It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I don't think we'll have to wait very long,look around it's happening now

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I sincerely hope you are joking, but I will apply the poe law here.

If I am a terrorist for using the rights guaranteed to me by my country's founding fathers, then I shall use terror to keep doing so..

It has been a long time coming that your idoicy being spewed is accepted and commented on by millions of people.
And they find it illogical.
When will you anti gun idiots realize that criminals will always have guns?
When will you accept that old ladies cannot defend themselves against groups of hostile young men without firearms?

You have your head in the sand and think all bad things can be solved by banning them.

NOT ONCE HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED IN HISTORY.
not one single effing time.

Britain and Australia STILL HAVE GUN CRIME.

Your measures only work on weak willed cowards who have no use in owning a firearm anyway, if they would accept a statistical anomaly has a reason to give up means to defend family and home.

There are more guns than people in the United States.
There are more gun owners than some countries have total in population.

WHY ISN'T THERE MORE GUN RELATED KILLINGS THEN?
Why is that kids die more in automobile accidents and pool drownings every year than have been killed by guns since they first started recording those facts?
Why is it that the number one way of murder has always been blunt objects and sharp objects for the last 100 years?

Answer me these questions you poor, naive, uniformed fool.

You can't and you won't because gun control has been and always will be a tool for controlling the masses.
It has never prevented criminals from accessing firearms and never will.
edit on 4-10-2015 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Now watch ,they'll say that's what they think WE WANT,because the "why" is lost to them.
A curious pattern of omission.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Then we have a problem because we'll kill for it.
How exactly does your little game sort THAT out?
JSOC members in and out have sworn an oath AS HAVE CIA agents,who DO respect and will also fight to stop it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

Why is it that the number one way of murder has always been blunt objects and sharp objects for the last 100 years?

I'll happily answer your question... Clearly you've been brainwashed and manipulated by greedy corporations and the NRA, since the reality of the facts have been lost on you.

In 2013 the United states had 16,121 murders. 11,208 of those murders were committed with a firearm... So obviously the majority of murders that occurred within the United States borders in the year 2013, were actually committed with a firearm.

Whoever convinced you that most murders in the US were committed with a blunt object, were just playing you for a fool... That's the truth of the matter.

Source
edit on 4-10-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And you think any modern force could do so?
If THEY came ashore in southern Califirnia the gangs would take them hostage and strip them of their gear.
If an airborne unit landed in Wyoming people would be hunting them like deer.
PEOPLE would BBQ to that.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

The amount of ignorance is astounding.

Mass shootings are tragic. Innocent people dying because of a man's insanity is one of the saddest things ever experienced.

But calling all gun owners terrorists is moronic. Mass shootings are on the rise but still are a minority compared to all the gun related deaths in the USA. Where was your outrage when inner city gangs shoot up more innocent people than one lone insane gunman? Where was your outrage when police shoot unarmed people to death? Did it exist or has your outrage in calling all gun owners terrorists stem from MSM fearmongering and hype?

These men who commit mass shootings are mentally unbalanced and if they couldn't have a gun they would most likely resort to another option, like a homemade bomb. Only then, would they become suicide bombers and take their own life or would they become bombers and continue their reign of death and terror?

America has to worry about terrorism, foreign and domestic, and being allowed to own a gun has nothing to do with it.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
First off it' ( written ) not ridden. I, as in not knowing you or ever reading any of your threads WRITE you off as a TROLL. And for the record, that's my personal opinion.a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Nah mate, 'ridden' works just fine for me. That's my personal opinion... for the record.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yeah well the founding fathers were gun loving 'terrorists'.

Glad I am in good company.

Out of curiosity gonna like see gun owners droned to death on tv, and put in places like GITMO ?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: thisguy27

I'll happily answer your question... Clearly you've been brainwashed and manipulated by greedy corporations and the NRA, since the reality of the facts have been lost on you.

In 2013 the United states had 16,121 murders. 11,208 of those murders were committed with a firearm... So obviously the majority of murders that occurred within the United States borders in the year 2013, were actually committed with a firearm.

Whoever convinced you that most murders in the US were committed with a blunt object, were just playing you for a fool... That's the truth of the matter.

Source

Well then, we should also ban cars. In the same year that your 11,208 were murdered by guns, 32,850 were murdered by cars!

A statistical projection of traffic fatalities shows that an estimated 32,850 people died in motor vehicle traffic
crashes in 2013.

That means that cars are the far more dangerous of the two. They killed 21,642 more people. So if your aim is really to save lives, shouldn't you be demanding the immediate ban of all privately owned and operated vehicles?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

And you think any modern force could do so?
If THEY came ashore in southern Califirnia the gangs would take them hostage and strip them of their gear.
If an airborne unit landed in Wyoming people would be hunting them like deer.
PEOPLE would BBQ to that.

No as I said no one is going to invade the US militarily the same way no one has successfully invaded the UK.

A big ocean and big navy make any red dawn fantasy exactly that, fantasy.
The USA will never fall to a forign military power. When it does (and it will oneday) it will be from the inside like the Roman or British empires.

The fact is you own you guns simple because you can and its "cool".
Nothing wrong with that. Its your country and culture.
But dont pretend its over any noble reason other than the fact its a right your constitution allows.
edit on 4-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The fact is you own you guns simple because you can and its "cool".
Nothing wrong with that. Its your country and culture.
But dont pretend its over any noble reason other than the fact its a right your constitution allows.

Your opinion. Your own projection.

Most conscientious law-abiding gun owners (and I know gazillions) own their guns NOT because they can (they would own them whether or not the government said they could or not) and none of them think it necessarily "cool". They have them, they secure them, they shoot them at the range, their rural property, hunting, and when necessary to protect themselves and their families against thugs, rapists, intruders, or space invaders. Okay...that last one was a joke.

And honestly, no insult intended, but other than Oblama and his ilk, the rest of us really don't care what the rest of the world thinks. Hell...we don't even care what Obama thinks. Presidents come and go. The Constitution stands forever. I am saying that without malice, meanness, arrogance, nor judgement.
edit on 4-10-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Whatever

As I said your country your culture.

My point still stands that Russians and chinese are not going to be landing on US soil anytime this century or ever.

What else you legally do with your guns I dont really care.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No as I said no one is going to invade the US militarily the same way no one has successfully invaded the UK. 

A big ocean and big navy make any red dawn fantasy exactly that, fantasy. 

Which oceans are located between Mexico and the US and the US and Canada?

Britain has been invaded by the French, Scots, Romans and Vikings.
None successful? That is debatable.
The Romans installed a king of their choice and made the Britons pay tribute to their empire.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well then, we should also ban cars. In the same year that your 11,208 were murdered by guns, 32,850 were murdered by cars!

Well, technically there not my 11,208, there your's.... There your sons, daughters, mothers, fathers and everything else.

But to get to the point, its not traditionally classed as 'murder' when you die from a car accident. But if you want to also talk about actual deaths (rather than just murders), then 33,636 people died in 2013 in the US from a gun.

Souce
Just in case you missed it on my other post

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: queenofswords

Whatever

As I said your country your culture.

My point still stands that Russians and chinese are not going to be landing on US soil anytime this century or ever.

What else you legally do with your guns I dont really care.

I'm glad you are open minded and so trusting of every leader, army, mercenary group, and others now and in the future.

A lot of Americans live by the motto: Be Prepared. It's a Boy Scouts of America motto. It is ingrained in our culture. We don't tend to place our lives in someone else's hands without trusting them first, and there hasn't been much in recent years to instill that trust.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Plus, Indiana doesn't have anywhere near the population density of the UK... So Indiana really has no logical excuse for why there gun murder rate is so high. Obviously the murder rate is so high in Indiana purely because of there lax gun laws.

Back off there.

Having lived in INDIANA for over 40 years.

I can say with ALL certainty guns ain't a problem here.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So if your aim is really to save lives, shouldn't you be demanding the immediate ban of all privately owned and operated vehicles?

Correct.
'If' and 'really' being the important words.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: infolurker

Well sir, when you are ready to take them, please lead the charge yourself... LOL

IF I had the authority I surely would. Because, going by the 2nd amendment garbage you all have youre guns and do not use them for the purpose the amendment was written. So leading a charge against cowardly gun people would be quite the Sunday stroll.

Plus we have drones now so, please bring your guns to a drone fight!!

We have drones please bring your guns to the fight? So look at you, advocating for the deaths of gun owners because they won't freely hand their guns over to you and submit to your rules.

Lets recap.

- You now brand all gun owners as terrorists.

- You have no qualm about killing them with drone strikes if they resist.

Coo Coo for Coco Puffs!

At the end of your imaginary war on gun owners you would have killed more innocent people than all the lone gunman combined, past and future. Congrats, you've just become the worlds most deadly terrorist.

It because of people like you we have a 2nd amendment.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join