It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact case: Robbert van den Broeke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yea there's no evidence of isotopes in soil which you could have even found in the mufon site, ufo and orb sightings, equipment failure, compasses malfunction, no evidence for any of that except just all the people that report it for the last several decades

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: gortex

Yea there's no evidence of isotopes in soil which you could have even found in the mufon site, ufo and orb sightings, equipment failure, compasses malfunction, no evidence for any of that except just all the people that report it for the last several decades

Citations please.

You have reeled off a list, nothing more. Give some citations, and perhaps there can be a discussion, but as it stands you are simply reeling off a list of unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
Look for it if you feel inclined, I'm not gonna search for you and just cause I don't doesn't mean the people over decades time somehow don't exist and that they don't in fact report what they do

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

I'm sure many have reported it, but they're all of the same mold as your Dutch friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yea their only researchers and average farmers on several different countries saying that same thing

(post by benArchi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: benArchi

That's sick. I was looking at McKenna as well as alien shirts a while ago and couldn't find a lot of good ones, skateboard brand alien workshop has some good ones but that ones nice

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Your thread was written very nicely, thank you for posting and welcome to ATS. I personally am on the fence about crop circles...like many things, I want to believe, but also like many things, hoaxers have muddied the waters to the point where it is difficult to know what is genuine and what is illusion. I don't know anything at all about your Dutchman, but as you said, there are others out there who have seen things and have not used the information for personal gain...anything is possible in this world.

I am beginning to think that we need to have a tutorial for newbies, explaining that any post regarding certain topics will automatically result in a trial by fire and to proceed with caution. You can repeat your stance until you are blue in the face, and it will do you no good whatsoever. Don't get discouraged, though...you're doing fine so far, just hang in there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join