It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Kills 2 Israelis - Wounds Toddler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: reldra

So you're saying that those people deserved to die? It's ok because Israel "had it coming back to them". Seriously?

My point... You're making my point.

Sadly, your ONLY response is "Sorry - BUT... they deserve it".

I don't know if that's racist, hateful or just ignorance.

ETA: So you edit and justify it with a map? Keep googling. You'll see more than just THAT side of the story. I don't want to give you a history lesson. You should really broaden your education and find more FACTS on the story before you throw up a map showing what belonged to Britain before then Israel after was a series of actions based on what was going on in that area. All you see is a map. You need to know why it is that way and taking one biased side doesn't do any justice. I can find a biased page based on the other side, but I prefer to only consider the facts when researching history, without the biased opinion of the writer. You should too.

Of course they didn't deserve it. Their government is to blame, though.

I have every right to keep posting that map whether I do it first or edit it in later. I have put that up about 10x on this site.

It is that way because Israel keeps taking more land. Unless a magical fairy is doing it for them.

Your map isn't wrong. The information you're getting from it is wrong.

I can post a map with counter information as well.

Info Map

Notice the treaties and the agreements. The lands weren't just taken. It was agreed upon by both sides. Did you forget that neither owned the lands in the early 40s? Did you know that it was "owned" by Britain?

In any case... Land control isn't the point of this topic... That's a whole other thread completely. You're welcome to pick up there.

ETA: Here is a great place for you to start to relearn your history, since the one you're following seems to be flawed...

Great Site with just the facts and no bias
edit on 3-10-2015 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
People who are generally rational, become irrational when it comes to this topic. OP, you are correct. Hamas can attack Israel and it's people all night and day. If Israel defends itself, people go berserk.

I wept for the people in Gaza during the last conflict. I prayed for it to stop. It was too much. Far too much. But it was provoked by Hamas.
If it were not for the Iron Dome, Israel would have been destroyed. They keep provoking and provoking until there is conflict after conflict.

It's utterly insane and irrational.

Like we become, when we try to discuss this topic.

/out
edit on 10/3/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

One more attack just now
www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: buster2010

There cannot be peace when Hamas spokesperson publicly condones the targeting and murder of innocent civilians. You may as well be talking about ISIS.

But many, even on ATS, still side with this terrorist group. Scum

Just as you have people here that side with the terrorist group known as the IDF.

Really..... when was the last time that IDF publicly condoned intentionally murdering innocent civilians?

Every time they say a killing of a unarmed person is justified. Like the last time when a coward shot a teenage girl 10 times.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: buster2010

The person you responded to made a good point that you are refusing to see.

And the OP made an excellent point that you are refusing to see. That you will never see because you don't want to see both sides, and indeed, there ARE two sides, just like you have two eyes, but you only use one. Your mind is closed.

Sorry but not as closed as yours. He tried to paint the people who were killed as oh so innocent when the Rabbi was a member of the IDF and he is part of an occupying force. The only person that deserves sympathy is the toddler he has no choice where he lived but the parents did.They deserve as much sympathy as a claim jumper in the old west that got killed for trying to steal someones land. If this happened Tel Aviv then I would feel sorry for them because that is Israeli land Jerusalem however is not.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

If this happened Tel Aviv then I would feel sorry for them because that is Israeli land Jerusalem however is not.

Tel Aviv is americanized Babylon whore. Jerusalem is Israel.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hknudzkknexnt
There is a lot of propaganda coming from both sides and I find it very frustrating how people are do afraid of the ADL and being called anti Semitic, thst they dare not critise Israel. To me, I am ambivalent. The terrorists do not speak for the common people, be they Mossad or Hezbollah, or any random nut job. Normal everyday joes just want to go about their business and take their kids to school and go shopping without being attacked by loonies who don't even know their names. What a sad state of affairs Israel/Palestine is.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2015 by Antidisestablishment because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

There cannot be peace when Hamas spokesperson publicly condones the targeting and murder of innocent civilians. You may as well be talking about ISIS.

But many, even on ATS, still side with this terrorist group. Scum

Just as you have people here that side with the terrorist group known as the IDF.

Really..... when was the last time that IDF publicly condoned intentionally murdering innocent civilians?

Every time they say a killing of a unarmed person is justified. Like the last time when a coward shot a teenage girl 10 times.

Buster.... you have made your position very clear for all to see, on this thread, blatantly defending Hamas' targeting of innocents. Shame on you.

Your arguments are laughable at best, desperately trying to somehow justify/legitimize what Hamas is doing.
Debating with you... its just not worth the effort!!

They deserve as much sympathy as a claim jumper in the old west that got killed for trying to steal someones land. If this happened Tel Aviv then I would feel sorry for them because that is Israeli land Jerusalem however is not.

And just to clarify, Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish people for 3000 years... before Palestinians, even christians or muslims ever existed.

edit on 2015-10-03T21:03:38-05:00201510bpm3110pm3831 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

If this happened Tel Aviv then I would feel sorry for them because that is Israeli land Jerusalem however is not.

Tel Aviv is americanized Babylon whore. Jerusalem is Israel.

Sorry but the world sees Jerusalem as an occupied city. Jerusalem shouldn't belong to anyone it was already an ancient city before the Hebrews moved there and claimed it.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

The sad state of affair is that you are calling Mossad and Hezbolla both terrorists, in all seriousness.

No matter how I may dislike CIA, I can't say that CIA and ISIL is the same damn thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Buster.... you have made your position very clear for all to see, on this thread, blatantly defending Hamas' targeting of innocents. Shame on you.

Where is your proof Hamas had anything to do with this stabbing? They said they condoned it not that they made it happen.

Your arguments are laughable at best, desperately trying to somehow justify/legitimize what Hamas is doing. Debating with you... its just not worth the effort!!

Seeing how you have done nothing but cry Hamas who had nothing to do with this I doubt you are up to the challenge.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You are right, the West Bank was always considered Palistinian territory. However, due to the importance of the site of the Wailing Wall and the rebuilding of the Third Temple, it is considered to be Jewish territory and the Chistian Zionist agenda will do nothing to stand in the way of the Zionist claim to this land, even if it means destroying the mosque alrwdy on this sacred site. One step closer to Armageddon. :/

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hknudzkknexnt

A lot coming back to them ?? Eat your sword coward

Yeah, I see that.

Spirit of hatred.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

But the CIA have been guilty of horrendous injustices, no argument.
Did they create ISIL? Who knows?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

These two countries are as bad as each other, there is no side that is right, maybe they need mediation or counselling....

It's just perpetual one side will kill then the other will enact revenge and kill, a brutal cycle that will have no ending.
edit on 3-10-2015 by muSSang because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Apologies, double post.
edit on 3-10-2015 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your map is quite an eye opener. Ive heard so much about Israel taking over Palestinian land, but I had no idea how much they have taken. It has given me a different perspective of Israel and I can see why they are clearly worried about Iran, Syria, and Russia on their borders. The coalition might think its a good time to help their brothers in Palestine to recoup some of their property. I realize a lot of Religions believe the Jews are the chosen people. But, I dont see how anyone can believe Israel is entitled to take land based on promises made 2,000 yrs ago.

I feel very sad for the victims in this situation, however, Im also seeing that the Palestinians have been victims too. I am sorry this young man could not control his anger, but I can absolutely understand why he is so angry.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

a reply to: combatmaster

Where is your proof Hamas had anything to do with this stabbing? They said they condoned it not that they made it happen.

Your arguments are laughable at best, desperately trying to somehow justify/legitimize what Hamas is doing. Debating with you... its just not worth the effort!!

Seeing how you have done nothing but cry Hamas who had nothing to do with this I doubt you are up to the challenge.

You put words in my mouth....

I didnt say Hamas did this... i said they target innocents, and they do.

I also said that Hamas, aswell as yourself, condone these acts, and the deaths of these victims. and you do... evidently by your posts on this thread (and others).

Focus.... Dont put words in my mouth!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

You need to look into some of the "charities" sponsored by Christain Zionists, such as the Operation Exodus, which is supported by Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell amongst others. They are actually importing Ashkenazi Jews from Europe, Africa and India to colonise "Israel" and take land from the Palestinian natives. They justify this by saying that it is the land promised to them by God. However, these Ashkenasim have no claim on the land as they are not the descendants of Abraham that the land was "promised" to in the Old Testament, but Khazar converts from eastern Europe. If you were to force every "Jew" to make aliyah to Israel, there wouldn't be enough room for them, let stone the displaced Palestinians!!?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Antidisestablishment

However, these Ashkenasim have no claim on the land as they are not the descendants of Abraham that the land was "promised" to in the Old Testament, but Khazar converts from eastern Europe.

This idiotic theory was put forward by disilusioned jewish former communist, former zionist writer Artur Koestler.
en.wikipedia.org...

The truth is that a small number of Khazarian elite adopted some form of judaism in the 9-th century.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join