It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No not at all the fact that you can not see my point says a lot.
YOU keep on saying guns are there to combat tyrannical governments but have a government like that and you and others did nothing.
Again I ask you at what point would you do something other then bleat?.
You keep on sayingit why you have guns but refuse to answer the question at what point would you use them guns?.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, if the People were to be disarmed (which by the way will never happen..Lol) there would be nothing standing in the way of the Government agendanists locking down the country...Like England and Australia are controlled.

England used to call us Terrorists...Look what that got them

Good thing the Us Terrorists had guns in WW2....Yall be Sprechen Sie Deutsch...Savvy?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Here is the problem:

Neither side will back down, both claiming a moral and legal responsibility on the issue. On the side with those who are for having firearms, they cling to the Second Amendment. And they are correct, the law is clear that we should have the right to own a firearm at the person option.

Those that are for removing firearms tend to look at it as a safety issue. And they too are correct. There is far too many senseless deaths due to fire arms, and it goes on both sides of the issue, from law enforcement to the general population.

Neither side is willing to take a step back, nor are they wanting to compromise, they want it all and it will haunt this country for years to come. Even to the point of constant bickering and debating.

Personally I think that the entire issue could be solved with the following:

1) That all owners, and those who carry said firearms, must go and pass a gun safety course. They should do this as often as they would have to get or renew a class A DL. (To get a class A dl, one must go through a medical exam, so the same could be done for the mental and physical well being on the person wanting to own said firearm.)

2) That they be liscened, including regulating the bullets, to a degree with a point on common sense.

3) And this point has to be essential, and that is people need to understand that there is one question that should be answered, and that is what is the purpose of a person owning a piece of military hardware?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

There will never be an uprising against tyrannical government because people don't want freedom. They want more laws. Americans have traded freedom for security.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not really. Only the nut pulling the trigger is the problem and those who go out of their way to supply criminals with weapons.

I am pro-gun as I said. That does not mean we can't use some common sense in who can acquire them.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

Oh that old BS.
You know madison square garden was full of american nazis don't you and the USA got very rish and was handed the keys to the empire to help us?.
Oh and one massive reason the USA got involved because you knew If the Nazis got hold of the roayl navy ships they would have ruled the world?.
Oh and I can get a gun If I wish with the 1.8 million privatly owned guns in the uk don't you?.
Here in the UK we have history of getting rid of the people we don't ant in power.
Don't need guns to do that also.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Not really. Only the nut pulling the trigger is the problem and those who go out of their way to supply criminals with weapons.

I am pro-gun as I said. That does not mean we can't use some common sense in who can acquire them.

By "common sense", you mean more laws written by government officials who lack "common sense"?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
Here is the problem:

Neither side will back down, both claiming a moral and legal responsibility on the issue. On the side with those who are for having firearms, they cling to the Second Amendment. And they are correct, the law is clear that we should have the right to own a firearm at the person option.

Those that are for removing firearms tend to look at it as a safety issue. And they too are correct. There is far too many senseless deaths due to fire arms, and it goes on both sides of the issue, from law enforcement to the general population.

Neither side is willing to take a step back, nor are they wanting to compromise, they want it all and it will haunt this country for years to come. Even to the point of constant bickering and debating.

Personally I think that the entire issue could be solved with the following:

1) That all owners, and those who carry said firearms, must go and pass a gun safety course. They should do this as often as they would have to get or renew a class A DL. (To get a class A dl, one must go through a medical exam, so the same could be done for the mental and physical well being on the person wanting to own said firearm.)

2) That they be liscened, including regulating the bullets, to a degree with a point on common sense.

3) And this point has to be essential, and that is people need to understand that there is one question that should be answered, and that is what is the purpose of a person owning a piece of military hardware?
Just make all Laws if broken a felony...Then its finished

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh that old BS.
You know madison square garden was full of american nazis don't you and the USA got very rish and was handed the keys to the empire to help us?.
Oh and one massive reason the USA got involved because you knew If the Nazis got hold of the roayl navy ships they would have ruled the world?.
Oh and I can get a gun If I wish with the 1.8 million privatly owned guns in the uk don't you?.
Here in the UK we have history of getting rid of the people we don't ant in power.
Don't need guns to do that also.
Lol...BS

Without the Yanks, Great Briton would have been Annihilated...Fact and Brits have no control over their politicians or law enforcement...Especially now that the Muslims control the country

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: boymonkey74

There will never be an uprising against tyrannical government because people don't want freedom. They want more laws. Americans have traded freedom for security.
That is true..even with our guns...Lol

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

No the laws are already in place. I'm not suggesting new laws and I could have been clearer about that.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: neo96

Sounds like you have an addiction problem

You are not the same person carrying a firearm as you are without one. A device that can extinguish a life with the flick of a finger places inordinate power in the hands of an individual. That power – whether exercised or simply imagined – can be addictive...Those of us who advocate for stronger gun control measures must understand that we are dealing not just with an obsession, but an addiction. And addictions are notoriously hard to break. Meanwhile, the death toll keeps rising.

Actually, no, it really doesn't sound like he has an addiction problem. You know what you have to have in order to have a problem--the 5 D's: danger, dysfunction, duration, distress, deviant--according to the DSM-V. I think that your source is highly biased and therefore not a legitimate source. All you quoted was rhetoric--not facts. Yeah, some people have an addiction to shopping, to hoarding, to the internet--to slandering law-abiding gun owners for no reason whatsoever.

So what is your point? You think that calling gun owners addicts is a good idea? I think it's an ignorant one that has little to no basis in reality. So, instead of making a point, all you did was make yourself look wrong and petty. If you were so interested in control measures, then wouldn't you be better off sticking to the facts? Demonizing law-abiding gun owners is not the answer. Not to mention, the first line of your quote is hilarious--what, do gun owners morph into a hybrid of man and machine once they carry a gun? No, they're the same people they were without the gun. That's like saying that a child who carries a stuffed animal is not the same without the stuffed animal. It's an object, okay? While they might feel SAFER carrying such an object, it is still just an object. They do not inherently change due to carrying it. And asserting that they do is absurd.

Oh, and I'm not a gun owner and never plan to be one.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Success has many faces.

Jihadist Shooter Kills Two in “Gun-Free” Australia

Misleading link and title, but if you get your info from any American news sites desperately and disgustingly wanting a massacre here in Australia to back their love of guns it shouldn't come as a surprise.

A police IT worker has been “callously murdered” and his killer shot dead as officers returned fire outside the force’s headquarters in Sydney’s west, NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione has confirmed.
www.theaustralian.com.au...

News flash! Australians have guns! yes there are nutters here as well, its just that the vast majority of us don`t want nor need them.

On a lighter note an Aussie in America on gun control..

edit on 4-10-2015 by gps777 because: link

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yeah and without us you would have been invaded a few years later.
TBH the russians did more then you guys.
Oh and stop watching fox...how is 5% going to control us?.
Idiot.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

So what is your point? You think that calling gun owners addicts is a good idea?

Excellent!

Even they really don't believe their demagoguery.

IF gun owners were so 'crazy', and 'terroristic' wouldn't they think it would be unwise to push our buttons ?

If they did they'd be scared, and polite.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Yeah and without us you would have been invaded a few years later.
TBH the russians did more then you guys.
Oh and stop watching fox...how is 5% going to control us?.
Idiot.

Just like they control us. Idiot

But Us Terrorists saved Briton...and the rest is History

edit on 4-10-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

how would that solve the entire issue?

you know what makes someone go on a rampage? hatred & evil.

the vast majority of mentally-ill people are not perpetrators of violent crime.

illegal guns are still an issue.

we shouldn't wage war upon law-abiding citizens. the people who do these awful things are CRIMINALS.

My point being: there isn't an easy solution to this. Especially with the whole 3D-printed guns and TOR and illegal guns.

If someone wants to do something evil, they're going to find a way--regardless of the laws in place (as we have seen happen, time and time again).

anyway, maybe if we all just loved one another, then we could solve this issue. but, of course this is easier said than done because evil exists.

So maybe--wage war against evil. Bring it out into the open. Expose it. But then, how does one go about doing that (especially when plenty of people don't even believe that it exists)?

Basically, as Mad-Eye Moody said: "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

My dear confused friend. Before you speak such things, let me introduce you to THE truth. First of all, you must identify your enemy, (which is clearly the one emotionally brainwashing you, possibly through mainstream media. Or you are a possible agent spreading propaganda.

But see, before the truth Noone can hide, everyone fears it, and denies it, but truth is absolute. So read carefully these words. The truth is absolute, and it has presented itself in this video. You have an option to take, it will probably not be presented again for awhile, but here is your golden ticket. Either continue the BS lies you are fed, or see what is pulling your strings.

One time offer, its time to Re-educate.

After you watch that to its fullest, let us know if you still agree with your own post.
edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 04 Oct 2015 23:58:07 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Oct 2015 23:58:07 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join