It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Video Of...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of that.

Normally id say jet and contrail, but that sure seems like one heck of a tight turn for any plane to be doing at cruising altitude. Pretty cool nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dee-amn. You sure got me thinking about that hard turn. Unless it was an optical illusion because the videographers point of view changed you got me.
Great find!
I did want to add I wouldn't think ATC would allow a military aircraft that close.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Spader because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: canDarian

The jet (which may be a fighter) was headed toward them and turned. That's what I see.

link   
Appears as if this kind of craft is not saucer shaped and indeed cloaked.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The contrail gives it away.

Combustion engine. Unless UFO have jet thrust, I'd say it was a jet.

However, confirmation of that could of been a click away by broadcasting to the "jet" sharing the same airspace as the passenger liner?

Something along the lines of "All stations xxx, this is xxx, aircraft performing tight turns at flight level xxx, location xxxx, please identify themselves and intentions"?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Am on the Fence but I don't see a Jet you can see between the buffered clouds when it faces the plane.

Anyone want to hear what a UFO sounds like upclose just say yes if you would like to hear the sound byte
edit on 1-10-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gestas

Hmmm. Seen it a few times up the coast here in WA. Looks like a fighter to me.

Plus....say it again.............Contrails! COMBUSTION ENGINE!!! THRUST, HEAT, VAPOUR ETC ETC ETC.

Sorry.......Facepalm

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Idk. Rest assured though,it isnt an F-35 LOL.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

Hmmm. Seen it a few times up the coast here in WA. Looks like a fighter to me.

Plus....say it again.............Contrails! COMBUSTION ENGINE!!! THRUST, HEAT, VAPOUR ETC ETC ETC.

Sorry.......Facepalm

I was looking at it from the point of view that it is confirmed alien and its trying to blend into our atmosphere.

Here sorry for making you facepalm over nothing and yes I am aware of how it functions I am a Scientist.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Anyone want to hear what a UFO sounds like upclose just say yes if you would like to hear the sound byte

Why yes, yes I would.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

However, confirmation of that could of been a click away by broadcasting to the "jet" sharing the same airspace as the passenger liner?

Something along the lines of "All stations xxx, this is xxx, aircraft performing tight turns at flight level xxx, location xxxx, please identify themselves and intentions"?

They let flight attendants broadcast to other aircraft now? My, how times have changed.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Camera phone + vertical video + digital zoom = blah!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

The jet (which may be a fighter) was headed toward them and turned. That's what I see.

It could have been a jet, but the shape of it when it faced the camera was unlike any jet I've seen. And wouldn't it have been flying a tad too close in the first place? Although I suppose that could have been what caused it to turn so quickly...but that shape is odd. Too tired tonight to google fighters, so I think I'll just perch my little butt on the fence for now.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Great illusion.
No object changing direction here

Imagine a jet coming towards you from your left side, slightly aimed to your right.
As you pass the jet heading right, the contrail appears to swing to the right behind the jet, giving the appearance of a directional change.

It's a perspective illusion.
You can see the twin trails for a second, when the jet is aimed directly at the viewing plane

new topics

top topics

join