It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima informational video (Dr Ken Beusseler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So I was checking into the Fukushima issues as I was wondering what is happening since I personally feel like I am in the dark completely on all levels of this thing.

When I was beach side in WA state people were still swimming and such despite the knowledge of what happened to the ocean and I wondered how safe was it really.

Thankfully there appear to be some very well equipped egg heads working on sorting some details out in this video posted on youtube
It is in two parts.

PART 1: www.youtube.com...

PART 2: www.youtube.com...[/url]

Seems pretty legit to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
Seems pretty legit to me.
Thanks for sharing. Seems legit to me also. I learned a couple of things from this:

1. There's a warm water spot off the coast of Washington state where not only does warm water accumulate but perhaps higher levels of radiation. The good news is that the levels reaching the coast may be lower than expected since this maybe gyre captures some of it, though eventually the radioactivity in the ocean will continue mixing. The point is that the west coast of the US probably won't see any more radioactivity than it did during atmospheric nuclear testing in the 1960s.

2. The tests for low levels of cesium cost $550 each!!!! Apparently they need extreme precision to test for such low levels and even then some tests come up with no detectable cesium, but certainly not all. The coast of Japan has been the trouble spot but apparently the ocean will survive, again with probably less consequences than all the atomic bomb tests in the 1960s. I had no idea that each test would cost $550. No wonder they aren't testing as much as I might have expected, but there is more testing than I thought.

new topics

join