It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member to Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I feel this site will serve as a great social outlet for me to share my personal ufo/e.t. related experiences. One thing I really look forward to in becoming an active member on this site, is to gain new insights from "all of you". We may come from different backgrounds and walk different paths, but we're all in this journey together.

P.S. I'm going to be traveling soon - stepping out of my comfort zone - to places and sites that call out to me. Do not fret however, for you are also coming along!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sounds fun, where are we going?
Welcome around.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Excellent question! I'll be traveling to Mount Shasta in California first! Afterwards, Sedona, Arizona.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Energy26
Mm sounds fun, I myself would love to go across the USA, through Canada into Alaska. I think somewhere in Oregon, in Portland there are these "Voodoo Donuts" and I sort of want to try them. Make sure to make and share plenty of pictures
I mean of course all of us here will be with you, but for the memories
Yay! Field trip!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Hahaha!!! Thank you for the support!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Energy26
Well thank you for taking us with you

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
im from around that area mt shastas awesome, portland sucks in my opinion the coast is cool though, find a quiet spot out of coos bay to watch the tides it can make a person really know how insignificant they really are
edit on 3-10-2015 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join