It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carbonaro Effect (Illuminati)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't watch the show but would like more context. The clip is too short to really get anything more then a superficial impression of the way the symbol ties in. Novel, he's mentioning a kind of camouflage.

What happened before and after?

Magicians are known for using distractions to draw ones focus. I feel more homework is needed before jumping to conclusions...
edit on 9-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Misc editing...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

What symbolism does she use that's strictly Illuminati? Triangle, pyramid, a tattoo on her finger, covering one eye for a photo shoot, and doing the okay hand sign like the picture below are the only I usually see people make the connection between her/the Illuminati. Just cause she has money doesn't mean she doesn't need to market herself to certain conspiracy people/do these things and there are countless rich/popular people in the entertainment industry who do similar things and we know there isn't even a 5% they are members of the Illuminati.

Hand Sign

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Market herself to that niche conspiracy crowd? How many conspiracy theorists are into teen pop? Also, like I said, she is one of the richest and youngest artists out there.

Her concerts are supposed to be about fun, freedom of expression, sexuality, and some other stuff. I know this because I have a friend who likes her.

So.. why does she need to include that "normal" Illuminati-related stuff in her work? I don't think she has ever expressed public interest in conspiracies.

these things and there are countless rich/popular people in the entertainment industry who do similar things and we know there isn't even a 5% they are members of the Illuminati.

We can't 100% know anything without an artist directly explaining their situation and actions. However, we can come up with some educated guesses based on logic.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

He was presenting a camouflaged jacket that could hold many items. The magic trick was basically pulling camouflaged items out of the jacket. Absurd things, like a cat.

Attention was focused on the jacket, as every item came out of the jacket.

The all-seeing eye pyramid was never mentioned or used by the camera. No mention of conspiracy or anything else that wasn't related to the miraculous jacket.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Can you list all the actual Bavarian Illuminati symbolism she uses (besides the things I listed above)?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A reply to: blueman12

From the short clip, it sounded like he was mentioning retinal camo(uflage.) I can't tell if he's serious with the description.He motioned towards the symbol with his hand while describing the jacket in the beginning.

I get the impression he's using it as a prop. Even the description he uses could be layered in meaning. It's hard to know the intent, but I guess it depends on one's perspective...
edit on 10-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: (misc)

edit on 10-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added reply to

edit on 10-10-2015 by dffrntkndfnml because: Editing in cell sucks

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I don't know. I have not "researched" her. You would be better off with someone's youtube video.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What if the illuminati uses "magic tv shows" like this one or "Mind Freak" to test the general populations gullibility.

First program the masses through media then test if the programing worked.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
i find it most strange that, even though this is the conspiracy forum, nobody made the link to the Italian Carbonari: en.wikipedia.org...

the link doesn't work btw, does somebody know any relevant episode to link?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join