It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: neo96

So gun safety and training is a no no with you.
Do you know how stupid that sounds.

People rambling about gun control, and training sounds stupid to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect anything different from you tbh.
As long as you can keep your precious guns eh?.
Screw you jack I'm doing fine is your motto I think.
Like I said I understand why you lot want and need guns but to slag off training in firearms? really? I thought gun people were supposed to be responsible with them.
With yopur type of attitude nothing will change and it will only get worst.

edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Hey I am.

My guns haven't killed anyone.

MILLIONS of other gun owners can say the same thing.

'Screw me' is exactly what your saying trying to hold me accountable for the actions of what someone else does.

That is ALREADY in violation of that LAW that says 'Thou Shall not KILL'.

'Screw me' is exactly what your saying trying to deny me my 2nd though 14 th amendment rights of DUE PROCESS.

'Screw me' is exactly what your saying by not giving my GOD given rights to a trial in a COURT OF LAW in front of a jury of my peers, and my 'crime' PROVEN.

My attitude ?

No it's the attitude from the anti gun crowd that is sickening.

DENYING million of gun owners their CIVIL LIBERTIES for WHAT i ask?

FOR WHAT ?

Something that is ALREADY covered by the LAW.

Hey guess what there ?

Murder is ILLEGAL at the FEDERAL,STATE, and LOCAL LEVELS.

So insult me again,

Please.

edit on 4-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just keep denying there is a problem then.
If you just keep on blaming the anti gun crowd and not come up with solutions nothing will change.
You will not even attempt to come up with solutions except more guns.
Enjoy your society.
I'm out.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What problem?

WHAT ?

Something that .01% of the population does that is in ALREADY violation of the law.

I and millions of other gun owners ARE NOT responsible for someone else's actions.

The person who committed that particular crime is, and NO ONE else.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sounds like you have an addiction problem

You are not the same person carrying a firearm as you are without one. A device that can extinguish a life with the flick of a finger places inordinate power in the hands of an individual. That power – whether exercised or simply imagined – can be addictive...Those of us who advocate for stronger gun control measures must understand that we are dealing not just with an obsession, but an addiction. And addictions are notoriously hard to break. Meanwhile, the death toll keeps rising.

edit on 4-10-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
...that segues quite nicely into this joke:

Q:What sort of gun would Jesus like?
A: A nail gun.

But yes, thank you for illustrating my point about addiction, denial and the inability to see passed your trigger finger.

Also that graphic is untrue: Gun crime statistics by US state: latest data This is from 2012, but it is relevant as it includes 2011.

And the murder figures themselves are astounding for Brits used to around 550 murders per year. In 2011 - the latest year for which detailed statistics are available - there were 12,664 murders in the US. Of those, 8,583 were caused by firearms.

Say, that's some way off the figure your graphic suggested, isn't it!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Q:What sort of gun would Jesus like?

"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!

biblehub.com...

Jesus would have bought an AR if he lived today.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Geez, imagine the son of gad in the temple with an AR!

Now, how about addressing the disparity in numbers between your graphic and the official figures?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Why should I ?

Helps if you to hit the reply button.

The figures are not complete

And they do not factor in STATE to STATE with their varying degrees of GUN CONTROL.

You know like Chicago that has some of the nations strictest gun control laws in the country.

'Official numbers' was that a joke ?

• If you look at the firearms murder rate per 100,000 people, District of Columbia comes out top - with 12 firearms murders per 100,000 men, women and children in the state. There were 77 firearms murders in DC in 2010, down 22% on 2009

There is another progressive utopia with BS gun regulation.

From the FBI site.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
the total deaths thru your mass shootings in us history is less than 400....not the epidemic you claim

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

..yes, I'm on ATS, and you use false numbers from self-professed right wing conservative facebook pages.

Yes, 496 from blunt objects. Say, how many from firearms? 8 583. Of which 323 were rifles. It's a typical skewing of information to make guns appear benign.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yo take that 'complaint' up with the FBI.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: alreadylosing

Now that is a lie or just an error.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Many stats here.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Check out the total firearms number, which is the more pertinent.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people

Well, I guess I'm not so special as this barely creates a blip on my radar.

You did accomplish what I think your real goal is however. Making ridiculous statements to draw attention to yourself.

Could it be that you are in fact in league with the terrorists yourself and trying to trick people into disarming so the terrorists can take over with your help?

See two can play at this game.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Check out the total firearms number, which is the more pertinent.

Here's a thought.

Check out what the RIGHT WING fella over in NAZI Germany did back in the 30s.

He used that RIGHT WING concept of gun control to great effect.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seagull

I'd definitely rather be shot than stabbed. Instant death or slow bleeding out? I'll take the former.

Point is, none of these mass shootings would have had such a high number of dead victims, if the shooter had a knife, instead of a gun.

Just ask that army vet who coped 7 bullets, after charging the shooter in this most recent mass shooting, just ask him if he wishes the shooter had a knife instead of a semi-automatic firearm... I guarantee you he would have been able to put a stop to it right there, if it was a knife, rather than a gun.

Ever hear of the 21 foot rule? It goes something like this.

Me... Knife

You... Gun

Distance... < 21 feet

= You dead...

Ever heard of that you all have guns and love them because its drilled into your culture.....

The rest of the civilized world NO guns accessed anywhere as easily and culture not moronic...

US gun culture bred from young....Massive amount of morons with guns KILLING KIDS.....

TERRORISTS

You're only part right.

I grew up in the swamp and the wooded areas. We hunted for half our lives and fished for the other. So yeah, guns were a big part of my life.

Now for my cultures life...

When my great grandparents grew up, and the ones before them, our people were beaten when they went into town. They were hunted like animals at night and killed because we weren't like the town folk. Guess what... We're white. The Cajun culture wasn't all parties and drinking beer.

We don't "love" guns. We had them for tools for survival. We still use them as tools for survival. My culture doesn't all live in the city. Food is still provided by those guns. Protection is still provided by those guns. People don't hunt Cajuns anymore, mainly because I would like to think that people are more civilized today, and maybe because we're no longer a minority but now a community who have outgrown the swamps and the woods and live in towns and cities. Those same cities and towns have criminals, gangs, thugs, crackheads. For this reason we keep our guns close and our families closer.

Based on your posts, I take it you're not in the US. How about you stick to your local world problems and I'll stick to mine. Unless you live here, you have no say in the matter and it shouldn't affect you one way or the other. Obviously your view on how Americans act is a flawed one.

The truth is, the world gets really small when you have world wide news. When I wake up every day, I don't hear sirens going off, running to the nearest school shooting. MEDIA is the number one killer of students and movie goers. NOT guns. Guns have ALWAYS been here. It's only since big media have these shootings come out in such a way that others look at it and think... "I can be famous". Kids have always been troubled while growing up. It's part of growing up from being a child to an adult. Some take it more serious than others. Some cant take it. They used to set fires, but now they're on TV, WORLD WIDE. So do you think that Media might play a bigger role in what's going on than guns?

We're not terrorist. You're just ignorant of the facts. I imagine you're pretty young too.

You're spouting 100% untrue information. Show your work. Where are the "massive" amounts of people killing kids?

Ohhh... must be the military in other countries because that $#!* isn't happening here.

FYI, there are other countries where you can obtain guns just as easy and easier than here.

Don't go rambling off stupidity without at least TRYING to prove what you're saying.

edit on 4-10-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Could it be that you are in fact in league with the terrorists yourself and trying to trick people into disarming so the terrorists can take over with your help?

Thats no stretch of the imagination there B.

ISIS Declares All Guns in Iraq Illegal…Except Those Used by ISIS

It's not out the realm of reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join