It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fighter fly by

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Penetrating-ISR, now could that mean a fast mover or something slow ? If a fast mover then the aircraft would have to be of a certain size for fuel capacity, even with air to air refuelling. If such a thing existed, so to speak

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: madmick

A fast mover would probably be faster than an F-22, and would run into more problems with the system, so a slower platform would be better. They do exist. The RQ-170 is an example, although it's more off the shelf and probably doesn't have it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Well, I thank you for your replies Zaphod, but I think my line of questions may be better suited to another thread, maybe the TR-X thread, as I don't want to derail this OP for crumbles.
Oh, one last question,( sorry ) can I assume that maybe the RQ-180 might have such technology

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If it works as advertised that would be a great platform for it. As for a yes or no answer, I can make a guess but that's about it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Doesn't bother me. Only so many directions this thread could go.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

You find pretty quickly that threads in the aviation forum tend to wander all over the map and into a few places you've never heard of.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I came for the ufos, stayed for the aviation. In fact I never would have cared or even made the video if it weren't for this forum. It all started with astr0. You come to the table being rational, and making things interesting. He came and blew his heart out. I want to believe, because I have seen a trangle craft along with 3 friends. Ats made me realize it was man made, and not out of this world. I'll reiterate my incounter after I finish my route.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Got around to uploading the c-17. It kept circling the city.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

As I said earlier I would tell my incounter. Me, and four of my friends were out at a woods/field that was left to me by my one of my great grandfathers(53 acres). We would go out there at night during highschool to have fires, drink, and smoke. So we were all sitting in my truck debating on getting out. One of my friends started noticing lighting east of our location. They were all converging on one spot. We all just figured helicopters out looking for Marijuana crops. So we went back to smoking and not really paying attention except the occasional there's another one heading east. At this point we are calling other people to head out (we didn't want to share lol). One of the lights started heading in our direction so we are being paranoid thinking we would get caught by the helicopter. It started getting really close so we rolled out windows down to have a better look. No noise..... at this point it's directly over the truck going no more than 10 mph, still no noise. No flashing lights, just a triangle shape with 3 lights on each corner. My friends, and I all were freaking out wondering what it could possibly be. We immediately thought aliens. Which is what lead me to ats in the first place. The craft kept heading on the same direction going the same speed. After thinking it over all I could think was it was messing with us. Why fly directly over us like that. When there are so many other directions. After it came and gone more were still converging far east, but they all went in different directions. This happened for over an hour.

My friends won't talk to me about it, besides saying they remember. It frustrates me, because I want to converse about it. I want them to scream it like I do. But no they just want to forget. Whoever won the football game is more important than something truly amazing.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Badgermole42

What do you call it when an F-22 and F-16 go behind a cloud, you hear both still, but only see the F-16 afterwards?

I call it weird.

Not weird at all. It's 2015 for crying out loud. Do people honestly think that companies like LM, GA and NG haven't been pushing the envelope on developing advanced tech for the past 50 years? It's not that hard to wrap your head around if you've been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's hard for the system to keep up as they're maneuvering, or at the speeds they fly at.

Probably not too hard for that system to keep up with a 'turbofan' powered UAV though.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MAVERICKANDGOOSE

It's 2015 and Lockheed is still building F-22s? Wow, I didn't know that!

It's not hard to figure out that I was talking about when they were still building them, almost ten years ago. If you were paying attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join