It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: Almost daily ethnic or religiously motivated violent conflicts among refugees.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I've already hit Amsterdam twice,wife wants to go back just me and her..

I need to start a new work out program, to much good beer.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Good good glad to hear I'm sure you are having a blast, the whole child rape accusation is rediculous and people just want to throw any negativity to cut us American soldiers down, when I was there I got along with all the Germans of course I was on the party side of things, but Germany is the American party palace of the world. When I say Germany I am talking about our bases not the whole of the country. Anyway also check out Austria and hit the alps up, but you are married so I won't give you the too crazy details lol. Be safe and remember a doner kebab is great beer munchie food and good for a hangover.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yup my landlord is a turk that owns the local Donner joint.. Love it... And yup especially tasty after drinking to much.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777
It's war. It's just not a type of warfare that we've had described to us in our history books or newspapers. The reason that we've not had this type of warfare described to us in our history books and newspapers is because our history books and newspapers are delivery systems of propaganda in that same war.

Question everything.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: paraphi

Germany should not be shackled by the guilt of WW2. That is long gone. Russia/Soviet suffer no guilt for invading repressing half of Europe.

The Germans started both World Wars, last century. The Soviets "invaded" Europe to defeat the Third Reich. They held it to protect their borders form ally armies occupying western Europe at the end of the 2nd world war. Now it looks like their fears are coming true, NATO is expanding into the vacuum left by the fall of the Soviets.

There is no such thing as "Russia/Soviet", (edit) the "Soviets" are the ones long gone.

Que Cold War rhetoric…

Wow, did you quote that straight out of the international history book of fantasy and imagination??? LOL Complete with the famous battle of unicorns vs. dragons.

Get a grip. If you knew anything at all about WW1, you'd know it was technically a SERBIAN who started it all.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal

Oh by the way. You're not a guest in this country. None of us Germans want you to be here. If we had the choice (-> fake democracy) we would kick you out of our, indeed nice, country at any second.

Hahaha, I like how in your mind Americans are all the same, and you think you speak for ALL Germans.

It's even more hilarious that you think making Germany safer involves deporting Americans while you embrace thousands of radical Muslims, (statistically based on studies showing 10-15% of Syrian Muslims having radical religious beliefs)

Real smart there Einstein.

edit on 4-10-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

HAHAHA. Sorry, I never said all Americans are the same. Anyone is a guest in this country, unless they are here with weapons. Oh dear Jenny, you talk utter nonsense. "Statistically showing 10-15% of Syrian Muslims having radical religious beliefs"..."REAL SMART THERE EINSTEIN".

Now that you're talking with a statistician (too bad for you), please tell me what exact number it is now. Since you said 10-15 you probably made it up or got it from someone making it up by estimating bullshizzle. Where was the sample taken? In the heart of Homs where the Assad regime massacred Muslims? Secondly, define me "radical religious beliefs". G. W. Bush had religious beliefs that started all this crap, you know. I still can remember where he said that God told him to wage war.

Get your facts straight Jenny (I hope you're not as naive as your name sounds) the user Irishhaf is a servicemen stationed in Nordrhein Westfalen. So I was talking about foreign soldiers on our soil. Oh yeah, Germany would be a better safeland if we didn't have warmongering allies in our soil.... we almost #ed up with Russia because of the US policy in Ukraine.

And I love how "10-15"% of "radical Syrians" are such a threat to Germany. You know, if a Muslim is radical: he will stay in the land of Shariah or go to that one, and not a country that is far from ruling with Shariah. But that contradicts it all and you don't get it, do you? You are too lazy to use your brain on your own. You need to get the lines from the MSM and believe it right away. Yadayada "IS sent terrorists as refugees" yadayada "they have 10-15% radicals" yadayada....

I see that the US gov. did a good job producing a bunch of idiotic sheep.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal

HAHAHA. Sorry, I never said all Americans are the same. Anyone is a guest in this country, unless they are here with weapons. Oh dear Jenny, you talk utter nonsense. "Statistically showing 10-15% of Syrian Muslims having radical religious beliefs"..."REAL SMART THERE EINSTEIN".

Now that you're talking with a statistician (too bad for you), please tell me what exact number it is now. Since you said 10-15 you probably made it up or got it from someone making it up by estimating bullshizzle. Where was the sample taken? In the heart of Homs where the Assad regime massacred Muslims? Secondly, define me "radical religious beliefs". G. W. Bush had religious beliefs that started all this crap, you know. I still can remember where he said that God told him to wage war.

Get your facts straight Jenny (I hope you're not as naive as your name sounds) the user Irishhaf is a servicemen stationed in Nordrhein Westfalen. So I was talking about foreign soldiers on our soil. Oh yeah, Germany would be a better safeland if we didn't have warmongering allies in our soil.... we almost #ed up with Russia because of the US policy in Ukraine.

And I love how "10-15"% of "radical Syrians" are such a threat to Germany. You know, if a Muslim is radical: he will stay in the land of Shariah or go to that one, and not a country that is far from ruling with Shariah. But that contradicts it all and you don't get it, do you? You are too lazy to use your brain on your own. You need to get the lines from the MSM and believe it right away. Yadayada "IS sent terrorists as refugees" yadayada "they have 10-15% radicals" yadayada....

I see that the US gov. did a good job producing a bunch of idiotic sheep.

Oh you're a statistician. Cool story. And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

I'm an engineer, so what, that doesn't mean I know everything about anything ever designed. Get over yourself.

The 10-15% number was discussed in American media often after the 9/11 attacks, while today a more generally agreed number is that about 1in10 (that's 10%) Muslims in general have radical views. Ryan Mauro, a CIA analyst was quoted saying it's more like 1in7 (14.3%).

Thanks for ridiculing my name. I appreciate that.

Also I do realize that all Americans are dumb idiotic sheep who never use their brains. ALL OF THEM. When I discovered this I was destroyed, so I kidnapped an Alien and spliced it's DNA with mine (well actually hired a super smart German guy do that intelligent stuff).

That's how I ended up top SAT score at my school, an engineer, and an IQ in the 140's. Thank you German scientist guy!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: paraphi

Germany should not be shackled by the guilt of WW2. That is long gone. Russia/Soviet suffer no guilt for invading repressing half of Europe.

The Germans started both World Wars, last century. The Soviets "invaded" Europe to defeat the Third Reich. They held it to protect their borders form ally armies occupying western Europe at the end of the 2nd world war. Now it looks like their fears are coming true, NATO is expanding into the vacuum left by the fall of the Soviets.

There is no such thing as "Russia/Soviet", (edit) the "Soviets" are the ones long gone.

Que Cold War rhetoric…

Wow, did you quote that straight out of the international history book of fantasy and imagination??? LOL Complete with the famous battle of unicorns vs. dragons.

Get a grip. If you knew anything at all about WW1, you'd know it was technically a SERBIAN who started it all.

Killing archduke Ferdinand and his wife did not start a war anymore than 911. You wring hands all day if you like, sweets. The first military action in WWI was the Germans crossing the Belgium border.

search

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Wow, thats evidence for who is controlling the media here in germany, because i never heared of that before here in germany.
If it had been any other person than a US soldier doing such a crime, our media would be full of it, first of all the Springer-propaganda BILD!

After searching the germanspeaking web i only found those two little inconspicuous newspaper articles:

Schweinfurt: US-Soldat nach Geiselnahme erschossen

Deutsche Polizei erschießt US-Soldat

Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kemal. You're full of bull. I would have given you st least half a chance to convince me of something but anyone with a brain can see what our potus is doing in our name. Despite what you see here on this site as leftist propaganda, the average American does not appreciate his antics or the
Attitude of Iranian born Valerie Jarrett who stated publicly that she would like to turn America into an Islamic state. It is easy to see what is happening. You may may play the blame game and make everything bushs fault but the current potus is continuing it in our name and a lot of us don't appreciate it. Why don't you go ahead and tell my why Isis rose up after barrack pulled our troops out of Iraq and not before? And while you are answering that shy don't you explain the sectarian violence of Muslim killing Muslim in both Syria and Iraq? I'll be waiting. Oh yah and you can explain the Muslim killing Christian.

edit on 5-10-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As bad as the guy you're debating and proof that a high iq isn't all there is to being a decent person.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: MeanMinistry

This refugee-crisis is nothing new. They arrived in Greece, Spain and Italy for years now, nothing peculiar surprising about it.

OUTSTANDING! Hungary defies EU, indefinitely suspends asylum seeker rules because it is being overrun with tens of thousands of Muslim illegals

“The boat is full,” Zoltan Kovacs told Austrian media, referring to the recent influx of 60,000 mostly MUSLIM illegal aliens from North Africa and the Middle East.
www.barenakedislam.com... -of-thousands-of-muslim-illegals/

Italians fret about both Islamic extremists and immigrants ...

Refugee Crisis in Greece | International Rescue Committee ...
www.rescue.org › ... › UK & Europe

Each day some 1000 refugees are arriving on Greece's shores. ... for 500 refugees but now shelters as many as 2,500 people waiting for permission to .... for U.S. leaders to do more, and accept 100,000 Syrian refugees by the end of 2016. .... Thinking of the refugees with only an olive tree between them and the heavy rain ...►

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

So I am a warmonger now?

You know less than 1% of who I am and feel justified in painting me with a broad brush... That's pretty arrogant.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

OUTSTANDING! Hungary defies EU, indefinitely suspends asylum seeker rules because it is being overrun with tens of thousands of Muslim illegals

“The boat is full,”

Hmm... and I thought Hungary doesn't even sit at a coast.
Outstanding work there, Viktator Or_ban!

Ty for the update, Stout.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
As bad as the guy you're debating and proof that a high iq isn't all there is to being a decent person.

So my posts in this thread make me not a decent person ????? Do you understand satire ?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Nobody forced you to join the army and be in a foreign country with guns, buddy. Don't need to know anything more.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Why the IS rose after US troops quit Iraq? Oh please. If let's say a non Christian country we call ISA invaded the USA, treated you lots like # and killed half of your family/friends and jailed them and gave the power to the, let's say, another religious group we call B (with whom they were best friends) and then moved out after having #ed it all up. After that the group B excludes group A from politics and the military and would create death squads to eliminate group A from territory which is of religious beliefs important to group B. Don't tell me you would say "hey ISA, thanks for #ing our country up and killing my people, thanks group B for being so harsh to me".

You know what the reality is? After the invasion of Iraq, the Shia and Kurds got the only power in the country. Sunnis have been excluded from anything relevant and were indeed massacred by Shia death squads, by for example the Mahdi militia with US weapons. It is no secret (look it up) that in the new Iraqi army, there were lots of Shias who also were part of the Mahdi militia. You will see. There will be no Iraq anytime soon. It will be split into Kurdistan and Iran. Now let's come to the point why they kill Christians... err.. I don't know. You know, you people contradict yourselves. First you say the refugees should stay out of Europe. That would mean the Christians either pay the tax or die (if they are in the Islamic State and adults). That's the same as in Iran, or Saudi-Arabia... you know, your allies. You tell me why you killed Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan, which exceed over a million deaths first? I don't justify the acts of the IS. But you 'as a decent person' (you gotta be kidding us, right?) should stop acting like an angel and face the truth already. You know the only journalist that has been to the Islamic State by official permission of the so called caliph has said all the same that I do. JÜRGEN TODENHÖFER. You should have heard of him all over the media. You should read his books. He is the only one that had guts to go there and tell the truth about WHY and HOW the IS got that strong.

And I'm not blaming all of Shia, nor am I blaming all of the US citizens, nor all of the Sunnis.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MeanMinistry

People that are not educated on how the middle eastern populations live had not clue that within the people that are migrating they are not all from the same tribal groups

The reason the Middle east live in turmoil is due to the fact that is always been a conflict when it comes to tribal rivalries that are carry out for centuries.

The migrating population are from different sects and tribes they are enemies, put all of them together and guess what the people are going to do, they are going to do what they have don't for centuries, fight.

You don't get to hear this information from any of the people that are applauding this mass Immigration.

Then is the conflicts of those from the migrant groups that are Christians that is another problems when keeping these people together in camps, violence and confrontations will arise and will become worst.

EU have a big problem in their hands with the refugees.

This just the beginning, wait when these people are left out into the rest of the population and have a hard time assimilating to cultural change as many would refuse to do that creating tensions with the established populations that can not understand why they can to find a place in their society.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The mess is getting hotter..overpassesforamerica.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join