It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN onwers as TERRORISTS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This thread is going to wind up a lot of really "special" people on this site and I'm glad for it.

These MASS MURDER shooting in the US have now become a normality and are constantly defended by Gun toting TERRORISTS.

Your "right" (and I laugh at that) to have guns is defunkt. Once upon a time it was maybe warranted.

I FULLY believe that the government should make GUN ownership a higher political agenda.

As americans have been brainwashed into thinking that the threats to them as citizen are from abroad they are wrong.

The TERRORISTS and I use that word as forcefully as I can are the GUN OWNERS of today in the US. Each and everyone of you are deluded and not fit for purpose. The sooner YOU are all labelled as terrorists the better.

In fact as these type sites are monitored by various agencies all the more better that they can read that THEY have support from many people to take the GUNS fro US citizens hands IMMEDIATELY and by FORCE.

Fail to comply and government bill should be introduced that also labels your families and children as Terrorists. You people have never used the 2nd amendment for what it was written for and that is because you are COWARDS deep down.

Ill take some tackling for this thread BUT I just don't care at all.

Have a great day!!

YOUR day has come and the political movement in the US needs to focus more on your growing problem of people with guns. Police can not do their jobs properly because everyone has a damn gun so being human and self preservative they have now resorted to killing citizens when 20 years ago talking and patience might of prevailed.

IF you own GUNS you are a TERRORIST
edit on 4-10-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Good luck on this thread there buddy..............

Hope you are trolling.

edit on 10/4/15 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: VikingWarlord
Good luck on this thread there buddy.................

Im not concerned at all!

Not concerned about people on ATS.....except the ones who have guns...the NEW TERRORISTS in my view

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

You know, I was going to type out a long drawn out post but I will shorten it.

Gun owners are terrorists? What the hell is wrong with your mind?

I assume your some kind of Beta that wants everyone to be as weak and defenseless as yourself? Your idea of "equality"?

Go seek professional help.

edit on 4-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Nice rant but ah you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The U.S. Should become a dictatorship
Maybe anyone who disagrees with the OP should be labeled as terrorists and dare I take it to the next step and have them terrorists executed

It's only logical
edit on 4-10-2015 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You know, I was going to type out a long drawn out post but I will shorten it.

Gun owners as terrorists? What the hell is wrong with your mind?

Go seek professional help.

Write out your post...please do. More MASS SHOOTINGS deaths in the last three years by GUN OWNERS than actual deaths by terrorists on US soil!!!!......hmmmmm YEP you gun owners are the NEW TERRORISTS

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Is this satire? If so, well played.
If you are serious, might I recommend that you go to another country where gun ownership is Illegal.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Nice rant but ah you have no idea what you are talking about.

REALLY??/

How many deaths in the US by actual terrorists in the LAST 3 YEARS???

How MANY by gun owning American Citizens?

Exactly......WHO are the REAL terrorists?

Grow up

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hmmm your idea is to have people with guns (terrorist) go after the other people with guns (terrorist) how does that work?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Well sir, when you are ready to take them, please lead the charge yourself... LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Hmmm your idea is to have people with guns (terrorist) go after the other people with guns (terrorist) how does that work?

Right, learn to read please sir,

I did not say that.

I said clearly....IF you are a American citizen gun owner today YOU are the NEW terrorists and should be labelled that way.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Politics in the USA should shackle and condemn GUN owners POLITICIANS as TERRORISTS

You need to know a few things that should already be apparent.

1. Law abiding US citizens whom are also gun owners are not the enemy.
2. I love you like a brother because I recognize that you are not the enemy, even though I disagree (vehemently) with your opinion.
3. The US shadow government and elite bloodlines would like you to disagree with me.

Gun ownership is not the issue, your freedom is.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

I did not say that.

I said clearly....IF you are a American citizen gun owner today YOU are the NEW terrorists and should be labelled that way.

That is half the nation genius.

link   

I did not say that.

Whatever bro this is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard but good luck with your push.

link   

Well sir, when you are ready to take them, please lead the charge yourself... LOL

IF I had the authority I surely would. Because, going by the 2nd amendment garbage you all have youre guns and do not use them for the purpose the amendment was written. So leading a charge against cowardly gun people would be quite the Sunday stroll.

Plus we have drones now so, please bring your guns to a drone fight!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I did not say that.

You are a loony. You probably wouldn't pass a background check.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You are a purveyor of hate speech. Labeling someone you disagree with as a terrorist shows you have no clue what a real terrorist is. Your feeble mind has been tricked to think that someone who owns a legal inanimate object is a problem. Get off your uneducated lazy ass and call your elected officials and make them deal with the issue you are so passionate about.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

IF I had the authority I surely would. Because, going by the 2nd amendment garbage you all have youre guns and do not use them for the purpose the amendment was written. So leading a charge against cowardly gun people would be quite the Sunday stroll.

Plus we have drones now so, please bring your guns to a drone fight!!

We have drones?

Who is "we"

You mean the Military... our sons and daughters? Probably not your sons and daughters.. LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

When no one has a gun you get Pol Pot,when everyone has a gun you get Mogadishu,there has to be a happy medium Op

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join