It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the unknown/strange event that led you to ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I was in middle school. Raised in the ghetto so please believe that ufo's and paranormal was never a thought. So no way it was imagination this had to happen for me to believe it, til this day if I didnt see these things from my own perspective and 2 eyes I would say that you were delusional, dreaming or just flat out lying, for what reason idk.

Never really believed in ghosts, bible, ufos, or anything to that nature. I seen it as no different than really old folk tales people grew to believe for some reason. I didnt sleep much because I would feel that I was being watched so i opened my eyes every 2 seconds literally couldnt sleep unless i was at school in social studes
So i usually stayed up all night playing call of duty 4 online until i didnt realize that I had fallen asleep.
One night im online with a friend his gamertag was o iiClu7ch x if your reading this.
This was prob around 2am-5am give or take an hour. a flourescent orb i guess, the color of a pearl like white/creamish but it was also all colors idk how to explain it but it was very very beautiful clear as day. It moved in front of the t.v, not superfast but slowly and nicely as if it was trying its best not to scare me #lless.

Well good job orb, my body even tho it felt like maybe 10-15 seconds went instantly into fight or flight mode and i darted out the room and slept with my mom about 3 days. I knew it wasnt a dream cause when I started back playing cod online my friend asked wtf happened the other night. he thought i fell asleep how i usually do. except i didnt get online the next day or the day after that. Never seen it again it was so beautiful.

Then a couple weeks later im in the living room watching t.v with both cousins already sleep. I then see a tall black shadow with a top hat, and trench coat. But it was all one not a shadow with clothes on but the trenchcoat and top hat were a shadow too. But it couldnt be a shadow because it was darker and noone was that tall or awake at the time. It came from my bedroom and walked across the hallway didnt even look my way.. again scared #less.
but what weird is that my mom if she ever seen a ghost a behold. With no proir knowledge of my 2nd ecounter she described the shadow man in exact detail.
never had another paranormal sighting and thats wad led me to ATS
stories are 100% true. I would not believe these stories if I didnt see them with my own eyes. So I wont ask you to believe me

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
9/11...I remember seeing Loose Change when it first came out and they were speculating that the flight that went down in Shanksville had been stopped at a hanger somewhere else and the passengers had been disposed of.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OmniscientAwareness

Excellent story.

How old is the building you stay in?
Do you know any of the buildings history?
Had you lost anyone close to you a few months prior to the orb sighting?
Did you attempt any pictures?

What prestige did you make it to?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Fukushima started me on the Internet, a suggestion from someone else led me here. Some YouTube poster said I could do well searching for truth on ATS.

Whats an ATS, I replied.

I've always known we don't get the whole story from the government controlled media, anyone who studies history and reads books knows that. So I finally started looking online, this is where I settled.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Use to read a lot about ufo's but the website I was on became a platform for the galactic federation trolls so went looking for a website where instead of believing it the people would ask critical questions about it.

Found ats joined a few years later.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Jade helm

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Lol 10th prestige level 55
no close relatives died.
it was a regular 3 bedroom 1-story house probably not that old
no a picture was the last thing on my mind.. and iphones werent even out yet only ipods.. so i probably wouldnt have looked legit anyway
edit on 2-10-2015 by OmniscientAwareness because: spell check

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
'Sandy Hook' as a lurker

BerenstAin/THIS Neighborhood/MAGIC Mirror on the wall' got me talking

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Actually it was a combination of subjects, Chemtrails, crop circles and a personal experience in the San Luis Valley of Colorado.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I was researching the psychology behind a monastery in France that is designed to make you feel oppressed, and some how ended up here

Best random click I ever made

Cody

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

sandy hook with the mk ultra and patsie theory was my favorite. almost all shooter stories dont add up. all the way back to the kennedy assasination

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Choppz

Have you watched "peron of interest"?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Aren't you the guy who says you can prove ufos and such if we just take a visit to that valley? Ok I'm down, when do we leave?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was tired of the news spoon feeding stories to the masses. I find things here that the networks never even mention.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Had an interest in ufo's and damned google kept leading me here.
Its all googles fault!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
puma punka.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was searching for UFO reports similar to my own, and ran across an ATS thread listed on google that featured my report.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There were only a couple reliably smart places to go on the net for weird studies... and all roads kept pointing here, so I lurked for years and then joined once my social life died (3/4 kidding)...

I've had an interest in unusual topics as long as I could read... but seeing PK and a UFO up close and personal and then living in a series of haunted houses and having the existence of spirits (whatever they really are) confirmed really sent me off the deep end and once my membership in consensus reality was revoked, I ended up here... of course.

My take is that this "weird" stuff happens, despite the hoaxes and misidentifications, it does, in fact, happen... and we'll learn a whole lot once we pay attention and try to figure 'it' out.

One more thing is I've found it prudent to not marry a belief system... as they are fickle and will end up cheating on you, ultimately... casually dating a belief system is fine, though.
edit on 10/2/2015 by Baddogma because: wanted to better address OP

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just gonna answer the title, haven't yet read the OP.

I was led here when one day I was sorting through stuff and found a compass, and set it down on the piano, and noticed that it wasn't aiming north. Got another compass: same thing.

Shortly after that, I saw two unexplainable orange things out over the river.....NOT Chinese lanterns.....

Ever heard of Filer's Files?

Those were the circumstances that led me here.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This thread was the first i saw of ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join