It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You need to listen to me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheForced

I have only seen one movie in my life that truly frightened me, and amused me simultaneously.

The movie "Idiocracy" script should be printed and bound and have the word "Bible" emblazoned across it's cover.

Most would not notice the difference.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That's a very good question. My thought is that the OP is proud of his swastika and what it represents. Not sure and not wishing to put words in his mouth. Personally, if I had one, I wouldn't be writing about it. For me, it's not the racial connotation (swastika's have been used in various religions for eons), but what it means in terms of WW2.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Haha, no I don't have a swastka , my point was that no matter what my beliefs wether they are hateful or completely reprehensible inside of this culture I am still a valuable human being, that is not the case anywhere else in the world, trying to cut me down because of an anecdote is cheap and dishonest, wouldn't you say?
edit on 2-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Ah, I see. I assumed that, as you said you had a Nazi sign on your chest, it was a swastika. Apologies. Incidentally, just what is the Nazi sign you wear?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Haha, none. However you have gathered that, and you are still pressing. Why? To what end?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Not pressing mate. I just misunderstood. Ignore me

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

There are enemy's who seek the destruction of such thought, call me silly, old fashioned. However communism and the current supporters of such (Russia)..including Islamic extremism, have never been our friends.

Listen up Marine,

To associate Russia with the "communist" or supporter of one is a STRATEGIC BLUNDER..........ofcourse by yourself but more importantly by those who are in power circles of WH, Capital Hill, Pentagon etc.

West and more importantly US should "immediately and absolutely" abandon that line of thought as persisting to it.....still......can prove be a STRATEGIC BLUNDER.

Russia is not communist and does not oppose normal moralistic freedoms that are much needed for the growth of human societies.

Regarding Islamic extremism, the sooner the West abandons hostility towards Russia the better chances of defeating the fanatic jihadism "QUICKLY". Not doing so will result in much more costly and "lower odds in favor" type of scenario.

ps: that you are a marine surely gives you a natural and strong tilt towards "fierce patriotism". however, there is a lots of "self deception" in this version of patriotism that most likely you yourself are not aware of.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gestas

Agree with that one, the U.S.A was firstly built on indentured servitude mainly from Europe. Which was slavery under another title. When the Black birders, realised that the Black African Kings along the west coast of Africa, could sell them people from the interior, it was then all wrapped up. If the internal Combustion engine was "disinvested" it would all start again in an instant. Historically slavery is the norm, depressing but true.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join