It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen to the world ending?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
As the month of October kicks off a question comes to mind...What happen to the world ending in September? People on ATS were so sure that it was going to end by a meteor or Aliens and now that it didn't happen where are those people at now? Are they still in there hole in the ground? Are they just pretending it didn't happen?

Well, as long as it is before finals, you wont hear me complaining!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was looking for a global economic meltdown, this is the first time I really thought there was a good chance of it happening. I'm glad it didnt happen. I have 6 months dry foods to eat, stuff I bulk buy whenever I go to the big city and visit the importer anyway (nuts, beans, grains, dried fruit, etc). But I have decided to keep that stockpile replenished. The collapse will occur, but trying to predict exactly when is tricky. I realised I wasn't as prepared as I thought and have made some strategic changes. But again, I am glad it didn't happen, I hope it never does, but I dont want to trust my government to look after me if it does. And I like this semi-self sufficient lifestyle I lead now and if I have to go fully self sufficient it wont be such a big deal, and I will have a head start on all the non-preppers.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I did figure out a end of the world scenario for May 15 2028. But it's 13 years away. It's a bit too early to publish it yet. But why is that date important? Best I can figure out is that it's the start of the thousand year reign of the saints of Revelation.

But if i'm right on that date then by May 15 2021 you should see the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 signed. Only 5 and 1/2 years away..

And one other date to worry about. Approximately November of 2017. Assuming the Gog-Magog war occurs before the Apocalypse. 11/17 is approximately the last possible date for that war. Assuming the 7 year cleanup for that war does not run into the 3 and 1/2 year reign of the Antichrist. Though that is not a certain date.
edit on 3-10-2015 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join