It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To the Freemasons, Illuminati, Unknown Philosophers, Rosicrucians, or any Society of Light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506
a reply to: Isurrender73

I know exactly what you're talking about.

Hate.

I have no love for those you mentioned. It would be dishonourable to myself to think in terms like that.
Those guys are looooong gone, and look how they affect you still. Do you believe in Christ?

I have the ability to Love those who's actions I hate. Jesus himself called them sons of the devil and compared them to swine to their faces.

Do you think Jesus had no love for the Pharisees when he called them children of Satan?

Love was not the right expression to explain their actions. The world is not Lotus Land and sometimes honestly hating someone's actions is the most loving thing you can do. If someone is going to act like a swine it is best to be honest with them and call them a swine. If I say anything nicer I would be lying.

I could call them sociopathic narcissistic murderers if you are looking for a more psychologically correct term?

I feel sorry for them because I Love them, but being anything less than honest is not likely to push them towards repentance.

edit on 3-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Many people want the truth until they hear it. Often times the truth violates the construct in which they exist self created

I've heard this from many people, but I don't agree with it. Nor do I think you will find even one instance where people were lied to then found out the truth and somehow felt wronged by knowing the truth.

Please find a historical example. Because I believe this is simply a false assumption that many people make without having any facts to back it up.

That's not what I am saying, but it is. When people hear the truth they chose not to accept it and/or don't stop to reflect if there could be any truth to such a statement. It's called being closed minded. Meaning, you have already been taught your truth that you accept. Trying to explain the hidden meaning behind religion and faith to a die hard born again Christian isn't going to do you any good. Because your truth violates their understanding of reality. It's the whole purposes of hiding truth behind taboos.

And in the example I just offered, if a Christian were to question the legitimacy of their faith they are taught to feel ashamed, or do so from the subliminal teachings. It is a taboo to question faith, and doing so invalidates your faith. And to some Christians that goes hand in hand with law salvation.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"Many secret societies have lived by the concept, "don't give your pearls to swine". (Mathew 7:6) What I fail to understand at this juncture in society is why you would continue to live by such philosophy. It is obvious to anyone who has studied Gnosticism and the Occult, who also understands the esoteric meaning of the scriptures and occult symbolism, that the dirtiest of pigs already has possession of the pearls."

Hello, and may Peace be with you.

Isurrender73, you raise some great points in your op.

The fact of the matter is, we are so very blessed and fortunate to live in the Age of Information and era of global connectedness. A sincere searcher of truth will find light,... the eager student will find the appropriate lessons. With all vaults of knowledge and wisdom open for consideration to be found in literature or on the internet, none are cut-off from the most relevant and pertinent of teachings. Many societies of secrecy are open to Q&A and new membership, it only takes the inquiry of an interested individual, and the internet is a heaven-sent for finding and contacting such groups. Nothing is out of reach for the sincere.

It is true, there are many groups and individuals who use the knowledge and understanding of science, psychology, and esotera to strengthen their control, influence, and manipulation over others. The simple fact that such information is being used for negativity does not justify the full-scale exposé of esoteric "secrets".

We reserve such teachings for many reasons. The true revolution is the conscious evolution of the individual. Certain concepts must blossom by personal realization and epiphany, or else they fall by the wayside as lifeless dogma. All paths must be trod by the feet of the individual, as all light must be seen by the eyes of the individual. Open disclosure forfeits such epiphanic awakening because awareness is turned to the doctrine, instead of the truth.

When such information is openly given to those who are both negative and ignorant, such individuals can levy more suffering than those wisdom seekers of Service-To-Self paths. A friend of mine was in a deep pit of despair and wickedness,... lying, stealing, cheating, hate, anger, substance abuse, and the outward projection/blame of self-imposed situations. He was no seeker or student, however, I took it upon myself to deny him his free will by insisting he learn concepts of self-empowerment and awakening. I compassionately gave this man the foundations of self-awakening, along with many esoteric keys, in hopes that he would cultivate within himself the power of light and love. This man took the teachings to pick himself up, get back on his feet, then used the knowledge for selfish and negative gains and benefit. He had a past of manipulating others, but his newly found understandings empowered him to more easily use and cheat people. He used his small spark to burn instead of radiating light. He even became haughty with his new-found knowledge and allowed Ego to elevate himself above me and all others. And since he used the light in such a way, his next fall was even worse, and any "light" of hope just appeared as illusions to his disillusioned mind. Where the dark esoteric manipulators and influential of the world work toward a structured goal, the ignorant individual with esoteric knowledge goes about in darkness spreading absolute chaos and suffering for naught.

Those who have light and love need no society or organization to figure out the solutions to the problems of self or the world, it is already within them. Those who seek light and love are not hindered from finding nor receiving it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

"For those who believe in the true light of wisdom, can't you see that your inaction allows the dirty swine to keep the sheep in darkness?

You know the flaws in the religions, you understand the methods of the swine, and only you have the power to make a difference.

Time to invest your coin in the bank of sheep who wait desperately for salvation.

If the scriptures are true, what are you waiting for?"

I assure you, there is no inaction by the Service-To-Other societies. However, you are looking in the wrong direction: 'Know Thyself'. In Luke 17:20-21, Jesus said, “The Kingdom of God comes not with outward show. Neither will they say, ‘Lo, it is here!’ or ‘Lo, it is there!’ For behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.”

The true revolution is the conscious evolution of the individual. Gandhi said, "You must be the change that you want to see in the world."

The words of your own OP points toward the solutions:

• "YOU have the power to make a difference."

• "What are YOU waiting for?"

edit on 10/5/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Said it before, say it again now, and won't be the last I'm sure.
You can't teach Geometry to a 2nd grader who only understands how to add and subtract, yet doesn't understand multiplication and division yet.

The secrets are only secret to those who don't understand them.
Do you know that The Law of Octaves in regard to frequencies of light has been understood long before Einstein proved it, yet a photo of it only surfaced in March, and most scientists still only understand the concept in terms of the periodic table, and actually continue to ignore it!

Where "esoteric" and "occult" groups have known this to be truth since before the days of the Mystery Schools.
If one's unfortunate thought processes and life choices prohibit one from understanding these concepts, it doesn't mean they do not exist, and are still most certainly freely accessible to anyone willing to open themselves up to more dimensions of vibratory resonances than they are used to.

If one chooses NOT to take the steps necessary to comprehend the preliminary levels of education in order to understand more advanced concepts, now the teacher is held as criminal for "withholding secrets" from the lazy, the paranoid, the stuck in their ways?

And this differs from a Christian witch-hunt, how exactly?

In school, one who does not pass 2nd grade most certainly is not allowed to move forward to 3rd, let alone is anyone going to waste their time trying to explain algebra to them just because they whine and complain (mostly online using a fake name) that they "aren't allowed to know about it."

Jesus performed "laying on of hands," touch therapy, what most now call "Reiki." Nuns do it these days (they can't help it, being in tune with the Divine) and the Priests tell them not to, because it is "the Devils work." Do you think they stop, or do you think they just continue in secret? How do you perceive this, as a good or a bad thing?

Secrets. Ok. If you open a window or a door every now and then, take a deep breath, one might learn something from oneself and nature. Hope you all do, and may it be an open window or doorway to a path for you.
Love and light, on and up to you all.
(last part kinda general not directed at OP so much as many in general on here.) OP, well written post and good honest questions.

edit on 12-10-2015 by KAOStheory because: ETA

edit on 12-10-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Nicely said. Your words remind me of the old proverb of milk for babies and meat for men.

Hebrews 5:11-14

"We have much to say about this, but it is hard to make it clear to you because you no longer try to understand. In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature,who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil."

1 Corinthians 3:1-3

"Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans?"

edit on 10/12/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: KAOStheory

Nicely said. Your words remind me of the old proverb of milk for babies and meat for men.

Thank you, and thanks for those quotes. Also well said!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join