It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And now THE possible REASON for these shootings!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And how many guns have actually been taken by obama and co?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I have READ your posts THAT'S how.
You are a dellusional Prog ,they are NOT warriors of any kind just useful tools like accuse US of having been.

I am many things. You know nothing about the person I am and you are saying that my ability to defend myself or this country is evident in my personal political beliefs?

That is delusional. That is a slap in the face to the WARRIORS in our military that may disagree with your political beliefs, yet fight and die for your right to believe it.

I would say to your last question THAT would de[pend on how far you attempt to go to convince is of your false narrate...befoe you resort to a deflection or some other for of lousy debate tactic.

What narrative? I've only given my opinion on the matter. You're the one that has made it clear that this entire issue boils down to politics. That's sad, ignorant and insulting.

Excuse me, but didn't Obama himself already declare this something to be politicized?
It certainly is a "political boil down" to him..

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Excuse me, but didn't Obama himself already declare this something to be politicized?
It certainly is a "political boil down" to him..

I guess he did. What does that have to do with the fact that he has not done one thing to our 2nd amendment right. If he means we need to politicize the issue to have a broader discussion about violence, I can agree with that. But that in no way means our rights will be further restricted.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Thousands of them using Obamacare mental health questionnaires.
Have you been to a doctor lately and been given the new form inquiring by "new patient survey"?

It profiles you for depression or problems in the home, asks about gun ownership, guns in the home, locked, unlocked, kids living in the home, feeling suicidal lately, etc. etc.. *And to think I was only there for foot pain). Golly Sarge!
This then is submitted via federal databases and revokes your gun rights if you answer the survey the way it tries to steer you towards.

Do you need a 4X4 winch to pull you up to the present date too?

There's a lot of things going on these days, and I don't expect everyone to be up to speed on these things. It takes a big effort even for me

edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No I think you over shot the present and went into tinfoil land.

Got cases of guns being taken because of the ACA?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mileslusso
I don't believe this is the reason for these I can't go that crazy. But without a doubt this is the agenda. I just saw a tweet in which Ban Ki Moon wishes the U.S. "To take the necessary action to prevent more gun crime."

Honestly does it really matter if we have guns or not? This country had turned to garbage and all you gun guys just talk talk talk. Like what is the point of fighting so hard to keep guns if you're too big of pansies to ever use them.

You oath keepers are like store security guards at a bar telling everyone how tough you are while your store has been getting robbed every day for years. You're jokes.

It was a gun free zone.
People who obey the law would not be there with guns. Your sniveling rant makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No I think you over shot the present and went into tinfoil land.

Got cases of guns being taken because of the ACA?

Wow, really? You better check the blood clot in your head my friend.

Lawyers are already advertising for restoration of gun rights lost because of the ACA mental health questionnaire, and you think it its like what, non-existent? Most extreme case of "Head in sand" syndrome I have seen in, well, since I joined.

I don't think I am qualified you pull you out of this one. Psychiatry isn't my profession.
Just don't fill out that questionnaire if you own guns. Er, unless you feel unsafe..

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thousands of them using Obamacare mental health questionnaires.
Have you been to a doctor lately and been given the new form inquiring by "new patient survey"?

It profiles you for depression or problems in the home, asks about gun ownership, guns in the home, locked, unlocked, kids living in the home, feeling suicidal lately, etc. etc.. *And to think I was only there for foot pain). Golly Sarge!
This then is submitted via federal databases and revokes your gun rights if you answer the survey the way it tries to steer you towards.

Do you need a 4X4 winch to pull you up to the present date too?

There's a lot of things going on these days, and I don't expect everyone to be up to speed on these things. It takes a big effort even for me

This is 100% correct. 3 pages!! That is the truth. Ask the nurse why and she simply says, "new regs".

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Typical, ask for the simple request of backing up what you said and get the ad homs.

Oh and news flash, docs asked about that before the ACA too. They asked people if they were suicidal and if they had guns for DECADES.
edit on ndFri, 02 Oct 2015 14:14:53 -0500America/Chicago1020155380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just because a sign says "gun free zone" doesn't keep people from carrying guns. I know this because here in Alaska people pack their guns all over, despite whatever the management or law says.

It seems to me that gun free zones don't do anything. Criminals will always ignore it, and people who want to carry a gun hidden will do it anyway.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

edit on 2-10-2015 by Mileslusso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, I filled out one, but as soon as I started I made sure I was not influenced to respond the way it attempts to get you to.
As soon as I saw "Do you own a gun" in it I was furious, but kept my cool. I wanted to rant believe me, but there were kids in the office haha..

They read it after I filled it out and said "Good news"! You seem to have things going good in the home! So your problem isn't mentally related Seriously. :LOL

They had these new regs in place ready for distribution electronically, before the ACA even became illegal law.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Just don't fill out that questionnaire if you own guns. Er, unless you feel unsafe..

I don't think they give you a choice whether or not to fill it out. It is mandatory, I think.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Just because a sign says "gun free zone" doesn't keep people from carrying guns. I know this because here in Alaska people pack their guns all over, despite whatever the management or law says.

It seems to me that gun free zones don't do anything. Criminals will always ignore it, and people who want to carry a gun hidden will do it anyway.

That's very true. I know many legal firearms owners that live by the mantra "It's better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six".
edit on 2-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Typical, ask for the simple request of backing up what you said and get the ad homs.

Oh and news flash, docs asked about that before the ACA too. They asked people if they were suicidal and if they had guns for DECADES.

They weren't meant to be ad homs. I was trying to save you from looking not only lazy, but extremely foolish for not knowing the most basic of info regarding all this.
If you perceive these as attacks, they aren't meant to be, but are only the result of you not even doing a tad bit of homework.
And I know the reason is because you don't like the political implications of these Truthzzz. As Cousin Vinny would say..
I'm not against you either way.

And news flash, not like the new ACA questionnaire and what they can do with the info. They can snip your gun rights instantly now. Fill out the form unwisely, and by the time you walk in to the gun store on the next block, you will be refused.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't think they give you a choice whether or not to fill it out. It is mandatory, I think.

Well, perhaps if you want to get to see the doctor, but I was tempted to leave and not fill it out, but figured I would give them the info I wanted them to have, and not what the President wanted to get.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So still no on showing thousands of guns taken away?

That is all I am asking.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

IT DOES.
back at you.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So still no on showing thousands of guns taken away?

That is all I am asking.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...

No. I don't want to shatter the happy world your in now, it's obvious you want to stay there. Just go ahead and believe that everything I said was all fantasy. I'm not going to be the one to rain on your parade.
Plus you are so well known for "Baiting" people, even when they are being sincere.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The medical field, tied directly to the Insurance sector, is not a viable and safe way to do business or practice medicine. Its has failed, and will most likely guaranteee that in your lifetime you will be put on certain meds for the sole purpose of profit, not health and longevity. I cannot believe people cannot see past the thin veil, and that the majority of people who think they are in control, are the very ones being used up, with Big Pharma in the drivers seat. People kill people, A gun is just a tool. So if we want to fix the problem, then we will need to fix our society, and the way people are put on medication, not for profit, but for a real reason. If someone is on drugs, or meds it can literally shut down the frontal lobe of the brain, This is where most of the human brain deals with emotions, anxiety, rational thinking etc.... Fix this and most certainly everyone will be happier, a happier person is less likely to drive to a school campus and start executing people. Using religion as the judge and jury, for someones life, is just a propaganda tool, to ingnite the majority into thinking that getting rid of guns will save and fix this problem, we couldnt be further from the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join