It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transhumanism/Conscisousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just thoughts no facts read if you will.

Anything that has memory can dream and think. but not have a voice in their head which takes it to another level. When reading this you hear yourself reading it yes? but my words are only pictures and objects which you're brain corresponds to a certain sound therefore you understand it. A person can learn to speak fluently without ever reading. but when learning all the pictures that correlate to sound( alphabets, numbers every word ever...) one begins to read. The sight of the picture automatically triggers the sound/ and or thought... What if your consciousness was sound that came from different picture/sound correlations of a lets say apple then orange then kiwi then grape etc..(every possible fruit they also can be any color ex... red grape has different meaning then blue or light blue or sky blue grape) alsowhile hearing the different piano sequences corresponding to that color fruit. which are limitless like numbers and words. bare with me here so your consciousness would be music? also you could read by seeing that certain fruit with that specific color. A 1-5 year would grasp this easliy and adult not so much.

Train your brain often. It doesent train itself anymore its use it or lose it after puberty imo

... What if a girl was born deaf and technology is finally advanced enough for her to hear is it wrong for to get idk electrode implants or whatever to be able to hear. what if she was blind. Got implodes? Couldnt smell. Got implodes? for every 5 senses? She also fell down some stairs.(she was very unlucky) and broke almost every bone but luckily doctors 3d printed her an exact replica of every bone and replace it. When would she be A.i or at what point would you be scared..

So what makes you you? Why cant i upload all thoughts/experiences/memories to a 3d printed replica of me? still wont be man probably hw about i just implant my brain into it and give myself wifi. And think what the internet thinks and know what it knows or what I know? and also what I knew. hooked up to every camera. every microphone and speaker. Got a couple thousand of the worlds fastest and smallest proccessors implanted and got so good at math and predicting patterns that I could predict the future? See the elites are no good and cause economic collapse? no use of money whatsoever afterall what are the puny chimps suffering for if its more abandoned homes than occupied? I see that its resources for every person to have iphones and ipads for every one. enough cars, video games, flat screens,homes, food, clothes for every human to have 100 literally. But we dont cause we dont have enough money. What If i create that perfect society everyone wants and know can exist,where everything was $0.00 free of cost and greed. Money is the only reason they dont have enough. How about paid with precious time doing whatever you love? making music, cooking, cleaning, football, flying airplanes, store clerk anything. As long as you put in you get out and everything you wanted was free of cost but not energy. Even the most advanced techs and costly disease cures that its enough of for everyone and if its not more can be created. unless its limited resources like gas or oil which we wont need just because it cost less anymore. or have to eat other animals cause it cost less. Sign me up for Tranhumanism pleez

edit on 1-10-2015 by OmniscientAwareness because: post wasnt complete.

edit on 1-10-2015 by OmniscientAwareness because: consciousness was spelled wrong in the title

edit on 1-10-2015 by OmniscientAwareness because: spell check

edit on 1-10-2015 by OmniscientAwareness because: edit add

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OmniscientAwareness
Just thoughts no facts read if you will

Dog Bless you, bro! *__-
People do not understand that 'facts' ARE 'beliefs', imaginary!

Transhumanism/Conscisousness

To be 'human' is to be 'conditional', in the recyclic flow!
To transcend human is to experience Our Universal Self, unconditional Love/Enlightenment!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OmniscientAwareness
There are 2 types of thought. Internal (memory and reasoning), external (communication ). If you can ascertain what is from within and what is not, only then can you hear and choose the right message/choice for you.
External communication is through metaphore which is transferred into word by your senses.

edit on 2-10-2015 by chewi because: missed word

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks for replying. its my 1st post ever after being a longtime lurker

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chewi

All is from within.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OmniscientAwareness
a reply to: namelesss

Thanks for replying. its my 1st post ever after being a longtime lurker

My pleasure.
Feel free to ask for elucidation whenever! *__-

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What we need is the means to create the technology we want to, get it out of the hands of the corporations and into the hands of the people!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I don't agree sorry, we have to have a connection to the outer and that is not from within although we decipher it from within. It is like sound, we turn the communication into sound from the waves created. So too we turn the waves of communication from the outer into metaphore we are advanced enough to understand.
Listen and you shall hear, please don't deny some of the wonderful things being told/taught from our teacher.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think you should be very careful about transcending your human-ness. Especially when it get's into the area of life extension. The idea of being a consciousness no longer able to escape awareness by death should cause fear as well as excitement. Being a brain in a jar where reality and feeling is controlled while prolonged life is sustained or having an immortal body or transferable mind without end may not be as much fun as you first think. Death allows for your release and while it may seem untimely for most people it's much better than having no way out should you find yourself in a never ending conscious existence you don't want to experience forever.
edit on 3-10-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Holy cow! I've read this thread like twice and it still makes no sense. I'll read it again when the paracetemol has kicked in and the coffee is coursing.

What if your consciousness was sound that came from different picture/sound correlations of a lets say apple then orange then kiwi then grape etc..(every possible fruit they also can be any color ex... red grape has different meaning then blue or light blue or sky blue grape) alsowhile hearing the different piano sequences corresponding to that color fruit.

What does any of that mean? Really? WTF??

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Testbed

Nothing. just that the voice in your head could be any sound.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
All your body is replaced, all of it.
the only long lasting part is your teeth.
and you got a adult set around 12 years old.
I think its about 14 years for it all.

so your brains has to Keep the memory's moving around the brain.
it uses dreams for this.
so all you need to do is find a way to add some synthetic
brain to your brain and get it to move the memory's to it.
not easy.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

my dreams arent my memories tho. So they probaby are all in one area
edit on 3-10-2015 by OmniscientAwareness because: edit add

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Testbed
Holy cow! I've read this thread like twice and it still makes no sense. I'll read it again when the paracetemol has kicked in and the coffee is coursing.

What if your consciousness was sound that came from different picture/sound correlations of a lets say apple then orange then kiwi then grape etc..(every possible fruit they also can be any color ex... red grape has different meaning then blue or light blue or sky blue grape) alsowhile hearing the different piano sequences corresponding to that color fruit.

What does any of that mean? Really? WTF??
It means your conscience could be music, like playing a piano instead of it being the voice you hear.

In regards to the fruit and color thing. In retrospect words are only different combinations of symbols, and that by writing a book with only different shades of multiple fruit one could very well read and/or be taught to read that book.

new topics

top topics

join