It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARS Ancient Hebrew words 'DESTRUCTION' + 'HOME' carved into 2 stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Interesting look at Mars geography and identification of Ancient Hebrew Letters on Mars' terrain in 2 different locations.

The first appears to be a wall or column and bears the letters, R to L: Mem, Hei & Vav which the author translates to 'Destruction'

The second examined depics the letter 'Bet' which is the first word of the Bible's Old Testament (Torah), the 2nd letter in hebrew alphabet, means 'house' in hebrew, arabic, aramaic; and is the origin of greek's 2nd alphabet letter β 'beta'

www.inner.org...
MEM = Water?
www.inner.org...
HEI = Take?
www.inner.org...
VAV= Inverse?

www.inner.org...
BET = 'Home'

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I stopped watching when that second squigle was drawn over ( on top of) something that clearly wasnt there in the photo.

edit on 2/10/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It looks like it says "Global Warming" in archaic Etruscan.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I really wish there were a discovery like this. I've never seen anything more than rocks. I live right in the foothills of the rockies. I'm really tempted to take an hd b&w picture and post it up as a mars photo and see what people find.
edit on 10/2/2015 by newWorldSamurai because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/2015 by newWorldSamurai because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If you look close enough you can also decipher the ancient language known as bullsh*t.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah

PROOF THAT CHRISTIANS WERE ONCE ON MARS!

(Sorry, I don't have the panorama link that this picture was clipped from, it's in one of the MARS threads...somewhere!)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
I really wish there were a discovery like this. I've never seen anything more than rocks. I live right in the foothills of the rockies. I'm really tempted to take an hd b&w picture and post it up as a mars photo and see what people find.

I wish NASA would launch one of those MARS rovers into the Nevada desert. I've seen so many videos on Youtube about people doing exploring and finding old buildings, bits of wreckage, but they can't stay long because of the heat.

Apart from the fun factor, it would be interesting to see how people perceived regular rock formations, grafitti and real junk. How accurate would they be in determining man-made artifacts from natural ones? Maybe they would also get ideas about
new instruments.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Jesus Effing Christ! Jews on Mars! WTF! Who uttered the first oy?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And the anti-semites dearest wish is confirmed - proof that Jews really aren't human after all. They're Martian.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Looking at the video you posted and the video linked in the posters comments, I have to say that the Proto-Canaanite "heh" and "mem" stood out very clearly to me before the poster hi-lited them in red.

The only question in my mind is whether or not these picture are really taken from Mars.

Personally, I believe Angels once inhabited all the planets before God reset the universe for the creation of man. Its possible that Paleo-Hebrew is the heavenly language.

I will NASA would do some more investigation.

S&F
edit on 2-10-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Well considering its an upside-down cross, I would say maybe Satanists rather than Chriatians?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

From reading your threads, I know you have studied some Hebrew, so I believe your post holds some weight, so I gave you a star, and I believe OP Mila owes you a star as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
It's this kind of nonsense on youtube and elsewhere that hides real Mars finds in a sea of noise.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The video I am about to post is the most information filled video on the subject I have ever found on ats, enjoy..

edit on 4-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is Galactic Zionism! First we steal Palestine, next we steal Mars! Who would have thought up such a diabolic plot? Yahweh thats who! The demented, evil alien escapee from Nebulon, prison planet for the Criminally Insane.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: windword

Well considering its an upside-down cross, I would say maybe Satanists rather than Chriatians?

Hmmm. It's actually a "double cross"
Maybe that's where the Knight Templar buried thier treasure!

top topics

join