It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria conflict: US says Russian air strikes 'indiscriminate'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

You called into question his post.

I asked you -

Out of curiosity what part of his post don't you agree with and why? Specifically is there anything to refute whats in his post?

Are you saying you cant answer the question and explain how you reached your conclusion? You obviously think his post / info contained is wrong. Surely you can explain why its wrong and how you came to that conclusion.

Yes?

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Russia is digging themselves a hole that they are hoping the West will pull them out of. If the West does not agree to some sort of coalition government and peace deal in Syria Russia has just added many more years to this war. They have angered the Arab States, Turkey, the West, Israel, the Kurds and most of the Syrian people. What we are likely to see is increased intervention by all these groups. A flow of more advanced weapons might begin to find themselves into rebel hands including anti aircraft systems. When people start shooting down Russian planes what will Russia do then?

echo.msk.ru...

I think that without drastic preemptive diplomatic summit-agreement between USA-Russia and Assad about the future of Syria.
Something along the lines of organizing free democratic elections with Assad and possible coalition of Assad and moderate Sunnis
Without such diplomacy, we are heading to the full blown war between USA-Russia and their respective allies
edit on 3-10-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Are you saying you cant answer the question and explain how you reached your conclusion? You obviously think his post / info contained is wrong. Surely you can explain why its wrong and how you came to that conclusion.

I am saying that I feel no need to answer your counter question, because I simply asked what he bases his conjecture on, and I didn't ask you. I owe you nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

and I am asking you what yours is based on.

not a hard question unless you cannot support your position, in which case not wanting to answer it makes sense.

If you figure it out give it a shot so we can see and understand the position your coming from.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I will comment as soon as the person I asked the question explains what he bases his story on. I didn't make any claims. I asked a question.

Again, I owe you nothing at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Except to back up your position and show why other peoples position is incorrect.

I asked you a question as well that's not related to the answer you want from him.

If you are unable to answer the question just say so.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Except to back up your position and show why other peoples position is incorrect.

What position? I asked a question since I have seen this poster make more of these seemingly informative posts coming from a position of knowledge, yet without any sources.

I asked you a question as well that's not related to the answer you want from him. If you are unable to answer the question just say so.

I am not willing to answer your questions which are based on a post specifically directed at someone else. I am not interested, sorry.

Again, I owe you nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Just in from Afghanistan, US planes bomb and murder a dozen French doctors. Looks like the Yanks are just as indiscriminate when bombing civilians.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Russia does striking Daesh positions as well.

What about Turkey, btw? didn't they started bombing Daesh a month ago ? Or it was only to bomb the hell out of Kurds ?

Also, look USA is claiming that Assad is illegal dictator of Syria. Yet just yesterday the foreign minister of Assad government was making speech in the UN. America could deny visa entrance to NY facility if this person is indeed representing some casual bandits.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
www.bbc.co.uk...

Just in from Afghanistan, US planes bomb and murder a dozen French doctors. Looks like the Yanks are just as indiscriminate when bombing civilians.

shhhh

Its not indiscriminate it collateral damage when the US does it

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Hahahaha................ yes thought exactly the same when I heard Sky news saying the US claiming it was collateral damage

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So you cant answer the question to support your position.

If you want to convince people you need to support your position. I asked you direct questions about YOUR position so its up to you to answer instead of obfuscating.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

What position? I asked a question since I have seen this poster make more of these seemingly informative posts coming from a position of knowledge, yet without any sources.

I asked you a question as well that's not related to the answer you want from him. If you are unable to answer the question just say so.

I am not willing to answer your questions which are based on a post specifically directed at someone else. I am not interested, sorry.

Again, I owe you nothing.

Dont bother with his badgering just ignore his harassment its the adult thing to do. We have mods to stop people who cant be respectful.

As to the posts about Russia digging themselves a hole total BS, they are digging a hole but they will be filling it with terrorists. Wether ISIL, FSA, AL Nusra Alqueda or whatever they are called they will soon be nothing more than a bad memory wiped from the face of the earth.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Dont bother with his badgering just ignore his harassment its the adult thing to do. We have mods to stop people who cant be respectful.

Actually I prefer to take them head on, so they will self destruct any credibility they had left, showing what they are about. ATS staff has never done a thing to stop these types. Especially since they forbid to call them out by their proper designation.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Actually I prefer to take them head on, so they will self destruct any credibility they had left, showing what they are about.

Then maybe you can answer the question I posed.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The irony in that statement is thick.
The U.S., earth's first incarnation of a country in the form of a hipster.
I wonder if all the remote drone murde..er..pilots wear man buns and neck beards...

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Actually I prefer to take them head on, so they will self destruct any credibility they had left, showing what they are about. ATS staff has never done a thing to stop these types. Especially since they forbid to call them out by their proper designation.

Been zero credability for a while, you can tell some people just seek to push thier agenda.

When we look at the facts there are a bunch of mercenary terrorists in Syria getting bombed, and now the Saudis and USA have a problem with that? Really because those are the terrorists we support, we call them freedom fighters, but in reality they are just terrorists.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

No,no they aren't.
We should airdrop vodka to destabilize the force.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They who bomb hospitals and Doctors Without Borders indiscriminately and who seemed to bomb a lot of empty desert for a year, just to let Isil spread, really doesnt have a potty to stand on.

news.yahoo.com...
UN slams 'inexcusable' Afghan hospital air strike that killed 19

Seems this is more Obama's style, eh?

Looks like Russia has gone in to clean up, legally with Assad's permission, unlike other interests who backed terrorists, AND Isil will likely not last a day or a week at this rate.
edit on 3-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

With this cock up the US has lost any credibility in criticizing Russia in Syria.

Bet the poor pilots gets scap goated and morons that gave the order get away, its if the whole investigation not white washed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join