It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Shooting Conspiracy? (Please no Gun Law Discussion Posts on this thread)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First, condolences to any one who lost somebody today and everyday.

And since this is a conspiracy site...

- There is another thread with a detailed debate about gun laws - this thread on this conspiracy site can be reserved for alternative theories about why these attacks are happening when and where they are happening and by whom.

- news reports stated (according to this thread) shooter was in custody

- Other reports shooter shot himself

- Other reports say the shooter was saving people

- Father of injured student keeps saying the timing for shooting with one handgun doesn't make sense on CNN

CNN interview - father repeats several time "How does that timing work? Asking someone if they're Christian and shooting and reloading and entering the classroom shooting and going to 2 classrooms..." He didn't say it doesn't seem like one shooter but he asks over and over how is it possible in the amount of time for one small handgun.

- Um who would answer I'm Christian too after seeing the others get shot?

Seriously, this was a science classroom. Not a religion class. Are we supposed to believe that there were 10 so devout christians in that room that after say by the 3rd declared and shot christian, the other 7 didn't begin to have second thoughts about how better to answer that question?

- Scully and Mulder... read your Lone Gunman

There have been films, documentaries, books explaining the shock doctrine, patterns, conspiracies and reasons behind this tired, repeated, false, lone gunman mass shooting scenario. I didn't think anyone believed this anymore. I'm a little surprised that everyone on this website and this thread isn't discussing what are we being diverted from today.

- Community Colleges may be gun free... they are also community free

If you want to bring in actors and create theater, it's certainly easier in a community college in October than an elementary school in April. Why? Because nobody knows anybody. No hall passes. Teams can walk in, set up, prep, get out. Heck community colleges are broke and could be paid off for all we know. I've heard of all kinds of financial scandals with community colleges. I would guess the aftermath is either shut it down or pour in masses of funding for healing and rebuilding.

- A society of headphones and tune out

Yes it could be a copy cat. Some sad soul who plays too much assassins creed in his mother's garage. It could be drugs, prescription or not. It could be time bomb planted seeds, black ops, who knows... but it's also all of us, we're numb and number.

- Arms in the air

How many of you got a chill when you saw the lines of exiting students with their hands on their heads and the swat teams with their guns? Does that make you feel safer? Safer like when you're shuttled like cattle through an airport and removed of your nail scissors? If I manage to hijack a plane with nail scissors, I think I kind of deserve the plane. Was it really necessary to treat traumatized students like they were all under arrest? They already had the lone gunman. So either they suspected more than one gunman or they were willing to further traumatize in order to promote a crowd control exercise.

Why? Why this time? For example...

- Dow makes a V

Hmmm Look at the markets shootings at 10:38AM PST 1:38PM EST. Dow dropped all morning then at time of the shooting Dow is at 16,133 and then bounces up 240 points to close at 16,271. I have an image I took of today but I need help uploading it here.

Here is 911 tweet showing 10:38 am PST www.npr.org...

- Russia's Putin starts first air strike attacks on Syria and leads coalition against terrorist groups.
www.bbc.com...
"They (Russia) have forced a change in the overall policy in Syria – normally no-one else in the world changes the foreign policy of the U.S.," Granville said. www.cnbc.com...

- Bad news or worse news?

The bad news is that this really happened. 10 people died, 7 were injured. One very sad man is to blame.

The worse news is it is not entirely impossible that this is fake, staged, theater, the gunman / gunmen are not dead. The students weren't students and the interviews weren't their family members. Maybe stay bullets have injured innocents or may not have. Bread and circus.

Only it's a sad old circus. Viewers have school shooting fatigue. Soon we'll all expect to raise both our hands and march out in line for a public lockdown for a possible shooter... just as bored as we stand in line now and take off our shoes and hold up our hands for the scanner booth in the airport.

How free do you feel in there?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
just two thoughts from me:

1. did he take psychiatric drugs like in many other cases?

2. with religious motivated mass shootings two things will be achieved:
people will see religion as bad and maybe condemn it one day (i'm a non-believer but to each their own).
and the people against legal guns will have one more argument.

because the long term goal is a one world religion with human slaves, as the say.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: trusername

Here's some interesting information: heavy.com... identity-photos-twitter-social-media-facebook-youtube/

A post on the message board 4Chan Wednesday night at 7:19 p.m. local time that said “Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you live in the northwest,” is being investigated as possibly connected to the shooting. It’s not clear if the 4 Chan posts were connected to the actual shooter, Chris Harper Mercer.

Also, in a thread CAVTROOPER7 just started, he shared this Justice Department Memo, dated September 28: www.justice.gov...

that thread is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

If it were staged the drug use would be a good cover.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: trusername

that's a question yet to ne answered.
are the shooters the actual persons the MSM show us and was the killing spree because of the drugs?

or is everything a cover because a well trained gunman from whichever agency got order to do this for a higher goal?
some things just don't add up in most of these cases.
the "official" shooter mostly ends up dead so his point of view will never be heard.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Please use one of the existing threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join