It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Harper Mercer Oregon's Alleged Umqua Community College Shooter Identified, Police Say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
One of his connections from Myspace is likely about to have his door kicked in. He has photos of terrorist fighters with captions like

my brave soldiers keep on fighting for the liberation of Palestine against Israel. # Israel. Kill the jews. jews are the only infidels

And a bunch of others....

His page

myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.intelius.com...

Do some background searches on Chris Harper Mercer..

I believe the Shooter was an Isis Militant probably sent direct from Tel Aviv at the behest of Obama because he wanted to make a new address about Gun Control.

Obama Gave his address before the Parents where notified and the bodies where cold.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Does connection mean direct contact or can it be a friend of a friend?

What is the relevance I guess.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, if this is the same guy:

Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Political Views: conservative, republican
Groups: Doesn't Like Organized Religion ; Left-hand Path ; Magick and Occult ; Meditation ; Not Religious, But Spiritual

I think people will start ignoring this pretty quickly, because they wouldn't like what they see.
edit on 21Thu, 01 Oct 2015 21:16:51 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: forgot one for point

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
Well, if this is the same guy:

Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Political Views: conservative, republican
Groups: Doesn't Like Organized Religion ; Left-hand Path ; Magick and Occult ; Meditation ; Not Religious, But Spiritual

I think people will start ignoring this pretty quickly, because they wouldn't like what they see.

What's weird is that those choices put him all over the place. Conservative Republican doesn't usually come along with Pagan, Non-Relgious, Left and Path.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I am starting to think people posing for photos with nothing but their gun and a lack of expression should be seen as a sign of something

I'm beginning to think that no one under 30 should be allowed to own a gun.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

One thing Strikes me about it.. LOCATION
Los Angeles, California USA

Did he go to Oregon just to kill people and Die ?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
nm thought it was a different post.
edit on stThu, 01 Oct 2015 21:23:36 -0500America/Chicago1020153680 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
What's weird is that those choices put him all over the place. Conservative Republican doesn't usually come along with Pagan, Non-Relgious, Left and Path.

Yeah...

He doesn't fit neatly into one pigeonhole, so expect this news to die fast.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gestas
One thing Strikes me about it.. LOCATION
Los Angeles, California USA

Did he go to Oregon just to kill people and Die ?

He moved there recently, or rather he lived with his mom, and his mom moved to Oregon:

Update, 9:49 p.m. EST: The Daily Beast reported that a MySpace profile registered under the name Chris Harper Mercer is listed as being in Torrance, California. However, Mercer and his mother reportedly moved to Winchester, Oregon, about four miles away from the Umpqua campus in Roseburg.

His profile hasn't been accessed in several months.
edit on 21Thu, 01 Oct 2015 21:23:41 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago10 by Greven because: quote

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Yeah...

He doesn't fit neatly into one pigeonhole, so expect this news to die fast.

Maybe. But I never underestimate the media when it comes to them spinning a story for their agenda of the day. They rarely worry about the fact or supported details anyway. Emotional content, opinions, speculation and "expert" testimony is what they like to push.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thank you for that Information Greven

Just trying to get the truth out and you did the leg work for me much appreciated...

Glad this sick bastard got put away then.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I am starting to think people posing for photos with nothing but their gun and a lack of expression should be seen as a sign of something...
Strange one.

The gun he is holding is a Ruger 10/22 .22 cal rifle.
Not much of a murder weapon unless you're a squirrel.
Just sayin'...
Not exactly a Bushmaster or AK.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ETA: Added this to the OP so relevant news was up front.

Ok.....so his email address has apparently been linked to an online name of Lithium_Love by The Daily Beast and this is one of his blogs....very odd:

Source

One on the Houston Cop Shooting:

I just read about the houston cop shooting. Figured I'd post this since the response to my previous blog post on vester flanagan was so interesting. On the houston shooting it was reported that the suspect was influenced by black lives matter protests/movement. Although I don't know if thats true, with all the issues about police and blacks/protestors in the news the past couple of years, it certainly seems like someone would be inspired to take action. With the constant chants of anti police rhetoric this was bound to happen. I don't disagree that police brutality and excessive use of force is a problem, but killing an officer that never did anything to you is not the answer.

This whole event seems similar to the one in new york earlier this year where that guy killed those two cops sitting in a parked car. The inflammatory rhetoric on both sides, whether warranted or not will only continue to agitate the situation and events such as these will happen more and more. These are just my thoughts on the matter. Will continue to post more blogs on related subjects, as well any interesting thoughts I may have.

P.S.
In case anyone's wondering, I'm not on the side of the suspect, I'm on the side of the officer, and generally don't agree with the black lives matter protests

And the most interesting one on The Vester Flanagan Shooting:

As I'm sure you all know, a few days ago there was a shooting in Virginia. A man named Vester Flanagan opened fire on two former colleagues on live tv. He also recorded his own footage of the event. While reading about the event, I read some excerpts of his manifesto the media was releasing. And I have to say, anyone who knew him could have seen this coming. People like him have nothing left to live for, and the only thing left to do is lash out at a society that has abandoned them.

His family described him as alone, no partner/lover. A victim not only of his own perception but also of our social media soaked enviroment. He posted the footage on facebook and twitter as well tweeting while he was running from the cops because he wanted the world to see his actions, much like many others post menial and trivial details of their life online and expect us to see it. Only his was at least a bit more interesting.

On an interesting note, I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are. A man who was known by no one, is now known by everyone. His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more your're in the limelight.

Sorry if this seems a bit disjointed, but these are just my thoughts on the matter. I thought I'd post this seeing as how my last blog post generated some good comments.

Also, if anyone gets the chance, go on youtube and see the footage of him shooting those people. It's a short video but good nonetheless. Will post more later

edit on 10/1/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Chris Harper Mercer Photos: Pictures of Umpqua Shooter

Photos and profiles from his social media pages:

Ha was biracial, identified as "non-religious," (seemed to be into spiritualism tho) and "conservative republican."

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Yeah...it was strange earlier....I was finding links to his family really quickly through the Torrance CA connection then just looked up the mothers name with her address and came right up. Apparently there is a heavy police presence at the house right now. Crazy how fast the Daily Beast got it all together. While it didn't take me long to get them, to put the story together as they did was really quick. The link in my post above talking about his Lithium_Love nickname and email online was gathered so quickly.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I found it refreshing for want of a better word, to see actual footage & photos of genuine people in distress together with bullets police ambulances and the rest. *Removed by staff*

False flags are purely a conspiracy nuts only way to rationalize these shootings in their minds.

NONE were false flags and all the "evidence" pointing towards that is either made up or completely wrong.

edit on 10/1/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

On an interesting note, I have noticed that so many people like him are all alone and unknown, yet when they spill a little blood, the whole world knows who they are. ... A man who was known by no one, is now known by everyone. His face splashed across every screen, his name across the lips of every person on the planet, all in the course of one day. Seems the more people you kill, the more you're in the limelight.

Well, there you go.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ya, with all of us trying to figure out why these people do this, seems like the simple answer is right under our nose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join