It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien contact case: Robbert van den Broeke

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

The fact is, the guys a hoaxer.

Why would you believe someone who's a liar??

ETA: A really bad hoaxer too!

edit on 3/10/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
No reply?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
I just said ten times that it doesn't matter if he is or not cause real formations have things we can't recreate

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

No reply?

I added it to my last post.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Yea.. Theres nothing to do with crop formations except the fact that ufos and orbs are seen at them and we can't recreate the formations aspects lol. Your free to your belief as well tho
edit on 3-10-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yet the only video documentation of this is the known Olivers castle hoax.

The ets have nothing to do with crop formations except the fact that ufos and the orb as seen at them and we can't recreate the formations aspects lol.

What aspects can't we recreate ?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The only documentation? You mean the only video you've ever seen. Were not putting rare radioactive isotopes in formation soil, were not altering every plant inside of a formation, were not causing the radiation inside the formations, were not burying massive magnets to throw off compasses inside of formations, were not causing fields that kill power inside formations, were not responsible for the spheres of light or ufo sightings, were not responsible for the massive several hundred foot formations that appear within a half hour when pilots are on their way back and it's there

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Were not putting rare radioactive isotopes in formation soil, were not altering every plant inside of a formation, were not causing the radiation inside the formations, were not burying massive magnets to throw off compasses inside of formations, were not causing fields that kill power inside formations, were not responsible for the spheres of light or ufo sightings, were not responsible for the massive several hundred foot formations that appear within a half hour when pilots are on their way back and it's there

We ? , who is we ?
Are you a researcher , are you BLT ?
If you are not then you cannot say any of that with certainty , if you are then welcome to the site and prepare to be challenged.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You literally didn't mention one fact. We, you know as in humans, like you just said in your reply..

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So what you meant to say is in your opinion we're not doing any of those things.

were not responsible for the massive several hundred foot formations that appear within a half hour when pilots are on their way back and it's there

We are.

I could post the Olivers Castle video to show that we're not but as we all know that is a Hoax , perhaps you could post some evidence that shows UFOs create Circles to counter the one I posted.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Or maybe you could address what posted as I addressed everything you've said about not having videos because you haven't seen one, or that videos have to even be out there. Feel free to mention anything when I again say were not putting rare radioactive isotopes in formation soil, were not altering every plant inside of a formation, were not causing the radiation inside the formations, were not burying massive magnets to throw off compasses inside of formations, were not causing fields that kill power inside formations, were not responsible for the spheres of light or ufo sightings

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Feel free to mention anything when I again say were not putting rare radioactive isotopes in formation soil, were not altering every plant inside of a formation, were not causing the radiation inside the formations, were not burying massive magnets to throw off compasses inside of formations, were not causing fields that kill power inside formations, were not responsible for the spheres of light or ufo sightings

You got a lotta faith in the guys telling you all this. The CCs have been localised and focused in SW England. Why? Is some paranormal force based over there? Do aliens travel just there to do their landscape art? Think about that for a moment.

Is it more likely that people within travelling distance of SW England have done most CCs? OR is it more likely that paranormal forces are focused in SW England?

FTR VDB has been nailed as a hoaxer so often it's a joke. How he's still going is a mystery.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

From scientists with the Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims of the
Paranormal:
"Three papers published by W. C. Levengood (1994), W. C. Levengood and N. P. Talbott (1999) and by
E. H. Haselhoff (2001) suggested the involvement of some kind of electromagnetic radiation during the
creation of crop circles. Here we discuss the methods and conclusions of the three
articles, pointing out the misrepresentation of the experimental protocols, the misleading application of
statistical procedures, the arbitrary discarding of unwanted results and the weakness of the proposed
physical model to the suggested hypothesis".
www.colinandrews.net...

were not putting rare radioactive isotopes in formation soil, were not altering every plant inside of a formation, were not causing the radiation inside the formations, were not burying massive magnets to throw off compasses inside of formations, were not causing fields that kill power inside formations, were not responsible for the spheres of light or ufo sightings

I agree as there is no evidence that any of that exists.
Balls of light: The Questionable Science of Crop Circles

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Testbed

Why would I think about where formations appear and how I think I could possibly know. I'm not putting faith on anything, I'm stating facts of the formations and peoples sightings over several different countries

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Wow, you looked for a link that agreed with your idea that isn't fact based, try again cause one guy and his disinformation doesn't account for anything or the happenings in several different countries. Yea and everything I mention doesn't exist, except for the facts and people over decades times having ufo or orb sightings, having their electrical equipment killed inside the formation, or compass malfunction in formations

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Wow, you looked for a link that agreed with your idea that isn't fact based

No , I found a link years ago that shows scientific investigation of the subject disagrees with the findings of BLT.

We conclude that the claims about the involvement of some kind of
electromagnetic radiation in the creation of crop circles are not supported by the
available evidence. In particular, the 1/r2 symmetry exists only as a consequence
of the unjustified exclusion of unwanted data; even in this favourable condition,
the suggested model does not fit the data as well as a simple ‘‘best fit’’ straight
line. Even if a 1/r2 trend were found, it should not, anyway, be related to a point
source radiating the exposed crop field, because this implies a complete
transparency of the plants to the striking radiation, so avoiding the absorption of
energy. Moreover, the BOL model was selectively applied only to circular
imprints, while all other geometric crop formations with rectangular or more
complex patterns were deliberately ignored because they cannot fit the BOL
hypothesis.
www.cicap.org...

I was once a believer in Circles and the mysterious formation of , time comes when just believing what "research groups" have to say is not enough and the search for truth begins , unfortunately the truth isn't always the one you set out to find.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Blt is just one group. Your again linking what one guy says and doesn't mention anything. Doesn't explain the ufo or orb sightings, the failure of electrical equipment inside formations over decades time, the compasses malfunction inside only the formations, the statement you quoted is some guy talking about nothing but his opinion. He doesn't even address anything

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
I just said ten times that it doesn't matter if he is or not cause real formations have things we can't recreate

So why is your OP only discussing what he's saying and what he claims to have seen.

Why are you ignoring his ridiculously fake photos? They're lifted straight from BLT, or do you believe they're genuine?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I've already said wether or not his case is real or fake, it has nothing to do with the reality of the unexplained aspects of formations and his case aside, doesn't effect anything other then just his case

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

If by one guy you mean Collin Andrews then as he is the leading expert on CCs I think what he says in relation to BLT carries some weight , the fact he tested them and they spectacularly failed that test show BLT only find what they want to find.

If you mean the report I linked then that was produced by guys with the Italian Committee for the Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal , investigators into the paranormal found no paranormal.

Doesn't explain the ufo or orb sightings, the failure of electrical equipment inside formations over decades time, the compasses malfunction inside only the formations, the statement you quoted is some guy talking about nothing but his opinion. He doesn't even address anything

The examples you point to are all claims without any evidence to back them up , if you wish to carry on believing and ignoring the evidence that refutes those claims than as the saying goes , you can lead a horse to water ...

edit on 3-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join