted police killings.

The legal gun owning civilian is not the problem.

You could argue that guns are too easy to acquire for people with bad intentions and you would have a point, but for some reason you chose to demonise the group that is actually not the problem at all.

Now why is that?

And you are not even an American, are you.

edit on 5-10-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

The OP viewpoint is called fanatical, even radical. She/He would be more likely to be on a terrorist watch list than those he is claiming are terrorists simply because of the fanatical manner in which she/he labels all others that do not think like this.

She/he has become, or based on thread history quite possibly already was, the very thing being ranted against. Seems to have a thing against a lot of issues that are inflammatory and almost borders on racism. With hate in your bones you have to find someone to point it towards right? It is threads like these that become the "manifesto" when people snap because their point of view is not heard or not agreed with. Then, to make a point to their own misguided beliefs they decide to become the very thing they have been hating on.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
By the way Im also a UK legal gun owner just to throw that out there

Got me a shotgun and hunting rifle. Really not that hard to get here to be honest, you just fill some forms out.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I question the sanity of the OP, but I also question the sanity of some on the other side of the debate too.

There seems to be some nut cases here on both sides of the fence.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I question the sanity of the OP, but I also question the sanity of some on the other side of the debate too.

There seems to be some nut cases here on both sides of the fence.

As do I.

And I am sure there are nut cases on both sides, but I have yet to see anyone on the gun owning side start a debate about non-owners being terrorists....that is a bit "radical" and even fits the exact definition of radical.

Nut cases are always going to be out there, and as I am sure you are well aware, conspiracy sites tend to draw them in quite well.

OP's and continuing rants like these are what agencies look for when it comes to being a threat to society. While freedom of speech is protected, rants and hate will get you noticed. It is those that feel righteous in their rants that I worry about. That is when points have to be proven because the means of communication are not getting enough attention in the eyes of the communicator, or not enough approval is given, etc....

Typically this type of person will feel the need to have others side with them and will try to rally support in their radical views. I own guns and will fight for my right to do so....one thing you will not find me doing is ranting on a forum or in my neighborhood to others that they HAVE to get a gun too. I don't care if they own one or not.
edit on 10/5/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

(post by amicktd removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Dude the only thing that shows is that fine Aussie education system. If I would have realized you were Aussie......I would have not wasted my time in your troll thread. Your views on OUR 2nd Amendment rights are like what I just flushed down my toilet. A rather large waste. For the record. I have a class 2 gun license. Family owns and have owned gun shops in and around my area for 100 years. I.. so you know, own more firearms than you can carry. I own more handguns than you can carry in 4 trips back & fourth to your car. And I have zero problem with you having a problem with it. Gonna go out today and purchase yet another one to add to the collection. So every time I bring it out and shoot it till my hearts content or my target is blown away.... I will fondly think of you practicing your knife fight stick fight skills. Have a great day!a reply to: Subaeruginosa

edit on 5-10-2015 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So you dont agree with any law on guns then.

You would be ok with firearms on planes?

Abolishing any age restrictions on purchasing guns?

Allow guns into chemical plants?

As blaine said there has to be reason.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Just wanted to point out, that your signature says alot about your intentions with this thread. Least anyone with common sense, knows, never to take a luciferian seriously.

Just gonna point out this fact, for readers who come to this thread. Make sure you know where you put your trust on, because im starting to see a trend.

I point this out mostly out of moral obligation.

Soul surfer... oh you poor boy...Nice rainbow in your pic

Could not even focus on the gun owners are terrorists part of this thread.

haha....nice one....When you have NO argument TRY (not a good try) and attack messenger on personal level. Typical of the downtrodden and irrelevant!

You seem familiar....MAYBE a previously BANNED person

No, if you follow the threads I posted, you will know exactly why I pointed this out. I expose the occult, and their followers. The occult are the real terrorists who are in power today. This is the absolute truth, and to disarm people would leave them open towards the Luciferians. Hence why I frown at your signature.

My enemy is

The people who are killing others for depopulation
The people who brainwash others.
The people taking away America's freedom (which should be treason going against the constitution)

OP, I dislike guns more than you do. With a passion to which you have no idea how much I dislike weapons of any sort, however, when a government has gone rogue and worship the occult/lucifer/Jezebel at bohemian grove, we should never be disarmed because the constitution was written specifically for WE THE PEOPLE to dismantle said government, in fact; its not even the government that are in power. And if you believe the government controls everything, you are sadly mistaken. The real power are the banks, the corporations trying to control the world.

So no, disarming us would lead us into this world. The Illuminati and all their followers are the real terrorists. In fact, your very government to which you hold praise, were the ones that paid the shooter at Oregon. So, should we trust a government that murders its own people? NO

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Oct 2015 08:12:28 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Oct 2015 08:12:28 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 05 Oct 2015 08:13:35 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 05 Oct 2015 08:13:35 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join