It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate Logos - my findings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This is kinda like the Procter and Gamble thing, where if you connect the stars in their logo you will get 666...which is an urban legend btw

www.snopes.com...

I have a perfectly formed triangle on my stomach (tracing 3 freckles) ...does that mean I am Illuminatus?

Here are some more
"Product packaging and advertisements are chock full of hidden and subliminal messages, some intentional and some unintentional "

www.snopes.com...

[edit on 2-1-2005 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Sigh...here we go again.

Originally posted by LogoWatch
Albert Pike was an admitted satanist and heavily in the occult, he drafted the original designs for the NWO in the 18th century. Freemasonary is the supposed vehicle of the Illuminati, and rumoured to be satanic.

Albert Pike was most definitely not a satanist. This has been done to death on this forum, and I'm not really keen on flogging this dead horse anymore than necessary, but the insinuation that Pike was a satanist was a hoax perpetrated by a French novelist named Leo Taxil, who had forged a few documents in order to discredit Freemasonry. He did this in retaliation to his having been expelled from a Masonic Lodge because of his immoral behavior. The story was first published by an anti-Mason named Abel Clarin de la Rive; but De La Rive immediately retracted the story after he discovered it was a hoax and the documents in question were forged. He also publicly apologized to Pike's daughter for slandering her late father.

All websites that supposedly quote Pike in saying that "Lucifer is God" are actually quoting De La Rive's book, and De La Rive himself admitted, over a century ago, that it was a hoax, and he had been duped by Taxil.

Secondly, it is true that Pike was interested in the occult, but this is much different than saying he was a satanist. I'm also interested in the occult, but I'm no satanist. In fact, Pike was a Communicant of the same Church I belong to, i.e., I am an Episcopalian, and so was he.

Lastly, Pike did not live in the 18th century, he was born in the 19th century.

Your story is about as provable as mine. Anyone can pretend to be disgruntled and claim to have misquoted someone in order to cover up the truth. That proves nothing. You admitted he was interested in the occult, that is enough.

Now what about all the satanic symbolism in coporate logos?

[edit on 2-1-2005 by LogoWatch]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here are some more random ones:

www.quitsmoking.com...

Notice the 11 (ash) burning into an upside-down 13 (smoke)

Totally arbitary, can you see the 13 in his helmet?

www.wendyshighschoolheisman.com...

How about a few sports teams?

Turn it sideways and see the 13?

store1.yimg.com...

13 is very obvious in this one, they're getting very overconfident. Not to mention there are 13 stars. Let me guess, it represents the 13 original colonies of the US?

store1.yimg.com...

Stick and the eagle's head, 13.

store1.yimg.com...

Turn it sideways, see the 13 in his hair?

www.apeels.com...

Look at your remote control on your VCR.

Pause = 11
Play = pyramid
Fast forward = two pyramids

Its been imbedded in everything we do and see.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So this is a subliminal message to "yield" to those wishing to control us?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Think about it, the upside down pyramid, with the word "yield".

You've got it.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think the only thing this thread proves is that if you are fixated on something and really looking for these "hidden symbols" you will find them everywhere. I just looked at the logo I made for my company and guess what , I see a few of those symbols in it. I know I am not a satanist or part of the NWO or illuminati or whatever. I would have to say that if you are looking hard enough it would be more surprising to not find one of those symbols in a logo.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
That disproves absolutely nothing.

In fact, due to the fact that these symbols are so commonly used, it doesn't surprise me that you incorporated them into your design. There's billions of other numbers they could've used, billions of other symbols, but the fact that such a small number of them are used over and over and over again, and that they all have satanic/occult symbolism is no mere coincidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here are some more random NFL teams:

Look at the viking's eye and just left of it - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Look at the jaguar's nose and just above it - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Flip it upsidee down and look at the neck - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Look at his chin, mouth, and cheek - 13.

www.switsport.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your story is about as provable as mine.

Nope. You said, and I quote, "Pike was an admitted satanist." This isn't provable at all; in fact, it's a complete fabrication.

Anyone can pretend to be disgruntled and claim to have misquoted someone in order to cover up the truth.

Once again, nope. De La Rive was the original source, and he himself retracted it. That should have been the end of the story, over a century ago. The problem is that conspiracy theorists use this hoax to dupe the unsuspecting into taking their view of things. Very few actually have the interest to investigate the facts of the matter.

No one ever made anything close to a claim that Pike was a satanist during his lifetime. The Taxil Hoax was perpetrated after his death. But you've even taken it further: you claim that Pike was not only satanist, but that he "admitted" to being one.

Now, lest you claim I'm being biased, I will point to the following article, published in a special edition of US News last year, called "The World's Most Famous Hoaxes". The article is called "Devil In A Red Fez", and is a feature about the Taxil Hoax.

web.mit.edu...

That proves nothing. You admitted he was interested in the occult, that is enough.

Enough for what?

Now what about all the satanic symbolism in coporate logos?

When did I say anything about there being "satanic symbols" in corporate logos? There really isn't any such thing as "satanic symbols" anyway. The symbols known by the vulgar as "satanic" are in reality nothing more than rip-offs of Hermetic and Alchemical symbolism, popularized as "satanic" by a certain charlatan named Howard Stanton Levey, a/k/a, "Anton Szandor LaVey". He popularized a few symbols from mysticism, gave them a diabolical looking makeover, and made a few bucks off it. That's pretty much the beginning and the ending of "satanic symbols."

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They sure teach you masons how to spin. Considering all these logos were made after Lavey made his satanic bible, saying they're indicating ancient mysticism versus satanism is quite hilarious.

You're right, they'll bypass the obvious, only to use the unobvious meanings.

Its like saying someone puts the car in "drive" gear, only they're not putting it in drive, because in your opinion the man who coined it "drive" was incorrect. So instead, they're putting it in "forward", because that's what you want people to use.

Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

They sure teach you masons how to spin.

It has nothing to do with being a Mason, and everything to do with using a little common sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Logo 'you da man!'

I am laughing at this stuff. I can't help it. Not just what you have posted but the subliminal sideways treatment.

The best place to hide anything is in plain sight.

Long ago (maybe thousands of years) controlling people found out that symbols can be used for subliminal pusposes. These 'logos' you post are most assuredly being used for more than just stating a name. (remember the NASA worm?)

I give you a 'way above' just for the wildness of this thread.

Do a search on ATS and find the threads on road signs- they will freak you out.

Keep it up

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here's an interesting page of symbols.
Scroll down and see if anything looks familiar.

home.rochester.rr.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Here are some more random NFL teams:

Look at the viking's eye and just left of it - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Look at the jaguar's nose and just above it - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Flip it upsidee down and look at the neck - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Look at his chin, mouth, and cheek - 13.

www.switsport.com...

Just more evidence of that you see what you want to see. If you give yourself the chance to look for a dozen or so numbers of symbols then you will find them everywhere.

I bet theyd even be in charity logos if you looked, now if you say they are part of the conspiracy then.....

I found the number 13 and 666 hidden on the 1st page I visited while typing this.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
word.

my schizo personalities must all be in on the conspiracy too because no matter how i write my signiture, i keep finding these occultic symbols randomly strewn throughout.

please. the coca-cola symbol is not sneeking up on you.

-it seems some people think the random logo (out of hundreds of thousands) that they wouldnt have noticed anyhow had it not had some extra dash here- or special tick there -are dangerous!! -whew

c'mon! all these low eyebrows for some shapes?

nevermind thats all they are (shapes) and 'have been/will be' used by nature long after our conspiracies have followed us to the grave..

sesame street must have been in on it, because i remember learning about triangles and circles as a child. BAD!!

my rational:

if there is indeed a link between these corporations that are supposedly 'marked by the beast' -it is hardly a sinister link.

-more likely, these companies are linked only by the lack of creativity used when the respective graphic designers failed to invent their own shapes.

note: i could be wrong.... and if so it is probably because I fail to grasp how the man behind the curtain could benefit from conditioning the mass psyche' to accept his oh-so evil shapes by hiding them in fonts and logos across the globe. -logical?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Putting my two cents in here to subscribe to the thread, I'll be posting some info here later... Logowatch don't let the masons here throw you off the subject, you ought to see what they did to my kosher thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Considering all these logos were made after Lavey made his satanic bible

Wrong again buddy. Coca Cola's logo has been around in the same form since about 1886

I believe the satanic bible came out in the 1960's.

As a matter of fact many of the logos you mentioned were out long before the satanic bible was written. Ford, GE, GM, Walt Disney just to name a few.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Look at this picture of Jesus.

Now using the logic that some posters here have displayed let's see what we can find.

Firstly, notice his hand? Isn't that the shape of a pyramid he's making there? And the 3 dots on the Bible. Don't they also form a pyramid?
What about the dots in the centre of the Bible that he's holding? Add them up with the cross that they surround and you get 13. And just look at the number of pages that the Bible seems to contain - 7!!!! Another very occultic number!!!

So do we basically have a painting of a Satanic Jesus here? Of course not.

Some people will see whatever they like. They may just as well be blind.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

They sure teach you masons how to spin. Considering all these logos were made after Lavey made his satanic bible, saying they're indicating ancient mysticism versus satanism is quite hilarious.

You're right, they'll bypass the obvious, only to use the unobvious meanings.

Its like saying someone puts the car in "drive" gear, only they're not putting it in drive, because in your opinion the man who coined it "drive" was incorrect. So instead, they're putting it in "forward", because that's what you want people to use.

Give me a break.

LogoWatch

As a professional graphic designer, one who has ten years experience designing logos and identity systems- I must say that while you do raise an eyebrow and are RIGHT in certain "claims" it seems you might becoming a bit over zealous regarding the matter.

Though there are clear examples that reflect the "illuminati/NWO" ideals (ie. Fidelity Bank, AOL, CERN, Kindercare etc,) It is my opinion that you are in fact calling out these "logos" based on VERY loose interpretations. The process in which a logo/identity is designed is typically a lengthy one... one that involves a "whole bunch of cooks in the kitchen" all jockeying for their influence on the design. Are they all in on the conspiracy?

My point is this... someone said on this post about seeing what you want to see... this being said, ANY logo done in script where the ascenders and decenders are loopy in nature will look like a "6". I have done many logos in this fashion where I can find "666" in them. I assure you it was NOT on purpose.

Side note- I have had 3 separate experiences where I was asked to include "a pyramid" one with an obvious eye and halo, and "to ensure perfect symmetry" in regards to the "13" characters in the logo name (ala ambigrams)... so while I agree with you, I also want you to consider... that the "elites" pride themselves on making their "agendas" very obvious-ego thing. Typically they wont bury these symbols in logos... if you have to look REAL hard for it.. it probably wasn�t on purpose.

Oh and just for fun, I often hide my own symbols and initials in some of my work.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
exactly.

presuming there actually IS some giant conspiracy bent on our demise...

-what do a bunch of symbols have to do with it?!
-to satisfy the apetite of their egos?
-so they can snicker to themselves behind the curtain?
-so that one day after we're brainwashed, we will bow to the pyramid?

doubt it.

to the teetering theorist: please understand that by supposing this theory, one is likely including a whole multitude of evidence that seemingly supports the conspiracy, but ONLY seemingly -not actually.

-shoot, anyone who writes their name in cursive is suspect.

i could get swept up in all its 'evidence' too if....

-it made logic sense for the repetition of numbers or symbols, as intentional as they may be, to somehow control me so effectively that some force (NWO whatever) deployed it globally years in advance to trap me today....??

i want logic like: "staring at the sun can blind me"
-not "if i stare at a Disney movie, i will become brainwashed.."

-i do not deny that a few or even many corporations may have agreed to deploy 'similar' icons or logos - and thus subliminally convince the masses that 'triangular' logos are somehow better, but any more than that and i start trailing.

however, in the end there are still possiblities beyond my imagination (I think?) that leave me to merely guess at what I percieve as most 'probable'

(and this doesn't qualify)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join