It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elephant in the Room Deception: Syrian war “Moderate” allies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

I think the people you refer to especially the wealthiest families in the world only regard Islam - and other religions - as a means of controlling people and they push religion because it teaches people to accept their lot - which these people in control benefit from by taking the lions share of everything created by man and the world's natural resources etc.

With enough rules and the ideology of accepting your lot as decided by God etc people like the rothschilds can take everything away from you - and are doing so quite unencumbered by the constrains of religion. The laws on usury are being broken every minute of the day but are filtered out of our focus because our minds are being kept religiously busy.

You are absolutely right about the central banks - although Syria has one, but it explains why Iran is so hated. However Gaddafi though was also a problem to the bankers because of his idea of creating a group of northern African oil supplies using a different currency to the petro$. One has to remember that a part of the success of the USA's economy has been the sale of its own currency to every country in the world in order for them to purchase oil. I suspect there is also an element of trying to regain lost territory for Israeli settlement and also the somewhat unfortunate fact that there is the ruin of an identical temple to the one in Jerusalem situated in northern Syria which is a little religiously inconvenient.

Its a vile situation that doesn't reflect well on humanity though because helping the refugees isn't the answer, putting back Syria's infrastructure and peace in that country is.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I am very spiritual, but I agree the religions that have grown up around the scriptures have been used to condition and control the masses. I think someday spirituality will take the place of religion. Then we will find our commonalities and accept our differences.,
edit on 3-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

They are terrorists just look up the long ever growing list of thier war crimes.
en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join