It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Fwd/Meme I received in re: Gun Control and Abortion Made a lot of sense to me.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:53 AM
All guns that are not accidents are pulled by the human being.No gun or weapon has ever killed anyone unless the human being used it to kill someone.It is 100% factual truth.The real problem is a severe moral decline in this country.Major major severe corrupt moral decline.
Also morale is sinking and declining and you could blame this on wars and leadership in the families.Also blame it on the economy not doing so good.Blame it on Washington D.C.from Obama and downward to all politicains and the insanity media has turned into.
All the smartphone technology that people are addicted to and the violent movies and video games may play some role.

Not much we can do but pray and humble your heart.The fact that guns get banned is nonsense.You switch hands when the public turns guns in.
Just the way it is right now.
Abortion has not taught any value of good bahavoir in life as well.They want their right over top the baby or human life that is growing in their stomch.That is about as selfish as you can become doing something like that.Some abortions need some common sense with them though for the mother.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:58 AM

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kaylaluv

Didn't Obamacare take care of that can't afford thing again?

Apparently not - deductibles and such.

I still don't see how providing lower cost healthcare makes PP barbaric.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
No man will create a law telling a woman how she can use her own body.

Remember what it means to be Free.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:19 AM

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: muse7

So then by your logic, if I couldn't own an AR 15 sandy hook wouldn't have happened?

Because that is the false equivalence you are making.

Bad form

Yeah since Lanza killed his mother that passed all the 'checks' the state set up.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
a reply to: reldra

First of all, the fact that obama jumped on this case and ignored the other incidident where more people died, and used this to try and enhance his propaganda on taking guns away only shows he doesnt care about the people that died. And there is evidence that it was a false flag, because students reported that their cellphones were confiscated, which erased evidence on who the shooter was. Notice how the msm is ignoring who the shooter was and focusing on guns.

On top of that, we have the police killing people left and right, which basically spells out CORRUPTION. Do you really want to leave us defenseless against goons who are literally trying to wipe out many people for depopulation?

POINT BEING I can live with a few gun nuts around. I cannot however, live with GUN NUTS in power. There is a difference, and I trust we the people more. Disarming us, would very well be the end of humanity's freedom. Hence why civil war is looming. And there will be a civil war because the people in power are the same ones we supposedly gained our independence away from. (In other words, they are the red coats ).

Don't get me wrong, I have a huge dislike for guns, and if I had it my way, i would send all of them, every single one of them into the sun. Sadly Im only human, so instead I will say, until ALL are disarmed, NONE are disarmed.

I feel safer knowing my neighbor has a gun, especially when I trust such neighbors.

edit on th2015000000Sundayth000000Sun, 04 Oct 2015 11:34:20 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 04 Oct 2015 11:34:20 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:54 PM

originally posted by: ketsuko

All lives matter ...

Of course, some lives are more important than others when it comes to the left. After all, they'll cry and tear their hair out over baby seals but get all indignant over the idea that what PP does is actually butchering tiny human beings and selling their body parts.

If clubbing baby seals is barbaric, I don't see how what PP does is any less so.

Did I say that any lives didn't matter

I believe I said "Humans were not an endangered species"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: neo96
So why do we have LAWS that KNOWINGLY violate American's civil liberties ?

Because we have American voters who knowingly violate the laws of common sense and intelligent voting, putting assholes in power who hate America's freedoms.

I have been dinged by a mod before for using the A word, yet this is the second time I see a mod type it out and the post stands. Lovely.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
a reply to: neo96

WOW!!! I didn't think anyone could actually miss the point that easily...Congratulations!

edit on 4-10-2015 by neOrevolutionist because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
a reply to: neOrevolutionist

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM

How about this. The deranged murderer was a satanist apparently, he had a fascination with death, and drawing horrific scenes. How about we ban satan worship, and force those people, including kids who draw images of death, and have a fascination with satan and lucifer, and/or those that instigate violence towards others, make them go through a psychiatric evaluation.

These are some of the people who are more likely to murder innocents. BTW, a lot of murders committed by some of these people include using knives, blunt weapons, burning, etc, etc... Banning firearms or implementing more restrictive firearm laws will not stop these people from murdering others...

There are millions and millions of responsible gun owners, and the large majority of gun owners would never do these things.

It is obvious that gun grabbers are still using the death of innocents to further their leftist agenda.

edit on 4-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:34 PM
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Murders relating to satanism are very, very rare. Its a common cultural myth..but it has very little fact behind it.

Murders typically relate to revenge, property theft, personal dispute, or psychopathic need.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:30 PM
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Very rare? are you sure about that? There is this murderer from Oregon.

Then some of the other murders committed by satanists lately. id-toilet.html

So that's it. All satan and lucifer worship has to be banned right now.

btw, perhaps you haven't noticed that i have been partially sarcastic. Meanwhile there have been a lot of murders by satanists, as long as the majority don't do it they do have a right to their religion, even if i disagree with it.

However, there wasn't sarcasm about my comment on making them have a psychiatric evaluation, alongside people who draw gory scenes, those who keep calling for violence no matter their religion or creed etc.

The large majority of gun owners do not want to murder innocents. The old saying still applies. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Take away guns, or heavily restrict them and those same raging lunatics will find other ways to murder innocents.

However, restricting or banning firearms will surely leave millions of people unarmed and unable to defend themselves.

edit on 4-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:16 PM
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Your sources are pretty sketchy, and virusy too, by the way. You could label all self deluded individual that think they're "god" or "satan" just crazy, but I'd be careful not to associate that kind of behavior with any one religion, even Satanism.

What is Satanism but just another branch of the Abrahamic religions. Satan is mostly a Christian creation, that was also adopted by Muslims. If you're looking for a death cult, one need look no further than good ole Christianity.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:27 PM

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: mOjOm

How about no.

Stay out of my gun closet, and I will stay out of someones womb.

That's a 'win win'.

That's not a compromise, that's blackmail. If that's what you truly believe, and you only go after abortion because they go after something of yours, then stop going after them because you have a horrible reason to be doing so.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:11 PM
a reply to: Aazadan

And the point is WHAT ?

It's just like every OTHER day in Washington DC.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
a reply to: ketsuko

Didn't Obamacare take care of that can't afford thing again?

The ACA has nothing to do with abortion afford-ability.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:14 AM

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: roadgravel
Men should not be the ones making the law on abortion.

Yeah, children should be.

How about the women do it.

RIght becaue it's only FEMALE babies who are aborted, or maybe you mean the baby is not the child of a man also/

Either way you're phenomenally wrong. A baby is not YOUR BODY, it's the child's body.

This whole argument of "ITS MY BODY" is a joke because if it was YOUR BODY then why do you want it removed????

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:32 AM
a reply to: 8675309jenny

No, the fetus is not the woman's body, but it is IN the woman's body. She has a right as to what is in or out of her own body, just like you have the right as to what is in or out of your own body (or are you okay with the government implanting microchips in your body?). If she wants it out of HER body, she should have that right.

The difference between when abortion is legal and when it isn't, is fetus viability. When the fetus cannot live outside the womb, then the fetus can be removed in whatever way is easiest for the woman (abortion). When the fetus/baby CAN live outside the womb, then the baby must be removed from the woman's body alive, through normal delivery or a c-section.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:47 AM

There are aprox.33,000 gun related deaths per year (USA 2013)

Roughly 765,000 abortions per year (USA 2010)

Seems to me that one, is in fact , easier than the the other...........

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:50 AM
a reply to: roadgravel

Because men arn't human?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>