It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Logos - my findings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There for sure is a lot satanic symbolism and not to mention reverse speech in the songs. As a matter of fact all those hard rock heavy metal music is connected to Satan worship, in fact someon finds all rock music to be like that. What to say for tachno music reviving old pagan rituals, with its mind control rhytm and brainwashing pace.
But anyway it is way out of topic.
A lot of musician took those symbols because it was cool, but those symbols are evil.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I dont know if this symbol was already mentioned but I just noticed that this could also be another use of symbology in "controlled" corporations...

I was looking at this picture of a pentagram and was looking reall hard at it and noticed the main part of the pentagram, the "head" of the goat very close to the GM Pontiac symbol...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
That's the one. It's sometimes called "ZOSO" because the runes look similar to those letters.

I heard it to be an anagram for SOOZ which means something entirely different to a satanist, but don't want to get into detail here. If I seem left field, please ignore.

Scorpions were ok, but they weren't really pretty boys like the other ones you mentioned. Also, Scorpions came out in the '70's, so they didn't have to succumb to the 80's hairspray fad.

LOL!
They're saved by a technicality

My faves were the Beatles, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple....

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
There for sure is a lot satanic symbolism and not to mention reverse speech in the songs.

Sometimes yes, but other time just goofy stuff put in backwards for fun or effect.

As a matter of fact all those hard rock heavy metal music is connected to Satan worship, in fact someon finds all rock music to be like that.

Of course
, gotta keep an eye on Stryper
. Now if you're making a case for Slayer, W.A.S.P, or Gwar I think you may be on to something.

What to say for tachno music reviving old pagan rituals, with its mind control rhytm and brainwashing pace.

Techno music does brainwash or control my mind. Techno music does brainwash or control my mind. Techno music does brainwash or control my mind. Techno music does brainwash or control my mind. Techno music does brainwash or control my mind. Techno music does brainwash or control my mind. Techno music does brainwash or control my mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
I was looking at this picture of a pentagram and was looking reall hard at it and noticed the main part of the pentagram, the "head" of the goat very close to the GM Pontiac symbol...

Spelled backwards it's...well... Caitnop! It's the earless goat without circles! Hm, that doesn't seem to make sense. But wait! The car is red!
That HAS to be satanic! And they say there's no proof...

Now please, put down the pentagram and the goat head and step away from the keyboard.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Spelled backwards it's...well... Caitnop! It's the earless goat without circles! Hm, that doesn't seem to make sense. But wait! The car is red!
That HAS to be satanic! And they say there's no proof...

Now please, put down the pentagram and the goat head and step away from the keyboard.

Lame sarcasm, you could have though of something a bit more witty then that, your sarcasm was extremly lame.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Lame sarcasm, you could have though of something a bit more witty then that, your sarcasm was extremly lame.

Like what? Teach me oh master of sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Quite honestly, I pray for you guys. I know there's obviously people here trying to throw us off on purpose. Then there's those not willing to accept the obvious, because maybe its not something they're ready to accept. Then there's those who have enough common sense to realize when something is just not right.

For the doubters, real or on purpose - when you calculate the odds of all of this being one big coincidence, let me know.

Before I depart, notice the number of pages of this NK "document":

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20050105/ap_on_re_as/nkorea_war_preparations

Notice the number of passengers and the distance from the airport:

freeinternetpress.com...

Wake up people, they control everything.

With that I say, good luck out there.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
And look at this paragraph, pulled at random off my ISP!!

Bush's 2001 Social Security commission, in a plan serving as a blueprint for the overhaul, proposed changing the benefit formula, resulting in cuts in promised benefits of 0.9 percent to nearly 46 percent. Investment accounts are counted on to make up the income loss.

start.sprint.earthlink.net.../41db7450_3ca6_1552620050105-247402664

Add all the digits in each number together : 2001=3 , 0.9=9 46=10=1
3+9+1=13

They're everywhere! Run for the hills!!!!

edit : spelling

[edit on 1/5/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
actualy, yes, running to the hills is suggested in the bible revelation to be the best way to hide from the god's anger. I can't quote, my version is not in english, but
revelation
And kings and rich, dukes and knights and powerful, and each slave and free man have hidden in the caves and in the hills (may be not every word accurate)
And they told to hills and rocks, fall on us and hide us from the face of the one sitting on the throne, and wraith of the lamb.

I found one version in english, now to post this one two, a bit different from my translation
15 And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and [every] free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: �Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb,
and here's famous king James
6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
There is a slight difference in each translate

[edit on 5-1-2005 by MankoW]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   

For the doubters, real or on purpose - when you calculate the odds of all of this being one big coincidence, let me know.

yes, agreed. just speculating the odds can be pretty convincing -to our finite minds.

we can apply the 'what are the odds?' question to a lot of things and still be left puzzling. I for one am not solidly convinced by 'odds' because its all relative.

prime example: what are the odds that so many variables could coincidentally come together, allowing us to emerge from the 'primordeal soup'?! (thats what i was taught in school)

i imagine the odds are pretty slim, yet we're still taught that we're a cosmic coincidence. in your statement, you call out 'doubters'. doubters of what? i assume you mean doubters of your particular take on reality. well guess what -my particular take is similar to yours, but not identical. i guess im a 'doubter' then? let me tell you what i doubt.

i doubt every time the numbers 13, 33, 9, 666 etc... are placed in public view, they are done so with dark intentions. (i doubt even half are)

should there indeed be a conspiracy involving logos, i doubt that so much effort would be wasted on something so seemingly trivial; numbers and shapes.

i doubt it even possible for a secret this far reaching to remain a secret, considering all the 'evidences' you provided. too many people involved.

logowatch, dont get me wrong, i too think there is something going on -but it was more than soda cans or algebra equations that got me to that point. unlike you, i am still in my 'third eye blind' stage. i am not quite ready to stand next to some unproovable notion.

if anything, i believe the utmost extent of the subliminal message/ number/ logo conspiracy, to be simply a money making endeavor. convince enough people to subconciously prefer a triangle, and you can predict where their money is going....

lastly, be carefull. you sound solidly convinced that all these logos' and numbers are evidence of some great-deception. if you've already extinguished all your doubts, what happens when you encounter a genuine non-conspiracy related number '13' in some random publication? -surely not ALL #13's are bad? -how do you decipher between the good and the bad? using your third eye? uh....

[edit on 6-1-2005 by lost]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
logowatch, when do I get the pitchfork and torch out ? are we going to march on a HQ somewhere and demand answers ?

is devils food cake bad for me ?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
is devils food cake bad for me ?

Yes, but not in a satanic way. You can replace vegatable oil with canola oil to cut saturated fats. The egg yolks are high in bad cholesterol, so if you're able to substitute them with Egg Beaters, all the better. Also use skim milk where it calls for water, it'll turn out moister and have a longer shelf life. Mmmm....

Angel food cake has virtually no saturated fats and is indeed healthy for you! That is of course, if you're not reactive to sugar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join