It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

Well their would have to be oil underneath every American gun owners gun safe, and then they just might.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: crazyewok

No as I said no one is going to invade the US militarily the same way no one has successfully invaded the UK. 

A big ocean and big navy make any red dawn fantasy exactly that, fantasy. 

Which oceans are located between Mexico and the US and the US and Canada?

Britain has been invaded by the French, Scots, Romans and Vikings.
None successful? That is debatable.
The Romans installed a king of their choice and made the Britons pay tribute to their empire.

Canada are not going to be invading the USA any time soon. To think so is sheer paranoia.

And the mexican army couldn't invade france I bet.

And as for Britain being invaded I was refering to the UK. Ie the last 200 years. Hell we haven't been invaded for near 1000 years.
To bring the invasions or the Normans and Romans into a debate about gun armed people stoping a invasion a little silly

edit on 4-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: VikingWarlord
Good luck on this thread there buddy.................

Im not concerned at all!

Not concerned about people on ATS.....except the ones who have guns...the NEW TERRORISTS in my view
l

# you

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't put any money on France if the Mexicans did invade! Picture a rowboat, three Mexicans with switchblade and the French waving white flags.

I don't seriously expect the UK or the US to be invaded. I was mostly having a go at you limeys, part cousins of ours.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstronautCliffTarpey

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: VikingWarlord
Good luck on this thread there buddy.................

Im not concerned at all!

Not concerned about people on ATS.....except the ones who have guns...the NEW TERRORISTS in my view
l

# you

I would be careful hash tagging the OP.
No telling what you might catch.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I wouldn't put any money on France if the Mexicans did invade! Picture a rowboat, three Mexicans with switchblade and the French waving white flags.

I don't seriously expect the UK or the US to be invaded. I was mostly having a go at you limeys, part cousins of ours.

Ha!

You might be right we might end up haveing to bail France out again

I was pictureing two mexicans and a row boat but three and a switch blade? Definitely would put my money on a French surrender

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You are the real terrorist dude.

People like you scare the sh*t out of me, and everyone that starred your post.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Do you have children? grandchildren?

If you do, then you must think about what the future may hold. Once a basic right has been taken away from a populace, it is almost impossible to get it back. That is why our FF protected certain ones into our Constitution. Those rights cannot be taken away by government fiat. They are ours, the people's, the INDIVIDUAL.

You have no idea what kind of dangers lie ahead for the next generations. It doesn't look like the world is getting any better, does it? Is it possible for tyranny to take hold of a people? Yes it is, especially when you have put individual inalienable rights into the hands of government....and that includes the UN.

Here in the US, we have a massive illegal immigration problem. Not all (so don't paint me with a broad brush), but many of them are in gangs, have murdered and raped our citizens, and continue to flow in in huge quantities. Our border is not secure and thousands have come in just since last year.

Some of our elderly citizens who have lived in a neighborhood for 60 years are now surrounded by blight, thugs, and illegal gangs. 60 years ago, no one would have predicted this, yet there it is.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I really dont know why your preaching to me.

As I said I really am not bothered about your guns. Its your country and your culture not mine.
If gun are what you want it is your right constitutionally.

I really dont see why you need to justify there use to me.

Im not the one trying to take your guns so you dont need to convince me of anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

....because you keep insisting that the US, Britain, or anybody else cannot be invaded. Invasion does not necessarily entail a flotilla of ships entering harbors....it can be done slowly and methodically from within right under your nose, till one day you wake up, need the right you gave up during a period of societal angst, and are now at the mercy of circumstances.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

....because you keep insisting that the US, Britain, or anybody else cannot be invaded. Invasion does not necessarily entail a flotilla of ships entering harbors....it can be done slowly and methodically from within right under your nose, till one day you wake up, need the right you gave up during a period of societal angst, and are now at the mercy of circumstances.

Well it that regard yes your right. Immigration can cause a collapse of a country. Not often but it does happen.

If you noticed though the invasions I was talking of were military in nature which I did point out.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

We in the UK have been invaded for the last 1000 years we have let everyone in no matter who they are.
It's what has helped make us Great.
We are a mongrel nation.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Plus, Indiana doesn't have anywhere near the population density of the UK... So Indiana really has no logical excuse for why there gun murder rate is so high. Obviously the murder rate is so high in Indiana purely because of there lax gun laws.

Back off there.

Having lived in INDIANA for over 40 years.

I can say with ALL certainty guns ain't a problem here.

I spent a good 33 of my 37 years here, guns are not a problem in Indiana!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

King George said the same thing to the colonials.

UNCLE Sam said the thing to the Native Americans.

Slaves where told the same thing.

German citizens were told the same thing.

Just so you know. Gun control,regulation,background checks is the ANTITHESIS of what the word LIBERAL means.

Freedom.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We in the UK have been invaded for the last 1000 years we have let everyone in no matter who they are.
It's what has helped make us Great.
We are a mongrel nation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, there is the key word you used: LET them in.

America is the biggest melting pot in the world. Every nationality is represented here but one.

But, in generations past, we had a controlled immigration policy. We have always wanted immigrants, encourage it, and embraced them. But what we have now is out of control, too much too quick, and in today's environment very very dangerous.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Agreed, 46 years in Indiana

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To ALL my PRO freedom loving PRO Constitution PRO shall NOT be infringed brothers, and sisters:

Spread the wealth!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think its funny no one has noticed that the OP has completely abandoned this thread after starting the troll ball rolling

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join