It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

We do have the big welcome mat at the Mexico boarder that our government pretends is not a issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Look ma' ! I'm a terrorist!

According to some guy on the internet. This thread is laughable at best.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Not before you managed infest Australia with feral foxes and rabbits, so you had something European to hunt downunder ... But I guess the destruction caused by pome narcissism probably belongs in another thread, yeah?

What about all the feral people they infested Australia with?

lol, BURNED!

Holding our own since 1996, without any need for a gun... And proud of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

lol, BURNED!

Holding our own since 1996, without any need for a gun... And proud of it.

I was not referring to guns. The people, foxes and rabbits all arrived around the same time, if you have an issue with one why not the other?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Are you some government disinfo agent? Are you for real? You do realise the nuts that go around randomly killing people, will still aquire guns, illegally. All that would change would be that the innocent would become defenceless. How can you not see this? I am a brit and I can see what is wrong with this. My American brothers do not give up your arms!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, I have a huge issue with people, if that's what your asking.

But I was born in this ancient great southern land... So for all intense purposes, it belongs to me as much to any Aboriginal who's ancestors have inhabited the land for over 50 thousand years.

I'll fight to the death to prove it!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

The Mexican/American border is so secure that Thousands of Tons of drugs are smuggled into the US each year and illegal immigration from Mexico to America is out of control.

Yet somehow you believe that our insecure border prevents small bands of terrorist militia from crossing the border.

link   

I hope you do not have to.

Fists and sticks make that quite difficult.

link   
The citizens of Detroit probably have more guns then the US military. 99% of the guns probably have the cereal number scratched off of them meaning they're not lawfully owned weapons. Half of the inner city of Detroit is illiterate. I'd rather be able to defend myself if the time comes against some gun toting idiot that can't read.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

HOLD ON THERE FELLAH!
I'm a nerd,weird hyper creative type...I like Klingons because they are like me,a BIG GOON.
BUT I also love my conspiracies and I am a 19Das well as an artist.
MASTER of the diabolical,as scouts like me can be ,if pushed.
I struggle to wonder how these disarm types never figure out that the largest GUERRILLA force on the planet is the armed populace of the US. THE hunters alone would fight them to a stand still but ex- SF?
And the MANY grunts who are sooooooo angry over this sort of actiivism that has degraded the US to this level is REALLY better off left alone.
OUR military sympathizes with the people and I believe over half would fight against this rediculous notion or they would have ALREADY tried to do so.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: projectbane
There constitution which is at the core of there country backs that up and will do until 75% agree otherwise.

But there not even allowed to hold a peaceful protest, unless they get written consent from there government (or rulers). Even though its meant to be a constitutional right to hold a peaceful protest, at will.

But, I do get your point... Sometimes, I feel like a moth to the flame, lol.

Gun control would never work jn the US like it does elsewhere.

Remember the UK and Australia never had a real gun culture before the bans so gun were rare away. The ban really were a token gesture.

The USA has 300 million odd guns in circulation . They wont dissappear because a politician says they are banned. 300 million legal guns will just become illegal. 300 million illegal guns and a bunch of insecure and paranoid Americans to me is not a improvement. Gun control in the USA on that logic alone would never work.

You are correct. Nobody is stupid enough to comply and give their property away when some bureaucrat decides that you should no longer own your property. Not even 5% compliance in 3 years.

Low assault-weapon registration stats suggest low compliance with Gov. Cuomo’s landmark SAFE Act gun control law

www.nydailynews.com...

Fewer than 45,000 assault-style weapons have been registered in New York state since a landmark gun control act took effect in 2013, state records released Tuesday show, suggesting that Empire State gun owners are largely ignoring one of the signature elements of the watershed legislation.

In the years since Gov. Cuomo signed the New York Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act, otherwise known as the NY SAFE Act, a total of 23,847 people have applied to register their assault-style weapons with the state, according to statistics provided by the New York State Police.

Law enforcement experts have estimated there could be nearly 1 million assault-style weapons in circulation across the state, suggesting that many New Yorkers are ignoring a central provision of what had been touted by gun control advocates as a milestone law.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

As a gun OWNER,I can say with certainty that I have never nor will ever be a terrorist. I was raised to respect guns and what they could do,and to only use one in the most dire of circumstances. For the protection of my life or my loved ones.

Rather than act foolish over our gun OWNERSHIP,why are you not questioning the fact that almost all of the mass shooters were on psychiatric drugs when they snapped? Why not question why doctors are giving these drugs out DESPITE the manufacture warnings to underage children?;

You see,you can be insulting for insultings sake,but that solves nothing at all.If you really want to get to the heart of the matter,then you have to look at all the facts.There are other countries out there that allow their citizens to own guns as well,and they don't have the numbers of mass shootings that we do. There IS something else going on here.

Taking away the guns which are only a symptom will change nothing. You will still have people snapping and trying to kill a bunch of other people. China does not allow its citizens guns,and yet it has happened over and over again there with knives. A knife in the right hands can do every bit as much damage as a gun.

If you just came to troll us gun owners,well grow up. i think you are just jealous of us being able to own guns then. If you really want a CURE to this,look at all the facts. If the government gets enough people to snap and go on rampages,they can pass a law to take away our guns and then they will think they can control us. That will not happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Not sure why everyone is making a comparison to the UK as a control. We have a handgun ban, but we still have loads of guns and they're easy to acquire. People still get shot. The ban didn't really work.

We have lots of knife crime, so we banned knives too. That didn't work either. People still get carved up in record numbers.

I can only surmise that bans don't work. Law abiding citizens won't get a gun, but criminals sure as hell will. They're still here, still a threat. And we can't fight back against the murderers, because they're all tooled up.

I feel really safe.

Actually no, I'm a sitting duck. But at least if someone invades my home, I'll always have a rolling pin I can wave at 'em.

Keep your guns America. Stand your ground.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol, with what boomerangs and stones? Ha ha.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

threaten to lock up those who possess 42% of the worlds fire arms for breaking no law....... yeah good luck with that . even if only 10% of gun owners got grumpy and started going all tree of liberty coup status that would leave roughly 12-15 million possible "combatants" a number roughly 7 times higher than number of active and reserves in the chinese military.

good luck with your plan but i think the isrelis and palestinians have a better chance of turning into best friends and forming a defense pact then the disarming of the american people at this time

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You'd probably want to camp out for a night or two in the Australian outback, before you believe the nonsense about Australia having no gun culture... Trust me, I spent over 5 years living outbush and it was all to common to hear shots going off in the back ground though the night... Australians love to hunt.

I was only 13 years old back in 1996 when they enacted the strict gun restrictions... But it just seems obvious that a lot of people were pissed.

Apparently, a fair few politicians sacrificed there political careers by supporting the new restrictions... But guess what? They worked, there was a clear drop in murder rates and we never had another mass shooting again.

The majority of Aussie blokes eventually came to grips with the reality that you don't even need a gun to be a man.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: johnwick

HOLD ON THERE FELLAH!
I'm a nerd,weird hyper creative type...I like Klingons because they are like me,a BIG GOON.
BUT I also love my conspiracies and I am a 19Das well as an artist.
MASTER of the diabolical,as scouts like me can be ,if pushed.
I struggle to wonder how these disarm types never figure out that the largest GUERRILLA force on the planet is the armed populace of the US. THE hunters alone would fight them to a stand still but ex- SF?
And the MANY grunts who are sooooooo angry over this sort of actiivism that has degraded the US to this level is REALLY better off left alone.
OUR military sympathizes with the people and I believe over half would fight against this rediculous notion or they would have ALREADY tried to do so.

I love the Klingon's!!!

All the vets plus the hunters...... Lol, it would make Vietnam or Afghanistan look like a family outing at Disneyland.

We know how it all works, we learned its weaknesses playing opfor......lol, we could wreak some serious havocin no time if we wanted to.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
And the US is still 111 on the murder per thousands list of countries. Yawn just wait a few years till the mooslums decide to really ty to take over. You'll beg for guns

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is actually interesting. Obama started a thread on ATS! Didn't know he's been a member since 2011.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
And the US is still 111 on the murder per thousands list of countries. Yawn just wait a few years till the mooslums decide to really ty to take over. You'll beg for guns

Hey man!!! Guns kill people! PEOPLE don't kill PEOPLE!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join