It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So I'm not much of a dreamer - occasionally I'll remember snippets of a dream but most commonly I completely forget the dream within hours.

I've had a handful of dreams during my life that felt "real" while I was experiencing them...to my knowledge none of them have come true but then again, like I said, I'm not very good at remembering them & probably wouldn't remember if they did come true years down the road.

Last night, I had a very real, very odd dream...

It started in the near future, maybe a year or two...I could tell because my children were with me in the dream and had aged a couple years perhaps.

We were invited to some party, I got the impression it was a big deal, it was in a very nice penthouse (no one I know currently),
Judging from the home these people must have been absolutely loaded with money.

The party seemed to be a halloween party of some sort - the theme was an odd mixture of robotics & halloween themes...very "avant guarde"...expensive, intricate & not my style at all as I'm more of a salt-of-the-earth type person.

Without going through the whole dream I'm going to tell you the most disturbing part of it right upfront....

About half way through the dream I saw something I knew I wasn't meant to.

A woman, mid 30s maybe was talking with a friend. I glanced over and saw a 1-2 inch robotic bug (looked like a cross between a screwdriver and a roach) implant a small tubular cylinder in her temple (maybe a cm in diameter).
A moment later a small dragonfly looking robot landed & swiftly removed the lid - stuck a string-like tongue inside the cylinder and activated something then resealed the lid & took off. The cylinder was then "absorbed" into the woman's temple.

It all happened in less than 5 seconds...all while the woman was carrying on a conversation.
There was NO reaction from her or anyone else in the room & I immediately felt a shot of adrenaline & fear.

The rest of the dream was me trying to figure out how to gracefully extract my family from the building without alerting whoever was behind what was really going on that I had seen their move.

Thought it'd be fun to put in writing.

Interestingly enough, the first article I read this morning was about a British lord (or something like that) who apparently has found a method of harvesting wifi & electromagnetic energy to power small devices without using batteries...interesting.
edit on 3-10-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is the fate that awaits us all if we lack the vigilance to foresee its approach. We are two steps away from being entertained into a state of permanent hypnosis and implanted with control devices.

Office Complex Implants RFID Chips

The employees working at Epicenter, a 15,000-square-foot building in Stockholm, can even pay for lunch using their implants -- just as they would with the swipe of a credit card. The owners of Epicenter say they want the facility to be a "magnet for fast growing digital companies and cutting-edge creative corporate initiatives." "The fact that some people at the Epicenter office have chosen to replace their key fobs with NFC implants is their own personal choice," said Hannes Sjöblad, founder of Bionyfiken, a Swedish association of Biohackers. "It's a small, but indeed fast-growing, fraction which has chosen to try it out."

Your dream would be premonitory if this $hit wasn't already happening.

edit on 3-10-2015 by antoinemarionette because: refined jabborwock

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
dreams are a personal excursion into the twilight zone.
they dont always mean anything..they are video shows of our minds wandering
they are the sight..they are the sound..of our minds wandering in a sea of pictures,
they are brought to life by eyelids fluttering upon the eyes, causing sensations which
the brain turns into movies..
anyone who says they can interpret your dreams are full of crap!
dreams are not a universal language, they are personal to each person.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I had a shrink once tell me that dreams may be manifestations of the subconscious mind. One way to try to interpret what your subconscious is telling you is by looking at the most important part of the dream. And placing yourself in the position of that object.

In your case, the cylinder implanted into the other guests head may be the object of importance. Or perhaps you are the guest being implanted. View it as a metaphor for something important happening in your life right now.

For instance, perhaps someone is trying to convince you of something that you know deep-down is not right.

Just a thought....

-dex

new topics

top topics

join