It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Moon [Halloween2015]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is the end of the trail for us, this is where we part our roads, this is our crossroad where none of us can ever look back. I see you walk a different path, but I stop and see you walk. You look back and see if im still there. But im not anymore, but I can still see you. I see you look, you take a few steps forward and looks back again, I feel the tears on my cheek, i have a moment of despair wanting to run after, but it was you,you who wanted to go alone on the path you took.
It was you who chose this, it was you who caused this ..

I bite my lip to ease the pain .. I see you stand ,stand and wait. I see that you look at where we stood, i see you walking back again, I can see the tears gather in your eyes, its so much pain, i wonder how it will end. ..

I hope that you go back and follow me on my road, I find myself hoping for something that can never become true..

You turn and start walking again, I see how your steps follow each other, trying to see what path you take ..

I see that your walking and suddenly you just disappear, I panic, feel the tears flowing and run after.

You hear something in the background, I see you stop .. You are looking for something that isnt there, i hear you call my name .. I do not answer, I hear you say my name again .. It hurts so much not to being able to answer, I just want to say, why .. why !? I look at you that , hoping it's me, but no words uttered in return .. You sit down, see when you gaze up at the sky, I see the tears running down your cheek, I take a few steps back .. And You see me, I see you, you see how much pain I have, you look at me, trying to say something, you realize that words can not make something different .. I look at you, look how moonlight rays reflect your tears ... You kiss your index finger and directed it towards me, I smile with tears running, you smile back ... I walk up and take a hold of your hand, you stand up, one last hug .. It hurts so much..

Knowing that you will never feel the warmth again, the last hug you never want to let go ..

You kiss on my cheek and wipe away the tears and whisper in my ear, I love you so very much .... Same words uttered back ..

For the last time to tell someone you love more than life .... My thoughts turn one, if she only knew how much I love her ..

She looks deep into my eyes and kiss my lips, a kiss is known to be the last one .. A kiss that lasts forever, a kiss trying to explain everything .. When the lips ends meet, we both know, it is over, a fairy tale without a happy ending, a memory more, a soul mate you lost ..

I look you in the eye and say it's time for me to go, you say; I know ... I turn around, i see the path, and i do not look back ..

When I know you're not watching anymore, i looked back, see how you stood still ... see reality slaps you in the face, you do not know what to do .. I must be strong, walking on my path.. Looking back where we just stood and you are not there anymore. ..

And Think to myself .. It would have been enough, if you said im sorry ...

I looked up to the full moon, and let the world know a howl of sorrow.

Hope you enjoyed it!!!

edit on 3-10-2015 by Hyperia because: spelling?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

That was frantic, chilling and poignant.

And Think to myself .. It would have been enough, if you said im sorry ...

We don't need ghosts and ghouls, we can make enough pain and terror on our own. I really, really enjoyed that Hyperia.

Great big S&F from me.

B x

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Beautifully written, yet subtile, werewolf story! And I notice your audacious choice of second person narration instead of first person - very original indeed!

S&F from me too, well done mate!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi, english is not my first language =) Could you maybe elaborate like to a kid =) and thank you

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
interesting story thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Damn Good!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The pain of loss can overwhelm us like insanity. Nothing seems solid and our footsteps disappear in the dust. Well done!

top topics

join