It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Mass killings with firearms have been going on since firearms became available to whoever wished to own one.

Before guns were introduced into the tool-kit of the average person, other tools were used to attack people by other people.

People act out in anger and violence when they try to do the right thing without any real reward for doing the right thing.

It isn't about gun violence as guns don't do anything on their own, they just lay there until someone picks them up and uses them to harm others.

As a footnote to this reply, the highest past rate of mass murder with firearms was in the year 1929.

Gee, what else was going on around that time?.

We have this internet thingie here, why not use it to search for THE TRUTH instead of what you want to be the truth?.

Ignorant people are the most terrifying of all terrorists and unfortunately seem to be the majority in this world we live in.

That must be why it is such an awesome place to live ....

Fruustration Agression Conditioning makes people do stupid #ing things like go out and kill random people for whatever reason they can justify, not guns.

So what is the real problem?.

Nearly every problem in the world can be traced to dangling a carrot in front of people and never allowing them to take a bite no matter how far they pull that cart down the trail.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: projectbane

So, since we have established that I am not a gun owning yank, and because you did not answer my question, I'll ask it again since I see you are back online here.........

Why do you think I support the right for Americans to own guns?

(Hint: document starting with the letter C)

BTW, your comment earlier about respecting my background has been placed in my "tell someone who gives a ship" folder.

I ignored it because...I DO NOT VALUE THE CONSTITUTION as it is outdated and not fit for purpose. The 2nd amendment is AN amendment meaning by definition it can be changed.

And yes i missed your question because unfortunately, i am trying to respond to as many silly posts as possible.

And my comment on your background was not meant personally...I just do not care or have any respect for it. That is all. So apologies if you took it wrong but I did not mean to hurt your feelings.

We all have to work (well not all ATS'ers as most seem jobless) and we all have to earn a living. Doesn't mean we have to throw it down for people every chance we get as if WE are defined by it!!

However, you do seem to be a little above the other "members" with the way your structure sentences and organize your prose.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Cool I'm a terrorist. But I have two questions.

1) 25,000 gun laws in the books, what law is going to stop this?

2) basically if you will be truthful with yourself no law on the books is designed to prevent anything. It's an after the fact penalty. So what you are talking about is confiscation of 300 non military guns in the US. The only way it happens is mass gun death as people will rightly say get bent. Plus the whole black market that laws really don't apply to anyway.

Problem is people with this view are not realistic nor very good at thinking. Laws won't help, confiscation won't happen without more gun death than you could ever imagine. Start thinking about this logically. When the problem is drugs, sexually transmitted diseases, drunk driving, etc. People don't talk about banning or more laws, it's useless.that same logic escapes anti gun people. Pretty funny, yet sad at the same time. It's funny education is a push for the cure all to all other problems but this one. Why is that? My guess is fear. All good maybe someday a "terrorist" just might help out in a time of need when anti gunners are too consumed with fear to even breath.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

2) basically if you will be truthful with yourself no law on the books is designed to prevent anything. It's an after the fact penalty. So what you are talking about is confiscation of 300 non military guns in the US. The only way it happens is mass gun death as people will rightly say get bent. Plus the whole black market that laws really don't apply to anyway.

Problem is people with this view are not realistic nor very good at thinking. Laws won't help, confiscation won't happen without more gun death than you could ever imagine. Start thinking about this logically. When the problem is drugs, sexually transmitted diseases, drunk driving, etc. People don't talk about banning or more laws, it's useless.that same logic escapes anti gun people. Pretty funny, yet sad at the same time. It's funny education is a push for the cure all to all other problems but this one. Why is that? My guess is fear. All good maybe someday a "terrorist" just might help out in a time of need when anti gunners are too consumed with fear to even breath.

No you are not thinking about it logically.

You all mention other things like bats, sexual disease, drunk driving....BUT none of those were designed with ONE purpose...

ENDING LIFE. KILLING.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Are you Obama in real life?

besides ask Chicago how the no gun law is working out .there are still shootings every day because they out lawed guns,now only the outlaws have guns
edit on 4-10-2015 by deadcatsrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadcatsrule

Are you Obama in real life?

I was wondering when someone would attack OBAMA in this.

You all elected him as a country..Deal with it. Stop whining.

HE is more successful than you...is he not?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

if being a puppet with someone else's hand up your back side makes you successful ,then yes he is more successful

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Actually, guns are machines designed to throw rocks at insanely high velocities with more precision that throwing mere rocks by hand.

Hitting a living target for the sake of killing it is the choice of the operator.

The problem here is that too many people know next to nothing about anything and think they do when they don't.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

OK, so you are an anti-constitutionist yank that thinks the earth is flat and most people are stupid?

You win, I'm out.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

No you are not thinking about it logically.

You all mention other things like bats, sexual disease, drunk driving....BUT none of those were designed with ONE purpose...

ENDING LIFE. KILLING.

It's a dead on description. You push education on every other issue but guns. I guess in your view though all men should be castrated to prevent anymore rapes which happen at a much larger number than gun deaths. You are free to be as emotional as you want. No law will stop gun violence, confiscation will not happen. Label away, you are talking an emotional pipe dream. That's reality. Now you can continue this debate but it's a posting on a forum and nothing more. It will solve nothing besides letting you vent.

You don't like guns, I get it. You should not only never have one, as is your right. I say you let others know as well. Put a sign in your yard stating yours is a gun free zone.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I haven't read the whole thread, but how do you feel about us hunters and sport shooters?

You consider us terrorists too?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

OK, so you are an anti-constitutionist yank that thinks the earth is flat and most people are stupid?

You win, I'm out.

Haha yeah dont blame you.

When a Aussie and a Brit thinks your thread on gun control is stupid, kneejerk and full of logic holes and start backing the yanks I would OP take it as a sign to quit too.

edit on 4-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'll admit, I skipped to the end of the thread to reply so I'm not sure if this has been covered... I'm sure you expected that in a thread like this

US citizen gun owner = Terrorist

It sounds to me like you want to start a civil war. Threatening 70 million humans with death isn't a good idea. The vast majority of law enforcement and military members are in that group.

Don't declare war on the people that have all the weapons and the training to use them. That's just bad planning.
edit on 4-10-2015 by XTexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

You win, I'm out.

When a Aussie and a Brit thinks your thread on gun control is stupid, kneejerk and full of logic holes and start backing the yanks I would OP take it as a sign to quit too.

What makes you guys think the OP is a Yank?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You win, I'm out.

It is odd isn't it?

The only thing we all agree on is France is full of nancies.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
I haven't read the whole thread, but how do you feel about us hunters and sport shooters?

You consider us terrorists too?

Yes!

You should be able to subsist on sunshine and kind thoughts, not terrorizing innocent woodland critters.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You win, I'm out.

The Aussie and Brit in question, are probably just selling there soul for a few stars!
edit on 4-10-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

You win, I'm out.

What makes you guys think the OP is a Yank?

In the ramblings he said he was from Chicago

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadcatsrule

Lol, OMFG!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join