It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peeping toms in uypstate NY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SovereignZuul
a reply to: penroc3

Wow, I admit, I see people prone to jump at shapes in pictures as ridiculous, and I saw nothing in your first picture.

Then you pulled out the second! Creepy! Looks like the same face again. Someone please enhance that one!

Looks like a reflection of objects in the room.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
Hello everyone.

So this is pretty crazy i realize this but all i can say is this is no BS hoax Ill start with the picture then the story.

you have to zoom in 2 or 3 times on the open window. look at the middle of the screen for the eyes then youll see the face.

i want to get this up first then write the story

i think you might be a little paranoid lay off the doritos and mountain dew

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

My mom has a large-ish picture window above the kitchen sink and she lives in a very remote location surrounded by woods, and I flat out refuse to go into that kitchen at night unless the blinds and curtain are closed because my sister saw something horrific out that window one night, which is basically one of my worst nightmares. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

now that is scary! isolated home in a wooded area at night with the lights on inside so you cannot see anything outside.No telling what could be looking in.I would put permanent blinds on the window,in fact all the windows! I definitely don't blame you at all, lol
on another note I read an article a while back but cannot remember who or where but it was about this woman who took pictures of ufo's and other spirits or light beings and they told her that if they are photographed they can manipulate any photo or video anytime,so basically one could be looking at it and you can see/watch it change...I know that sounds pretty bizarre but it stuck in my head and always look for it to happen to me while looking at photo's of ufo's or aliens or whatever they are. I hope i'm making sense cause I had very little sleep last night!
Happy New Year!
edit on 1-1-2016 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

i dont know what to do im afraid to go to my room and sleep, i know its hard to understand why i would be bugged out but i saw all this with my own eyes.

i wish there was some one that could tell me what or who it is and if i have anything to worry about and should i try communicating.

i sent these and a few other pics and my story and questions to some of the big ufo researchers and i have yet to hear back

some people swear by using the name of Jesus to be gone. I never had this kind of issue so I don't know if it really works or not...oh and a having crucifix wouldn't hurt either

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Reminds me of this peeping alien footage:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

ill let you guys find the rest
does anyone else see the grey in the top right corner window just under the green thing. That gave me goosebumps

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

lol gave you a star for that.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I must be blind, I dont see ANY face or eyes...

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20255398]HomerinNC you just have to look for a min at pics i posted in the first page. youll see it/them

i got motion lights and just lights that stay on all he time now out side. i have kind of come to terms with what ever it/they are.

i was seriously BUGGING the f out. and thats not like me at all, i felt like something was stalking me and i had no defense. but if it was stalking me and wanted to hurt me it could have done it that night or any other night.

live and let live, if they think me playing video games is entertaining more power to them.(god knows what else they might see
)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i'm really loathe to do this, but in this case i think i have to side with the pareidolia crowd.
there's certainly some interesting render fragments there and once you've seen it that face is creepy as all heck, but if it's something that was physically present you'd have a lot more visual information there - you wouldn't just see a face, you'd see the shape of the head and at least some of the body - probably quite a lot of it because there's more light lower in the frame.
Unless it's ~not~ physically there and is still somehow present, but that gets us into all sorts of weird realms of wotif where no one really has any idea about anything so i'll take the razor and go with render fragments.
it's a shame, i hate siding with the naysayers.

also while i'm here, nice cap of Roger. That scene was my brother's favourite and it gives me lots of good memories to see again.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

yea its hard for me to say if i was just playing tricks on my self and the pics just happened to render that way, and my mind put 2 and 2 together.

who knows? not me that for sure.

interesting still allot of people see the face with out me pointing it out and some done see it at all. facial recognition is a funny thing i guess

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's a ghost! Oh wait, no, it's an alien! No, wait, it's Bigfoot!

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Found your story and photo on you tube. Was floored when I saw you are in Rochester. I am the owner of a local paranormal investigation group and I would really like to speak with you! Please email me at: [email protected]
Thank you!!

Rococo Vallerand

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join