It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fwd/Meme I received in re: Gun Control and Abortion Made a lot of sense to me.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Reldra Reldra Reldra. What were you hoping for here. You author a thread with both 'gun control' and 'abortion' in the title. Both garrrunteed to bring em swingin. And then to make matters worse you go on attmepting to explain and justify a position doomed to defeat at the hands of the conservatively irrational and myopic.

Did you not see this one at the top of page three?

Who cares what liberals have to say? They are the bottom feeders of our society. They can't afford their own healthcare or drive to the DMV and pay $10 for an ID. They are ferguson. They are the poor who can't even figure out how to get a job. Seriously their opinion is as worthless as they are.
While this was only one member, as far as I can tell it basically sums up a staunchness of mind held in common among the majority of those who refuse to consider anything but their own inner perfect grasp of reality.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: milelilo
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Im a conservative im also fair

Everyone deserves a voice, by trying to shut people down , shout them down, demean them you are doing exactly the opposite of what true conservatives stand for

Sorry you dont speak for me and you dont represent true conservatives.........and you can take your "alpha dog" drivel somewhere else.......thats not how you treat people man
edit on 10/3/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 3 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Seriously you can be as pc as you want but if someone is so inferior they can't get a job the value opinion is diminished to the point of meaningless. It's like a football fan who's never played a down in their life telling a Housman winner what to do.
edit on 3-10-2015 by milelilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
But you go ahead and suck up to the man for another decade or two like a good "yes man" and I'm sure you'll get far.

Is sucking up to the Man like have a job? I have done well then sucking up to the Man...heheh Just saying...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Seriously you can be as pc as you want but if someone is so inferior they can't get a job the value opinion is diminished to the point of meaningless. It's like a football fan who's never played a down in their life telling a Housman winner what to do.

Not being able to get work has nothing to do with being inferior.........

Troll on and enjoy your short stay on ATS

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Tens of thousands are hired each day, yes. If you keep putting your name in the bucket and keep not getting picked you are inferior, yes.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is sucking up to the Man like have a job? I have done well then sucking up to the Man...heheh Just saying...

Depends on the job I suppose. I have a job and I work for every penny I get. I'm just not someone's little b*tch or a "yes man" or a "company man" who has to suck up to someone above me. That's what I'm saying.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Though the consequences of the gun example have shown to be much worse than the abortion example. There have been more mass shooting in the US in 2015 (with 4 or more injured or killed) than we have had days this year. Np one woman does that at one time visiting a health clinic.

I have been wondering lately about the latest shooting in OR. 9 people were shot by one guy and somehow that is worse than 9 people each shooting 1 person, or so it seems. We can have 25 death lets say in Chicago over a weekend and it doesn't make much news, but a wacko kills 9 and the President is on the TV in hours.

We can then apply it to abortions in a woman can only have 1 at a time even when that one at a time comes out to 1 million plus per year in the US, so no mass abortions...lol. We then see those 9 people shot ending up in a much smaller statistics of 14,000 murders per year with guns and say oh that is so much worst.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Who cares what liberals have to say? They are the bottom feeders of our society. They can't afford their own healthcare or drive to the DMV and pay $10 for an ID. They are ferguson. They are the poor who can't even figure out how to get a job. Seriously their opinion is as worthless as they are.

Well said, when do you suggest we round all those useless eaters up and kill em? Or at least put them in some kind of concentration camp where we don't have to look at em. "Ferguson" it's clear who you are talking about here.

You wouldn't be German by any chance?

At least you had the guts to say what most conservatives think!
edit on 3-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I still think giving gun laws over to conservatives and abortion laws over to liberal is a good idea. Normally it wouldn't be, under a functional gov. But today with things the way they are it's likely the only way you'll ever see any kind of compromise.

Maybe down the road when people regain some of their sanity we can revert back. But until then at least something besides fighting between left and right would be happening.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Depends on the job I suppose. I have a job and I work for every penny I get. I'm just not someone's little b*tch or a "yes man" or a "company man" who has to suck up to someone above me. That's what I'm saying.

I jest because I do not know what a company man really is in a negative way... I think everyone should be a company man to help and see their company thrive and in turn they thrive though raises, bonuses, promotions.

I have a VP that gets the company's priorities and objectives from the CEO, I get mine from the VP and pass them down. We all work to meet them and see the company grow. If the company grows new jobs open up at all levels. I work for a 400 million dollar company 900 employees, and in 5 years we will be 1 billion with 3000 employees, all company "persons".

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If it was up to me id let nature take it course. But I like how you compare non intervention to hitler it illuminates how much you need others else you couldn't feed yourself. I'd be embarrassed but I didn't get swirlied and can feed myself.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I still think giving gun laws over to conservatives and abortion laws over to liberal is a good idea. Normally it wouldn't be, under a functional gov. But today with things the way they are it's likely the only way you'll ever see any kind of compromise.

Maybe down the road when people regain some of their sanity we can revert back. But until then at least something besides fighting between left and right would be happening.

We are so divided by our Evangelical Political Leaders that I am sorry to say, "that is wishful thinking"? It isn't just in the United States of America either! Pay attention to the political classes and what is happening in every other country in the Western World!

We have become children, who emulate our parents, *politicians* we have chosen our team and we THINK we are willing to die for them! OR HAVE WE EVEN THOUGHT OF HOW OUR BELIEFS MAY CAUSE OUR OWN DEMISE?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: reldra
Though the consequences of the gun example have shown to be much worse than the abortion example. There have been more mass shooting in the US in 2015 (with 4 or more injured or killed) than we have had days this year. Np one woman does that at one time visiting a health clinic.

I have been wondering lately about the latest shooting in OR. 9 people were shot by one guy and somehow that is worse than 9 people each shooting 1 person, or so it seems. We can have 25 death lets say in Chicago over a weekend and it doesn't make much news, but a wacko kills 9 and the President is on the TV in hours.

We can then apply it to abortions in a woman can only have 1 at a time even when that one at a time comes out to 1 million plus per year in the US, so no mass abortions...lol. We then will see those 9 people shot will go into the 14,000 murders per year with guns statistics and say oh that is so much worst.

Lets go that one step further.

Now if an abortion doctor performs multiple abortions per day

Wouldn't that make him a wait for it .....

MASS MURDER ?

All things being EQUAL like the meme in the op.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

if you really believe that most conservatives think that way and are willing to white wash a whole group of people because of this guy who is CLEARLY just a jerk

Then id say thats part of the problem

You should know better then that Olaru

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"Company Man" is a kind of slang term. Probably means different things to different people. I've always heard it used to describe the weaselly little suck up person in the office that runs and tells the supervisor that someone came in a minute late. Or the person who want's to do the bosses dry cleaning. That kind of thing. The person who sucks up to the superiors, (who also don't like him either but use him like a pawn), rather than do actual real work to get ahead.

It's not meant to be against a successful business person or someone who works for a living or anything.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If it was up to me id let nature take it course. But I like how you compare non intervention to hitler it illuminates how much you need others else you couldn't feed yourself. I'd be embarrassed but I didn't get swirlied and can feed myself.

Actually in some surreal neitherworld way I admire you for articulating fearlessly what so many conservatives think but don't have the guts you do to let it hang out there and say what they really feel and want. As America becomes increasingly more divided and polarized you will be a proper Right Wing Leader carrying the banner of malevolence and hostility.

edit on 3-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I know it's wishful thinking. Things are such a mess right now and it seems the more divided both sides are the more they dig in and refuse to work together for anyone to benefit. That's never going to work. One side just stonewalls the other and nothing get's done.

Which actually wouldn't be that terrible if nothing really got done. Taking a pause on making new laws is a good idea. The problem is that other things are still getting done. Just on the down low while everyone argues about big social issues. Meanwhile the treasonous little bastards are passing new stuff in quiet all the time without anyone aware of it.

So in my opinion we have to come up with some way that brings people back to the table without the chip on their shoulder. Even if it means we all give everyone something to make them happy.

Like children, just like you said. That's a good description actually. They are all like little misbehaving children.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join