It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

AH I see your error.
YOU think EVERYONE else is like you ,thus undifineable beyond your limited perception and denying any logic that supercedes it.

We already TOLD you Progs the answer is NO if YOU want some guns taken away,why don't YOU come try to take them?
By the way , tanks ,drones and all whizz bang weapons require this thing called LOGISTICS and BASING in a centralized point which is WHERE you hit such things however I wouldn't guess you couls understand that by your current measure.
Being a scout and TRAINED to make these skills happen in the field.
Now let's hear about your ELEVATED knowledge on COMBAT VETS ,shall we?
Why not, your credibility from now on is blown.
edit on 4-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I can't convince people, so the people I can't convince must be removed, violently if necessary.

It's a great idea. I think there was a place who had that idea once. They called it the Final Solution. Of course, they disarmed that populace before they tried to remove them. I think in this case, the OP has hit a speed bump.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm glad its staying up as well, for the exact same reason. I'm just surprised its staying up.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

But the UK has much more violent crimethan Indiana, and many more murders.

True, but the UK have a population of 60 million, where as Indiana only has a population 6.5 million.

Plus, Indiana doesn't have anywhere near the population density of the UK... So Indiana really has no logical excuse for why there gun murder rate is so high. Obviously the murder rate is so high in Indiana purely because of there lax gun laws.

By all rights, a state like Indiana should have an 'overall' murder rate of under 1.5 per 100,000 people like the UK & Australia. But instead Indiana has an overall murder rate of 3.1 per 100,000 people. Clearly, your murder rate is only so abnormally high because of the lax gun laws.

You can tell me to get stuffed and tell me you want your right to own guns without restrictions, no matter what. It is your right, mate.

But don't pretend lax gun rights don't create a whole lot of senseless murders... Because that is just a straight out lie.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I wonder WHY you would need to promote yourself anyway.
I am an alpha an I know martial arts,knives guns and CONVERSATION which 99.9 times out of 100 usually drfuses a situation without the need of guns,my owm are used to maintain the skill mostly.

Incidently DHS has ALREADY labled combat veterans as POTENTIAL terrorists because the feds and police couldn't effectivelt counter us.
Both insulting and a betrayal I won't forget,and the F##KING P.C. CRAP who formented it you seem to ardently support with this maniacle rant.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

AH I see your error.
YOU think EVERYONE else is like you ,thus undifineable beyond your limited perception and denying any logic that supercedes it.

We already TOLD you Progs the answer is NO if YOU want some guns taken away,why don't YOU come try to take them?
By the way , tanks ,drones and all whizz bang weapons require this thing called LOGISTICS and BASING in a centralized point which is WHERE you hit such things however I wouldn't guess you couls understand that by your current measure.
Being a scout and TRAINED to make these skills happen in the field.
Now let's hear about your ELEVATED knowledge on COMBAT VETS ,shall we?
Why not, your credibility from now on is blown.

There are so many vets at a service age right now..... I wish a mother would!!!

Lol, 21,800,000 of us, all with training, most with combat experience, many were combat MOSes, mine was.

Lol, they couldn't handle just us vets, wait until our brothers and fathers and neighbors and the rednecks and hillbillies the avid hunters...... Lol, we got almost 100,000,000 folks right there, and nearly a quarter are trained..... Lol

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

I'm glad its staying up as well, for the exact same reason. I'm just surprised its staying up.

I figure this one doesn't require much intellectual debate so it seems like a convenient placeholder for NAZI memes.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Basically. Projectbane here is like the lame dressed up fanboy cheering on the NWO.

We get it. Lock everyone up but you.

Oh wait lock 6 years ago you up as well. Statute of limitations on terrorism is long, ya bish.
edit on 4-10-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If you honestly believe that there isn't a STRONG interest in our own government as WELL as other governments for United States citizens to lose their right to bear arms, then you need to re-think your statements.

Well, you need to re-think your statements for a medley of reasons, but that's one you really need to dwell on for a bit.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nice rant but ah you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

True, but the UK have a population of 60 million, where as Indiana only has a population 6.5 million.

Plus, Indiana doesn't have anywhere near the population density of the UK... So Indiana really has no logical excuse for why there gun murder rate is so high. Obviously the murder rate is so high in Indiana purely because of there lax gun laws.

By all rights, a state like Indiana should have an 'overall' murder rate of under 1.5 per 100,000 people like the UK & Australia. But instead Indiana has an overall murder rate of 3.1 per 100,000 people. Clearly, your murder rate is only so abnormally high because of the lax gun laws.

You can tell me to get stuffed and tell me you want your right to own guns without restrictions, no matter what. It is your right, mate.

But don't pretend lax gun rights don't create a whole lot of senseless murders... Because that is just a straight out lie.

I don't think they do, in fact right here in Indiana, I can drive about 3 hours and be in Chicago, they have super strict gun laws, Chicago gets more murders a year than the entire state of Indiana.

I don't see how you concluded we should have 1/2 the murder rate we do, this is America, we all talk too much #, we all think we are 12 feet tall, we all have a oppinion on just about everything you could name.

In short, the US is a wild and relatively violent populous, that glorifies violence at all levels, I'm surprised it isn't higher.

Even our women like to watch UFC and football, hell our women fight.

Sorry we aren't the tea and crumpits crowd you are confusing US with.

We are tannerite using, shotgun toting, beer drinking, cussing, fighting, rodeo riding and monster truck crowd.

I would expect our murder rate to be higher than the pansies in France every day of the week for ever.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Threads like this one and those that are behind anti abortion are only posted for one reason to get attention.

I will not even bother with them.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
There constitution which is at the core of there country backs that up and will do until 75% agree otherwise.

But there not even allowed to hold a peaceful protest, unless they get written consent from there government (or rulers). Even though its meant to be a constitutional right to hold a peaceful protest, at will.

But, I do get your point... Sometimes, I feel like a moth to the flame, lol.

Gun control would never work jn the US like it does elsewhere.

Remember the UK and Australia never had a real gun culture before the bans so gun were rare away. The ban really were a token gesture.

The USA has 300 million odd guns in circulation . They wont dissappear because a politician says they are banned. 300 million legal guns will just become illegal. 300 million illegal guns and a bunch of insecure and paranoid Americans to me is not a improvement. Gun control in the USA on that logic alone would never work.
edit on 4-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

While I am both, a gun owner and someone who supports tighter gun regulation, I would wager that your mindset has more to do with actual terrorism than gun ownership does.

The root causes of terrorism have a lot more to do with things like poverty, inequality, lack of opportunity and last but definitely not least, people who preach divisiveness and label entire sectors of society as "the enemy," based on the actions of a few.

Why didn't you just say that everyone who is religious is a terrorist?

Or, everyone who is anti-religious is a terrorist?

Or, all environmentalists are terrorist?

Or, all pro-lifers are terrorist?

Or, everyone who's upset with their government is a terrorist?

Or, everyone who carries a back-pack on a bus or train is a terrorist?

Or how about this one, all humans are terrorist. I mean he'll, I can't think of a terrorist attack that wasn't carried out by a human.

IMO, your attempt to radicalize people against an entire sector of society based on a single commonality, is more indicative of terrorism than the fact that someone owns a gun.

Give me a break!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Its as I've always said. I could fill up a few cargo planes with AR-15s and ammunition and drop them all over the UK. What effect that would have on the UK homicide rate? I'm going to guess virtually none. Its been years ago, but I remember a story where someone had a panic attack and called the police because their kid dug up a crusty old 22 shell in the backyard that had probably been there 50 years. Its a different culture, with different attitudes and different types of criminal behavior.
edit on 4-10-2015 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Move to England.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78
Your right, likely wouldn't do much.
We would probably just sell them back to you yanks and then go out and get blind drunk on the money.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

I don't think they do, in fact right here in Indiana, I can drive about 3 hours and be in Chicago, they have super strict gun laws, Chicago gets more murders a year than the entire state of Indiana.

I don't see how you concluded we should have 1/2 the murder rate we do, this is America, we all talk too much #, we all think we are 12 feet tall, we all have a oppinion on just about everything you could name.

In short, the US is a wild and relatively violent populous, that glorifies violence at all levels, I'm surprised it isn't higher.

Even our women like to watch UFC and football, hell our women fight.

Sorry we aren't the tea and crumpits crowd you are confusing US with.

We are tannerite using, shotgun toting, beer drinking, cussing, fighting, rodeo riding and monster truck crowd.

I would expect our murder rate to be higher than the pansies in France every day of the week for ever.

That's what comes of being the descendants of Europe's malcontents and castaways. We are the children of their damned and pretty proud of it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

See there? Sounds like an acceptable solution to the problem! Everyone gets what they want and everyone is happy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join