It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What this woman says sends a chill down my bone

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Jersey City NJ is a very ethnic town of ALL races and creeds; I know I use to work in that school system.

No problem with a Muslim holiday there.. there is one in Newark now.

This is no big thing believe me...its not the end of the world or country!

chill

Also the lady is talking about majority in Jersey City not the whole country

edit on 4-10-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Also the lady is talking about majority in Jersey City not the whole country

That was my perception as well. A double entendre would even be a stretch, although I suppose it's possible.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Also the lady is talking about majority in Jersey City not the whole country.

Which they do not even remotely have at somewhere between 2-4% of the population. She is blowing smoke up her own ass.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The thing is that, as immigrants keep coming from certain areas like the middle east they will become Americans they will have the rights of the constitution and as they fill positions of power they will rule by majority.

Research on cities in Illinois that no longer resemble hometown America and where people that had been established in communities had no other choice but move out as their rights are no longer heard as majority rules.

Illinois is now call the Capital of Islam in the US.

What is happening in towns in that state is going to happen all over the nation a littler bit at the time.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
They can take a personal day just call in sick.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The goal of any Muslim...real Muslim, is to convert the infidel or shun them. I may be in the minority but I believe there is a working plan by the Muslims to invade, populate and take over as much of the world as possible. Again...that is what their religion tells them to do so it shouldn't be a surprise. They can't beat us with strength, so they will do it with number and use our PC attitude against us until the USA (for example) looks much different than it does today. Sharia law anyone?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Let them have all the holidays.
Who wants to learn anyway...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG the xenophobia in this thread is rife.
Again how is 5% of people going to take over? we hear this in the UK and I ask the same I live in a very high populated area of Muslims in the UK and all the fears spouted by many in this thread is just fear, fear of others because they are different from you.
Muslim folk around here just want a safe enviroment for their kids to grow up in they don't want Sharia law and enjoy the freedoms my country give them.
I used to take a guy to mosque and had a chat a few times to the Imam and he loves the UK he came from Iran and left because of the religious revolution. He has expressed anger to me about fundie Muslims and just wants what most people want.
Sure their religion sucks as does everyone of them but you guys here....

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

In America we have two types of Muslim and followers of Islam, those that are American converters and those that had brought their religion from the countries they have migrated from.

The first ones are not the problems they are born into our nations laws.

The second ones are the ones that are creating the problems, because they didn't come to the US to be Americas or because they want a better way of life, if that was true they will not be bringing the same oppressive way of life that they supposedly are escaping from, that behavior is a big red flag from those that truly wants a better way of life from those that are following an agenda.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Again how is 5% of people going to take over?

Same way as the gays and the Jooos, which if I recall correctly, has something to do with destroying Jesus or Christianity or something like that.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
OMG the xenophobia in this thread is rife.
Again how is 5% of people going to take over? we hear this in the UK and I ask the same I live in a very high populated area of Muslims in the UK and all the fears spouted by many in this thread is just fear, fear of others because they are different from you.
Muslim folk around here just want a safe enviroment for their kids to grow up in they don't want Sharia law and enjoy the freedoms my country give them.
I used to take a guy to mosque and had a chat a few times to the Imam and he loves the UK he came from Iran and left because of the religious revolution. He has expressed anger to me about fundie Muslims and just wants what most people want.
Sure their religion sucks as does everyone of them but you guys here....

I see you come from the same area in the UK as me... Do you think multiculturalism has worked?

From what I can see, wherever there are Muslims there seems to be extremely ran down areas. That's not an insult - That's an observation. I have also experienced countless expensive cars driven by young Muslims who I know (yes, know.. from others) they have gained these cars from drug dealing. It's common knowledge.

I can't be politically correct anymore and say "well, it's not just Muslims" because, of course it's not! But they have completely over run this city. Mosques are built and churches closing down and struggling.

Sorry, but it makes me sick.
edit on 4-10-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

I have no problem with the dudes I live near and work with.
Their religion does not even account to me when I think of them.
Sure there are some racists among them just like there are racists in all walks of life but all I see is Yorkshire folk, especially from the ones born in the UK.
I work with one girl she wears a scarf on her head lets call her N well she is 18 wears an arsenel top every day and knows more about footie then me, once at work i had an incident where poo was everywhere i was getting more cleaning stuff and mentioned I think it was in my hair she took off her head scarf and said "wear this" my heart broke at her kindness.
I have chatted to er about her religion and what others use her religion for and she gets really really mad at fundies and people who slag off the UK and it's freedoms.
I know people like her are all around Yorkshire and they are just decent people.
Not once has any attempted to convert me or tell me I will goto hell like I said they just want what we want.
You know Fartown? at all? btw? now that is a cultural hotpot I tell thee. Had a shooting there on monday armed police n all I had to walk around and was latefor work

Oh and good all the best pubs used to be churches lol.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Haha... but should be they struggling so much? When mosques are popping up? To me, this country has lot it's identity completely.

One of my best friends is a Muslim who wears a head scarf. I work with her every day of the working week and have a great laugh.

But when I look around this city I see how run down the Muslim heavy areas have become. Is that just a coincidence?

I have nothing against Islam. And like I said, some of the KINDEST people I have ever met are Muslim. It doesn't mean multiculturalism has worked as a whole though. On a personal level? Perhaps it's not an issue. But in the grand scheme of things I have seen this city be over run with Muslims. And being raised a Christian in a Christian country, sorry that it saddens me to see churches (that I went to as a child) struggle whilst brand new, over the top, GIGANTIC mosques are being built (you probably know the one if you're from around here)

There's good and bad in all walks of life. But sometimes cultures don't mix.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: seeker1963

That isn't an excuse seeker, if you are going to respond please do so with knowing what I said and not your twisted interpretation.

You say they need to go home, I said America is most likely their home, where is the excuse?

If it was a Christian asking for something that I didn't like I wouldn't say they need to 'go home', would you say that about one?

Don't answer, I am sure it will be an off topic rant based in fantasy land.

Anyone living in the United States that DID NOT abide by our laws and Constitution? HELL YEA!! Go HOME OR FIND A NEW ONE!

SATISFIED?

As much as I hate some of our laws? I have to abide by them! So sorry if I hurt your feelings yet again!

Even with your qualification, your comment still doesn't make sense. If someone lives and works in the US, then the US is their home. Protesting against what one feels is unconstitutional conduct, engaged in by a governmental institution (public school), is something to be encouraged. Can you imagine if no one was free to do so and the government could arbitrarily do whatever it wanted without challenge, regardless of how you personally feel about the merits of the subject conduct? That's what would give me a chill.

I could easily argue your attitude is unamerican and that you can find a new home, but then I would be no better than you - someone who endorses deportation of Americans with whom he disagrees.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
F### them and the camel they rode in on.

-D.F.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Let them come. There is one infidel yet in America who still draws breathe.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: Sremmos80

This is not a christian nation, it is a nation with christianity being the majority religion.

If Christianity is the majority religion, then that makes US a christian nation. Not that complicated

If an Italian restaurant sells more lasagna than anything else does that make it a "lasagna restaurant"? Nope...still simply an Italian restaurant. It's not that complicated, but you're definitely making it much more complicated than it really is. Are we a white nation? A female nation? A straight nation? It sounds like you think we must be?

Not to mention that I just read a thread no less than 30 mins ago where you made the declaration:

"we are a secular nation."

And you seemed to be pretty sure of it as well...

Looks as though you're having a bit of an internal conflict on that matter.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Argus100 because: Added some irony....

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HAZE3
Let them come. There is one infidel yet in America who still draws breathe.

Sounds like a quote from a mid 80's B action movie that no more tha one infidel yet in America would be able to fully sit through. I think you Bollywood might be in your future my friend!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

Haha its actually lord of the rings. I just changed a few words.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join