It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible U.S. airstrike hits Doctors Without Borders hospital in Afghanistan; at least 19 dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: Kemal

ROFL....love it when the US gets ALL the blame ALL the time! There is plenty of Shaming to go around, from Russia all the way to Canada.

www.counterpunch.org...

Dunno about ALL the blame, or ALL the time.
But this time, Yes.

And that's what this is about, this time.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Afghan’s Interior Ministry has said there were “10 to 15 terrorists” hiding in the building, which is why it was targeted. “All of the terrorists were killed, but we also lost doctors. We will do everything to make sure doctors are safe and they can do their jobs,” he said.

news-9.com...

If this were in fact true, surely they would have known that this was a hospital full of people.

Clearly the REAL terrorists are the ones slaughtering innocent civilians.

I suspect that they are probably behind the Taliban as well...

...there is mounting evidence the Taliban is supported by the CIA. If correct, the Afghan war is a charade with a hidden agenda. Dozens of people claim to have seen Taliban fighters disembark from foreign helicopters in several provinces.

"I saw the helicopters with my own eyes," said Sayed Rafiq from Baghlan-e-Markazi. They landed near the foothills and offloaded dozens of Taliban with turbans, and wrapped in patus (a blanket-type shawl)."

"Our fight against the Taliban is nonsense," said the first soldier. "Our foreigner 'friends' are friendlier to the opposition."

All wars are charades. This is true of the world wars, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, 9-11 and the current war on terror. The human race is caught in a hologram controlled by the Illuminati Rothschild central bankers.

Wars are necessary to divide, distract and dehumanize us. Otherwise, we might focus on the small network of Masonic families, based in London, who control government credit. Therefore, the central banking cartel uses pawns like Bush and Obama, and intelligence agencies like the CIA, Mossad, MI-6 and ISI to foment war. They finance these wars by issuing debt repayable to them by the taxpayer.

Taliban Still Working for the CIA?

The Illuminati are Satanists. Put two and two together. The Afghan war has some immediate benefits: perpetual war, arms spending, drugs, pipelines etc. But it is part of a larger “war of civilizations” designed to degrade and destroy Islam. Look for this war to expand and go on forever.

On a related note, The New York Times reported Oct. 28, 2009 that the brother of Afghan President Hamid Karzai has been getting regular payments from the Central Intelligence Agency, citing current and former U.S. officials.

”Ahmed Wali Karzai is a suspected player in Afghanistan’s opium trade and has been paid by the CIA over the past eight years for services that included helping to recruit an Afghan paramilitary force that operates at the CIA’s direction in and around the southern city of Kandahar,” the newspaper reported.

The New Taliban: CIA Mercenaries now garbed as Taliban

"CIA worked with Pakistan to create Taliban"

Wikileaks Confirm US Funds Taliban

edit on 3-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
OK...found it.
en.wikipedia.org...

I assumed there was something in there Geneva Convention about this, but just wanted to double check. International Laws get amended/challenged/twisted all the time.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Alternate to western main stream, make up your own mind.

Yah, its RT

“The bombing in Kunduz continued for more than 30 minutes after American and Afghan military officials in Kabul and Washington were first informed by MSF that its hospital was struck.

They added that the precise locations of its facilities had been communicated to all parties in the military conflict on multiple occasions, with the latest communication being on September 29.

MSF said in a statement that the hospital was bombed by a series of aerial raids at approximately 15 minute intervals. The bombs “very precisely” and “repeatedly” hit the main central hospital building, housing the intensive care unit, emergency rooms, and physiotherapy ward, it added.

“The bombs hit and then we heard the plane circle round,” said Heman Nagarathnam, MSF’s head of programs in northern Afghanistan.“There was a pause, and then more bombs hit. This happened again and again. When I made it out from the office, the main hospital building was engulfed in flames.

“Those people that could had moved quickly to the building’s two bunkers to seek safety. But patients who were unable to escape burned to death as they lay in their beds.”

“Besides resulting in the deaths of our colleagues and patients, this attack has cut off access to urgent trauma care for the population in Kunduz at a time when its services are most needed,” said Nicolai.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
MSF had informed all fighting parties of the precise location (w/ GPS) of the MSF facilities

Bombing continued for 30+ minutes after #MSF informed US, Afghan military officials that Kunduz hospital was hit

Ooops, just another accident while delivering freedom, peace and democracy to the world?
It´s really hard to decide nowadays who is terrorist and who is so called fighting the terrorism.

But i think bombing a hospital, knowing that it is a hospital, will help the world to decide.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What has happened in the past, such as the case in GW-II, false intel signals were transmitted from a public air raid shelter in Baghdad, in order to draw an airstrike, which could be turned into a propaganda "win".

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but it's a known technique.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
bit of cross-checking intel and looking at a street map or commonly available information wouldnt have gone astray prior to committing....?
Recon?

edit on C2015vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 03 Oct 2015 20:39:17 -050031PM8America/Chicago10 by CovertAgenda because: add

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why do I somehow feel that Russia and its 'indiscriminate airstrikes' will get blamed?
Why not...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The airstrike was called-in by Afghan forces, Taliban used the place as a firing position.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Is it really that effing hard to double-check intel & maybe even send someone in incognito to make triple-sure before pounding the crap out of a HOSPITAL?

The UN better press forward with war crimes charges. The US has many of them to answer for that they probably never will, but this time, this incident SHOULD get it's trial. And the people responsible should roast in their beds like the bed-bound patients they effectively butchered.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You are right, I dream of a world where we don't need any armies anymore because humans learnt to live in peace and harmony!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Like you said this needs to go right to the top. Countries such as Russia and China need to ensure justice is gained for those innocent victims.

We the people need to demand justice. We wonder why the rest of the world is angry with the UK and US. It's the fact they are bringing war and terror to the world without any consequences.

Remember these attacks are done on your behalf...committed in your name. Are you happy with this?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It´s kinda "funny" how this isn´t discussed here, on a US based site. Or is it rather meaningfull?
I bet this thread would be number one thread if russia had bombed a hospital!

But no problem, outside of the US this is very well discussed, and the wind is changing, more and more people, affected by the refugee/migrant crisis caused by the empires actions, are waking up now.

In germany many more too, because the US wants to upgrade their nuclear weapon power in germany right now.
Btw, germany isn´t allowed to own nuclear weapons, but if we equip german jets with US nuclear weapons, bombing for the US, suddenly we are allowed. Nothing to see here. walk along...

Even european "politicians", till today US sycophants, are talking now about closer cooperation with russia, course even they know who is guilty for the worldsituation nowadays, but they mustn´t talk about it!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Exactly what I thought. Why is this or the other thread on this event not the number 1 topic. This should be the biggest news of the year. The slaughtering of doctors, war crime, crime against humanity. Also the resulting media blackout on this event.

I am furious and feel let down my my fellow ATS members. Shame on you all. I will look for somewhere else to discuss important issues because ATS may be lost.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My local new station reported that 3 people were killed and it was unlikely it was the cause of a us bombing. It lasted maybe 15 seconds on air. The media is hiding this well. I am shocked as well that nothing is being done about this. Maybe we should just close this thread and forget anything happened.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bkhaos

Where are all the ATS members?

I genuinely thought ATS was a community of truth seekers and like minded people.

When this kind of act takes place there is silence.

I think it's time to find somewhere that hasn't been infiltrated.

Rip ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This does not belong on BTS this belongs on the front page. I just took a 5 minute break from something I am in the middle of, so I can't really comment anything of value right now, but I want to keep this thread alive. So this is more of a bump post.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wasn't sure whether or not to start a new thread, so I'm just adding to this one.
Saw this piece of news today that I find rather disturbing:

US Military Tank "Intrudes" Into Bombed 'Doctors Without Borders' Hospital, Destroys Potential Evidence

The story seems to have some circulation to it. The link I provide (Anti-Media) usually provides very interesting if not often startling news on my FB. I don't know what it's thought of here and would like some opinions on their site.

That being said, if this recent development is true, then this event is practically boiling with conspiracy and potential for a lot of trouble. If it iS true, I'm deeply ashamed at my nation's disleadership and just see no turning back from this.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
US imperialism at its finest.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

In what amounted to a ridiculous Thanksgiving news dump, U.S. officials issued an explanation on Wednesday for last month’s U.S. airstrikes in Afghanistan that killed 30 people at a Doctors Without Borders hospital. Ultimately, Gen. John Campbell, the top NATO and U.S. commander in Afghanistan, said the attack was a matter of American military personnel firing on the wrong target. [Source]

There ya go. End of story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join