It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bras?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: AccessDenied

Lately, I haven't been wearing a bra either.

Thank heavens. Couldn't hack the mental imagery required to process if you were.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I think as a woman, your view of bras depends on how large your ladies are.

Mine are small, so I find bras to be uncomfortable and constraining. I can't wait to get home and let the ladies free.

However, I understand what you were saying in the sense that when I was a competitive athlete, I wouldn't be caught dead without a good quality sports bra on even my undersize girls. And I knew of another girl on our college team who was competing professionally who finally got breast reduction surgery because hers were large enough that they made her life that uncomfortable.

edit on 2-10-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To be honest, I can think of a couple of men who could do with wearing sports bras on account of their moobs.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Agree with the other horsewomen-- you really need one if you ride! For me, it's more comfortable to have one on during non riding times too but sometimes I go sans bra when working in the garden or something. (they can get pretty uncomfortable when it is 100°+ outside!)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
But I also have seen the studies that show that wearing a bra constantly contributes to problems caused by the restriction of circulation, particularly of the lymphatic system.

My doctor told me about those, and that they showed it was the wired ones that were found to cause problems with circulation. That was many years ago and the reason I stopped wearing them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join