It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: projectbane

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN owners POLITICIANS as TERRORISTS

You need to know a few things that should already be apparent.

1. Law abiding US citizens whom are also gun owners are not the enemy.
2. I love you like a brother because I recognize that you are not the enemy, even though I disagree (vehemently) with your opinion.
3. The US shadow government and elite bloodlines would like you to disagree with me.

Gun ownership is not the issue, your freedom is.

Oh are you not the sea captain or whatever you claimed to myself the other day. By the way...I was merely joking when I said I respected your background..On this forum the truth may be spoken.

The SHADOW government hahahahah AND elite bloodlines??? Who are you referring to? Not the Rothschilds by any chance? So cliche.

IT is now impossible to distinguish between law abiding gun owners and MASS murdering terrorists. Because the vast majority of you gun owners who commit mass murder are not in the criminal system till you flip!!

And as schools are now the target today for you gun onwers...by the time we can distinguish it is too late because all the kids are dead.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: thesaneone
Hmmm your idea is to have people with guns (terrorist) go after the other people with guns (terrorist) how does that work?

Right, learn to read please sir,

I did not say that.

I said clearly....IF you are a American citizen gun owner today YOU are the NEW terrorists and should be labelled that way.

That is half the nation genius.

Exactly, those FEMA camps just don't fill themselves do they????

link   
What pisses me off about this subject is that we all need tom discuss this yet it only has 1 flag - mine.

I wish for everyone whom has contributed here thus far to show the subject matter the respect it deserves and bloody well flag this.

Mods, please assist because I feel in the mood to set the record straight.

link   

originally posted by: VikingWarlord
Good luck on this thread there buddy.................

Im not concerned at all!

Not concerned about people on ATS.....except the ones who have guns...the NEW TERRORISTS in my view

Your the terrorist. You are attempting to subvert America by criminalizing our rights as Americans. Using a very weak and flawed overview of what is actually happening to make people see what you are saying as having value and meaning.This is all you are doing.
Pathetic

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
What pisses me off about this subject is that we all need tom discuss this yet it only has 1 flag - mine.

I wish for everyone whom has contributed here thus far to show the subject matter the respect it deserves and bloody well flag this.

Mods, please assist because I feel in the mood to set the record straight.

We dont all put up threads for flags and beg the moderators for assistance.

Just say your piece please...YOU have the right and I take no offense at all

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Gosh.

You are a master fisherman with the troll lines set and sinker eh?

S0 I have compiled your general message(or massage if you are "that" sort of person) using only your capital and bold lettering...

-MASS MURDER
-TERRORISTS
-FULLY
-TERRORISTS
-GUN OWNERS
-YOU
-TERRORISTS
-THEY
-GUNS
-US
-IMMEDIATELY
-FORCE
-COWARDS
-BUT
-YOUR
-GUNS
-TERRORIST

So what I think you're trying to say is that "The U.S. is a mass murderer trying to force cowards into immediately believing they are the terrorists and not their government that has historically used guns to fully control and maim large swaths of living breathing cattle".

No?

But?

TERRORIST!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Ill take some tackling for this thread BUT I just don't care at all.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

IF you own GUNS you are a TERRORIST

Are you FN high?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
HOW MANY KIDS have to die every year in your country by GUN OWNERS?

HOW MANY?

because you are definitely killing more US citizens on US soil than the other "terrorists"

Yet you all, led by the moronic NRA just want more guns and more people with guns.

Never willing to enter a discussion and impose some controls. Your brought this upon yourselves.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

10/10 for your trolling.

link   

Terrorism - A Gray Area Definition

As Bruce Hoffman has noted: "terrorism is a pejorative term. It is a word with intrinsically negative connotations that is generally applied to one's enemies and opponents, or to those with whom one disagrees and would otherwise prefer to ignore. (...) Hence the decision to call someone or label some organization 'terrorist' becomes almost unavoidably subjective, depending largely on whether one sympathizes with or opposes the person/group/cause concerned. If one identifies with the victim of the violence, for example, then the act is terrorism. If, however, one identifies with the perpetrator, the violent act is regarded in a more sympathetic, if not positive (or, at the worst, an ambivalent) light; and it is not terrorism."[3] For this and for political reasons, many news sources (such as Reuters) avoid using this term, opting instead for less accusatory words like "bombers", "militants", etc.[9][10]

link   

Hmmm your idea is to have people with guns (terrorist) go after the other people with guns (terrorist) how does that work?

I did not say that.

I said clearly....IF you are a American citizen gun owner today YOU are the NEW terrorists and should be labelled that way.

LOL, now I know you are trolling!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Ill take some tackling for this thread BUT I just don't care at all.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

IF you own GUNS you are a TERRORIST

Are you FN high?

NO, im not....why do you ask?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

More people are killed in vehicles than by firearms. Why are you not calling vehicle owners terrorists and trying to take away cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, etc?

When the SHTF, don't come looking for someone to protect you and your loved ones. Defend your home with a baseball bat and good luck with that, pal.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I did not say that.

LOL, now I know you are trolling!

No just have no answer to stupid dumb statements and questions.

You gun onwers dont ever see the bigger picture. You see your silly little rights as the end of the road. Pathetic really

link   

I don't know bro but your coming off like one of those nut jobs that is getting ready to go on some sort of spree, carful they may be reading this.

link   

HOW MANY KIDS
GUN OWNERS
HOW MANY
TERRORISTS
NRA

I see.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Rah rah rah of the moment? Well, good luck with that. Will have you know our local/state gun rights rally was very peaceful today. Not a terrorist in sight.
edit on 4-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

More people are killed in vehicles than by firearms. Why are you not calling vehicle owners terrorists and trying to take away cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, etc?

When the SHTF, don't come looking for someone to protect you and your loved ones. Defend your home with a baseball bat and good luck with that, pal.

When the SHTF I wont be looking for protection from a US gun owner.....why? Because they are more of a risk than anyone else. Plus when the government does come for your guns eventually....you and you guns against drones and the trained force of the FEDS and CITY police and other agencies.

Be just like at WACO......dead terrorists everywhere

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wrong forum dude because by morning you will experience a firestorm.
edit on 4-10-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Rah rah rah of the moment? Well, good luck with that. Will have you know our local/state gun rights rally was very peaceful today. Not a terrorist in site.

Apart from all the gun owners.

Maybe there wasnt a school in sight to shoot up? who knows?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join