It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: johnwick

Even though we were busy castrateing those frenchies we still had time to spare to burn your capital down

Good job we didnt send wellington over to be honest.

You crazy Brit's sure did burn it down to!!!

With canadian help i might add. They get upset if we don't share the credit.

You really should invite us back for a repeat. DC at the moment could use a little redcoated party

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You really should invite us back for a repeat. DC at the moment could use a little redcoated party

I agree. We could then reciprocate and have a giant weenie roast at Parliament.

link   
I will just say this popular phrase:

"Girls at young age should learn to shoot...Because a restraining order is just a piece of paper."

link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

a reply to: johnwick

Even though we were busy castrateing those frenchies we still had time to spare to burn your capital down

Good job we didnt send wellington over to be honest.
Geez ewok I've never seen a Briton defend the Redcoats. What's yet deal, I thought we was all friends now sine we got our freedom in 1776 and since we bailed you folks out of the gun confiscating fascists.

Hey we didnt start the war 1812. You guys invaded poor canada!

And dont start the WW2 debate with me. We were fighting hitler long before you guys got dragged kicking and screaming into the war by the japs

Lol!!

Canada had it coming, they were calling ham " Canadian bacon" they had to be stopped!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Come and get them.......

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi from KY. 45 is such a sweet round. Im a 1911 guy and like you accurate at 60. Actually shot a cayote at about that range a few years back. I sure am a cayote terrorist. Those rascals hate me. a reply to: Choppz

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Yeah, we've all noticed your avatar... no doubt.

Personally though, I've just ridden you off as a hardcore extremist, tbh dude... but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I agree. We could then reciprocate and have a giant weenie roast at Parliament.

Oooo please do.

Dont do it in the summer though as the MP's and PM go on a holiday and we really dont want them to miss tge fun do we now?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Dont do it in the summer though as the MP's and PM go on a holiday and we really dont want them to miss tge fun do we now?

All thought it could be quite the sport to chase them down with dogs while on horseback.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

If you think owning guns makes you a terrorist, well then I must say your logic is on idiotic.

Did you give yourself a one hand clap after posting this?

Terrorist in your views? A bit narcissistic dontcha think? Cuz I tell you a secret, nobody gaf about your view, or your feelings, they are not special.

Lemme guess yer part of the everyone gets a trophy generation right?

link   

All thought it could be quite the sport to chase them down with dogs while on horseback.

O we banned that now, to cruel on the foxes.

Though I guess that law only applies to foxes not politicians

link   

Perhaps we don't get attacked by terrorists because we have more guns then people.

Perhaps the terrorist know we have a second amendment that keeps a significant number of our population armed and this prevents them from trying any attack on American soil.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a mental health crisis. We can blame massive inequality, a secretive government that leads to conspiracy insanity, and an MSM that constantly points out the worst in society for the problems.

We can applaud gun ownership as a reason we have never had a ground invasion on American Soil.

Thank you for your concerns but we aren't giving up our gun rights, and I am not a gun owner. But I would borrow one if anyone ever did decide to do a ground invasion in the US.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It will be fun, I wanna go!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

under rated post
1 star for you

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Though I guess that law only applies to foxes not politicians

Seeing as politicians consist of nearly 100% fecal matter I would suspect spectators would line the course and shower us with rose petals and praise for our efforts to hunt these fleeing turds down.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Perhaps we don't get attacked by terrorists because we have more guns then people.

Perhaps the terrorist know we have a second amendment that keeps a significant number of our population armed and this prevents them from trying any attack on American soil.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a mental health crisis. We can blame massive inequality, a secretive government that leads to conspiracy insanity, and an MSM that constantly points out the worst in society for the problems.

We can applaud gun ownership as a reason we have never had a ground invasion on American Soil.

Thank you for your concerns but we aren't giving up our gun rights, and I am not a gun owner. But I would borrow one if anyone ever did decide to do a ground invasion in the US.

The reason you dont get invaded is the same reason the UK hasnt been successful invaded in the last millennia. Thats a big blue thing called a ocean separating you from your enemies and overwhelming naval power.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Not before you managed infest Australia with feral foxes and rabbits, so you had something European to hunt downunder ... But I guess the destruction caused by pome narcissism probably belongs in another thread, yeah?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Not before you managed infest Australia with feral foxes and rabbits, so you had something European to hunt downunder ... But I guess the destruction caused by pome narcissism probably belongs in another thread, yeah?

Hey if it weren't for us pomes you wouldnt be living there

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

What about all the feral people they infested Australia with?

edit on 4-10-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

remember when those extremist drove all the way from Arizona to Texas, and were armed up and ready to slaughter everyone in the center........

But instead got gunned down before they could commit their mass murder?

Yeah.....guns did that......not hugs, not butterflies, not kisses or nice words.........

(not directed at you, just more to your point)

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join