It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't recall exactly when I became interested in the ufo/extraterrestrial topic, but know I have always been fascinated by the subject. It was during college that I began reading up on all sorts of information relating to the idea of contact, visitations, and more. I would also watch videos about high-profile cases where military personnel and distinguished, educated people had witnessed things that “defied logic and the laws of science” so to speak. After reading numerous books and watching countless videos, I decided I wanted to have an experience of my own.

During my investigation process, I came across a few pieces of information I felt could assist me in making contact. The first tool I used was deep breathing. The ideas was that by focusing on the breath, one's mind would center itself so to speak and simply exist in a state of “now,” no longer thinking but just being. I noticed that by focusing on my breath, the thoughts in my head began to vanish. At some point, I felt a swelling sensation occur inside my body. Basically, energy began seeping into my body, to the point where it felt electrifying – energetically speaking. Before I continue I forgot to mention I had this experience at night while I was in bed with my eyes closed.

(Cont.) After a few seconds my attention shifted from what I was feeling to a big rectangular screen/panel that had appeared in what I like to call my minds eye. Since I had my eyes closed, I'm assuming what I was looking at was taking place inside my mind. The screen was filled with colors (blue, yellow, red, green, orange) that were moving about, mixing and swirling together. Watching them gave me a pleasant feeling. I must point out that the colors looked “alive” so to speak. They popped out of the screen, giving them a life-like quality. I also became aware that in observing them, my body began to feel more and more invigorated.

After a few seconds passed, the screen along with colors disappeared. For a few moments, the surrounded area I was viewing was covered in darkness. Then all of a sudden, a figure appeared in front of me. It had a thin, frail looking body with a large head and big almond shaped eyes that were black. The being had two slits for a nose and a very small mouth. For a moment, I simply stared at it until I realized it was an extraterrestrial being. Then I became startled and opened my eyes quickly. Without getting up, I reached for the lamp near my bed, turning it on. I remember feeling a multitude of emotions including excitement as I recounted what I had just experienced only moments ago. After a few minutes of reminiscing, I turned off the light and fell asleep.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Energy26 because: Flow.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A brave attempt from your side, although personally I would never try something like that.
I would love, however, more details, if you don't mind.
What made you think that you can make contact by the means of breathing exercises? What kind of deep breathing you used? Was it your first try of this kind?
What did you sensed from the creature? Hostility, curiosity, friendly feelings?
I'm still trying to get my head around this. Do you think that now, that you open this possibility the contact could happen from their side too?
Are you not afraid that things can get out of control?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sounds like you had a successful CE-5 without trying! I bet it would communicate with you if you try again.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

WhiteHat, thank you for your questions!

What made me think I could make contact through breathing - essentially a form of meditation - was my intention of wanting to communicate with an extraterrestrial being. Emphasis on meditation.

The deep breathing I used was "slow" breathing and exhaling. My goal was to breath or inhale for as long as I could and exhale just the same - for as long as possible.

I sensed nothing from the creature, emotionally speaking. It simply stared at me.

I've had many other forms of contact ever since this experience and will be sharing them very soon. This just happened to be my first experience.

I do not fear things getting out of control because I feel empowered enough to decide and choose how I respond to anything and everything around me. I hope that made sense. I am mindful however, and respect the space of all creatures/beings.

Thank You!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Djenesis

I feel so too Djenesis! To be honest, I have so many ideas/projects that I'm currently doing or exploring, that I haven't felt the desire to contact the being that appeared before me.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Energy26

Not to be offensive, but do you actually believe this is a 'real' extraterrestrial being and not the work of an over active imagination and desiring to make contact through meditation, what we look for we find. And if so then please tell me why this is 'real' and not a entity of your mind?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Excellent! I "felt" what stood before me was its own "autonomous being". What I can say is that when I set the intention to communicate with an extraterrestrial being, that's all I did. I didn't picture in my head what it would look like in the least. Another thing to note, during my meditation, I all-together stopped thinking about anything.

I can't prove to anyone if the being I encountered was indeed a figment of my imagination or "real," but my intuition tells me it was indeed a conscious and intelligent life form.

Great Question!
edit on 3-10-2015 by Energy26 because: Grammar.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

When do you plan to make contact again?
Wouldn't you be interested to make it prove its self as an objectively real entity? Can you think of ways you might achieve that? Is the objective realness important to you?
edit on 3-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

At the moment, making contact with that particular being - whoever it was - doesn't interest me. If I ever communicate with it in the future, I'll be more than happy to share that experience.

I'm not interested to see if the being objectively proves itself to be real. It would be cool, but it's not something I expect it or any being to do if we run into each other. Having the experience of seeing and feeling something new is more than rewarding.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So it could be said this is more spiritual or at least the pursuit is rather than based in actuality and realness, not a meat and potatoes kinda man/woman ? That's fine good luck to you, I am just interested in verifying the veracity of anything that comes my way especially the extraordinary.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Ah yes!!! Thank you for your questions, good luck to you too!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't know, but reading a lot of material from people consuming some illegal substances, of Terrence Mckenna related, I hear a lot about meeting aliens creatures. In a trip. And how real they look and feel.
This is one of the reasons I was never tempted to try that substance. I'm not in for an abduction, thank you very much, not even in my nightmares.
Also many testimonies that after some paranormal occurrence people see and meet UFOs or aliens.

I don't know what to think, they seem somehow related. Is there a bridge between dimensions that we must build, a bridge in our brain, I don't know.
But is scary to think that they might be closer than we imagined.

OP, thank you for you answers, and keep us updated.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

You're welcome, but just as important, thank you for your questions!

P.S. I've never consumed drugs of any kind in my life. Every experience I've had so far can be traced back to my intent, in wanting to establish a form of communication with extraterrestrial. I have heard that consuming or using certain substances can aid in this process, but never felt the urge to do so.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As an experiencer of face to face and their download type communication, or telepathy, projections, etc. I don't choose the contact. Would I attempt to do a positive communication if there wasn't this duality thing going on on earth, and so much fear based ufology? Who knows?

But, to me, when you open that door, deliberately, aside from just sending out a playful happy thought, show up, outside under the stars, or anything an average person in a positive playful and explorative mood might do, because we're protected in normal things, despite having contact, wouldn't recommend just doing this.

They think, the pirate types or more negative side, that once you seek the door is open, permission given. Its a hard door to close, and usually it involves things under the covers of your consciousness that may give hints from time to time that you are having more things going on, than just that surface communication, that in your mind is just person to person, but usually it involves dna extraction, night time relocations, and a whole lot of other things that one doesn't need.

Don't get fear based, but also don't seek for trouble where its not needed, because they're up there, corporal and entity, both sides of the spectrum and everything inbetween.

You don't have to listen to me at all about this, everyone has a mind of their own and some want to prove things to themselves, and push at the windows and doors of the boxes in life, and its good that people are like this. More good than not, and there is protection no matter what door may open. Just bare in mind that if anything should start to drain you, upset you, traumatize you, there is ways, methods out of it. You can rise above it and seek positive protection from anything that you may not like.

Research Cern, Mary Rodwell, James Gilliland, and meditation, but I suggest if it gets rough, to simply be honest with yourself and your own soul, Family above, God/Mom/Dad, and if you're more aware, your Family up there, or the Hero's watching over, and simply say, need some help. SOS. Thank you so much, didn't mean to be a trouble to you, but need to be able to assist others. Thank you so much! Just be open and honest and speak up, and ask for the help you need, and direction to be shown what you can do each day to counter it.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject. It's always a pleasure to listen to someone else's perspective.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sounds amazing... I have been considering these situations lately, where these entities can take multiple forms because they are possibly multidimensional... Woke up the other night and my gf was standing over my bed and I allowed my eyes to adjust and her face morphed into a "grey" almost before I started to get frightened and then she changed back and spoke... It felt like I allowed myself to see it for a second because I was half asleep still.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have experienced my brother, someone I know really well, act like a being from somewhere else as well... At the time this happened I was in a state of oneness and he was asking me questions like if I wanted to go fly, got the sense he meant that we wouldn't be back for awhile so I turned him down but still wonder what would have happened had I said yes

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

Hahahaha!!! Love what you shared!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sounds like you have had a real experience. I am hoping to make people like you get more into having radio shows because I get sick of hearing drunks saying their experience on shows like coast to coast, or truck drivers people with insomnia.
edit on 15-12-2015 by DanImdieke1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join