It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Major General Blows The Whistle On What They Really Found On Mars

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

however you have to admit a group of army guys walking directly into walls is rife with humor.

I have to admit I see the humor in that as well, but technically its not COMPLETELY impossible to do with quantum tunnelling. Granted its such and unlikely possibility to occur that it might as well be taken as impossible to happen, but there is an extremely small chance to suggest its possible at the same time.

I don't know much about the guy except he appears to be way out there but he also appears to have had a pretty legit career as a high ranking military personnel. I don't think he could have reached the level he was at by being a whack job.

At the same time I can see the angle that Mr Spad stated about the US burning money on any program that they thought the Russians where working on. However, that still does not make him a whack job it just means that they put him on a silly project and he did what he was tasked to do.

Walk-Through-Wall Effect Might Be Possible With Humanmade Object, Physicists Predic
news.sciencemag.org...

Quantum mechanical calculations show that for something as big as a person, the probability is so small that you could wait until the end of the universe and most likely still not find yourself on the other side.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: DupontDeux

Hahaha, I couldn't stop laughing. He attempted walking through walls,you don't say?

I somehow missed this reply. What we perceive as solid matter, is in fact empty space. Maybe one day someone will laugh at your laugh...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One thing I have learned being in the military for over 28 years and working around pilots and other professionals for 40 years I can tell you that they are crazy or as sane as any Joe off the streets, all with just as wide a range of beliefs from the super skeptics to the John Lear levels. Because of this it still takes physical proof for me to believe in what any of them say.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
a reply to: vethumanbeing

maybe this has been done already...maybe many things have been done already.
i think we know only a small fraction of what is going on.
i think many answers are already known, whether we are told or not is anyones guess.
or...
maybe we have been told many times, but because we are so grounded in our belief that nothing strange ever really happens..not really,that we laugh it off and call the messengers freaks.

The information is being hidden is all (information is power) and is why we are not informed. This doesn't matter because there are those that do know the obvious and are relentless in disclosing such truths. The messengers are attacked but never the message (oddly).

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Please share wwith Me as well?! I am very interested in seeing those pix! Please U2U them to me as soon as you are able!???

I have some pix from the moon that were ridiculed here to death...Alas, such feeble minds that try to convince us that they are rocks, eh?! LMAO!!!

I do have a couple on my ATS images page I forgot about, although I can only present them here as simply "images:" I can't know for certain they are actually what they look like they are. But on Earth, not many would question it.
Notice the perfect right angles on the cooling vents and the geometry

The electric motor...
Keep in mind NASA will airbrush things to give them more "deniability" or Rockefy them. They have to do this based on current military law and classified information laws which is what defines everything they are allowed to say to the public, or foreign countries. That has been in place since 1958.
This one is a dead body which looks mummified ( I don't know if it actually is one, but it sure looks funny laying there looking at the Curiosity rover's camera

It looks like it is grinning.. right leg bone goes into what looks like a boot
How did Butch Cassidy wind up on Mars anyway?

edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is crazy fun imagery; thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I suppose my question revolves around the accuracy of RV.

How do we know it's consistent with our linear space/time?

There is a whole host of weird out there in the Universe...some people experience and others don't. What is commonplace and average day to day in one life is absolutely groundbreaking news in another. For perspective, I understand why this is such a widely interesting topic for so many, as I have my own take on matters I won't go into here, yet while I believe that there was life on Mars at various points in the multi-dimensional universe in a myriad of forms, I do not think that in our current time-frame of 2015 AD Sol System that we are dealing with a planet that is currently inhabited.

But then again, other days I'm not so sure.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

I think i know what "Wood screw" you are talking about.

Here is the debunk.

As to your other observations, take your time and when ready make a thread.

If so, then where is the rest of the impression? Displaying one screw doesn't make it the entire x-ray device.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
One thing I have learned being in the military for over 28 years and working around pilots and other professionals for 40 years I can tell you that they are crazy or as sane as any Joe off the streets, all with just as wide a range of beliefs from the super skeptics to the John Lear levels. Because of this it still takes physical proof for me to believe in what any of them say.

What about Lt. Col. Philip Corso (Pentagon) writing in his autobiography about his role in safe keeping and doling out Roswell artifacts to Hughes and other defense contractors to duplicate or weaponize? Night vision, Velcro, optic fiber technology, Kevlar?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Oh yes, I saw this one, but my image is an actual screw laying on the ground and it looks really real. It isn't foggy, or bent, it is very straight, has totally symmetrical threads and a flat counter sunk head at right angle to screw shaft. The other end is a tapered point exactly like you would expect a loose brand new wood screw to look like.
It might be in the older curiosity anomalies thread somewhere within the 180 plus pages.. Ill look

I let another member post them for me back then, and I think they were banned long ago, so maybe the content was deleted too, not sure.

edit on 2-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

What about Lt. Col. Philip Corso (Pentagon) writing in his autobiography about his role in safe keeping and doling out Roswell artifacts to Hughes and other defense contractors to duplicate or weaponize? Night vision, Velcro, optic fiber technology, Kevlar?

Great, means little to me. Well maybe Velcro...that's got to be alien...

The bottom line here is all this stuff is well within our technical abilities without help.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

vhb: What about Lt. Col. Philip Corso (Pentagon) writing in his autobiography about his role in safe keeping and doling out Roswell artifacts to Hughes and other defense contractors to duplicate or weaponize? Night vision, Velcro, optic fiber technology, Kevlar?

Xtrozero: Great, means little to me. Well maybe Velcro...that's got to be alien... :The bottom line here is all this stuff is well within our technical abilities without help.

No; not at all. Think the fifties; we needed a push or nudge to explore this technology (and it took decades to figure it out) and put into production that made any sense for future use or application (timing is everything). This technology made a difference decades later when the insertion point of this information was perfect in its timing/development. Do you really think we do this without help? Bakelite (TM) was still the best form of thermosetting plastic we could engineer in the '50s for stove knobs.
edit on 2-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

No, in the fifties we needed a push or nudge to explore this technology (and it took decades to figure it out) and put into a production that made any sense for use or application.

Ok lets take just one of them...

Velcro is the brainchild of Georges de Mestral, a Swiss engineer who, in 1941 went for a walk in the woods and wondered if the burrs that clung to his trousers — and dog — could be turned into something useful. After nearly eight years of research (apparently it's not so easy to make a synthetic burr), de Mestral successfully reproduced the natural attachment with two strips of fabric, one with thousands of tiny hooks and another with thousands of tiny loops. He named his invention Velcro, a combination of the words "velvet" and "crochet," and formally patented it in 1955. Though the first Velcro was made out of cotton, de Mestral soon discovered that nylon worked best because it didn't wear with use.

Do you think we needed aliens to give us this super advance technology? Would you even call this technology or just something this guy invented as we invent millions of things all the time. You might as well suggest that aliens gave us post-it notes too.

So since we might agree that alien Velcro is bunk then that puts everything else he said as bunk too. It's not like he can say oh, my bad, about Velcro. He has zero credibility once you do just a little research.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm confused. So we have a general, and by virtue of him being a general he is deemed credible (and information suggesting otherwise is deemed NOT credible) who says there is stuff of interest on Mars, but we don't know what the evidence is, so we're speculating that it came from remote viewing. Does that sum this up, or is there more to it that I'm not seeing?

I believe retired military have a right to the title for life just as ex presidents do. it looks to me like he has been in impressive empty since his retirement also.

That really isn't an answer. I never said he should not be called general.

held several senior posts in US Army Intelligence

Clearly he has more than just a General title to recommend his being in on secure knowledge. His wife is a psychiatrist I doubt she would be with him if here were a nut.

This despite the fact that we are all quite willing to declare "military intelligence" and oxymoron in other contexts. And his wife is a psychiatrist and that brings what to the table? Ted Bundy was a psychology major.

And none of this answers the basic question. What, exactly, do we have? The evidence here is Remote Viewing? Is that it? As far as I can tell, and why I asked the question, we have here a general who says he has seen stuff on Mars via Remote Viewing.

Is there anything else going on here or is that precisely what we have?

Your arguments on this post are completely different than on your other post.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'll tell you what is unfortunate about this statement, and that's because I know Sublime personally. You would not pick a better more level headed individual and he will protest me for saying this but the fact is that he is an expert Maritime consultant for the Australian Government and fronts court regularly on their behalf. You simply have no idea who you just dissed brother. No idea.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

vhb: No, in the fifties we needed a push or nudge to explore this technology (and it took decades to figure it out) and put into a production that made any sense for use or application.

Xtrozero: Ok lets take just one of them...Velcro is the brainchild of Georges de Mestral, a Swiss engineer who, in 1941 went for a walk in the woods and wondered if the burrs that clung to his trousers — and dog — could be turned into something useful. After nearly eight years of research (apparently it's not so easy to make a synthetic burr), de Mestral successfully reproduced the natural attachment with two strips of fabric, one with thousands of tiny hooks and another with thousands of tiny loops. He named his invention Velcro, a combination of the words "velvet" and "crochet," and formally patented it in 1955. Though the first Velcro was made out of cotton, de Mestral soon discovered that nylon worked best because it didn't wear with use.

One of my best friends invented the stayed release that holds the mechanism for opening a can (beer soda etc). Huge. I invented the idea of the first spray on deodorant, Arrid beat me to it (as I was 9 years old and had no funding).

Xtrozero: But you think we needed aliens to give us this super advance technology? Would you even call this technology or just something this guy invented as we invent millions of things all the time. You might as well suggest that aliens gave us post-it notes too.
So since we might agree that alien Velcro is bunk then that puts everything else he said as bunk too. It's not like he can say oh, my bad, about Velcro. He has zero credibility once you do just a little research.

I don't think they do; they have to in order to save their own destiny/civilization as they are us in future times. They can travel back and forth through time. 'Post it notes' was entirely by accident by 3M a not so sticky back a formula they found a commercial use for; brilliant to use a mistake to market something (convince) everyone thought they needed. You will have a smaller problem explaining the development of night vision and fiber optics as a obtuse accidental 'Chinese Pickup sticks' occurance unless you are using Marvel Comics as your baseline truth. Either way; imagination is the key.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I suppose my question revolves around the accuracy of RV.

How do we know it's consistent with our linear space/time?

It isn't; which is why a destination (numbers=coordinates) are the target place to experience the meet and greet no space time just a destination set in which to observe what is presented; the answer to the initial query.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

simple: we only get to see what they want us to see... empty, barren and devoid of civilization... this is what control is all about, isn't it? Hence the dichotomy of "For your eyes only & For their eyes only". There are quite a few whistleblowers' accounts on youtube regarding this "jump room" to Mars, underground facilities (apparently conditions are more friendly underground than on the surface), etc. They certainly make for some interesting listening and of course they should be taken with a big grain of salt for they are at best anecdotal. Richard Hoagland makes it point to uncover many of NASA's attempts to doctor pics released to the public, the myth about the red soil, for instance. I recommend spending time browsing Hoagland's website at www.enterprisemission.com... There's a whole section devoted to topics on Mars. Here are some topics posted there with respective links:

1. World-Class Astrobiologist Says "NASA's Hiding Current Life on Mars!"
www.enterprisemission.com...

2. Face it -- It is a Face

3. The "Message of Cydonia"

4. Honey, I Shrunk the Face...!

Here's an interesting extract from Hoagland's website:

Clarke took the opportunity of his recent face-to-face meeting with Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin -- the first 33° Scottish Rite Freemason to walk on the surface of the Moon -- to drop his bombshell statement in a space.com story.

"I'm fairly convinced that we have discovered life on Mars," Clarke told
SPACE.com Sunday as Buzz Aldrin listened. "There are some incredible
photographs from [the Jet Propulsion Laboratory], which to me are pretty
convincing proof of the existence of large forms of life on Mars! Have a
look at them. I don't see any other interpretation."

Source: www.enterprisemission.com...

edit on Octpm15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: amendments

edit on Octpm15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: editing

edit on Octam15 11 20 by Rextiberius because: adjustments to format

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
What's going to happen if a Mars colony actually happens? Will people find things and break some nuts or what?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rextiberius
It is absolutely crazy that/what NASA thinks is hiding from us will remain unknown; as if we are children needing to be protected from scary truisms; only it can know and play hide and seek with. Who gave this entity the power to play with the truth regarding ultimate disclosure? What is the point; to protect us from a greater knowledge we already suspect is true regarding our creators and evidence of (someone is lying).

edit on 3-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join