It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis Declares Christ the Son of LUCIFER 'who will never be defeated'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
@5:16
Since he says CHRIST IS YOUR SON why doesnt he refer to Deus (God in Latin) or some similar term?

For what the Bible does say about LUCIFER, perhaps see here: www.openbible.info...

The Vatican is the Den of Satan OMG!!!!!! And G-D is going to rip that place into little pieces, in the not so distant future. The Vatican says Jesus is the son of Lucifer. And that my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Unforgivable. That is almost exactly what the Pharisees said to Jesus Christ, and he replied that would never be forgiven.

Translation from CatholicForums:

Flammas eius

Flaming Lucifer

Lucifer matutínus invéniat:

Lucifer finds Mankind

ille, inquam, Lúcifer, qui nescit occásum Christus Fílius tuus, (!!!!)

I say: Oh Lucifer who will never be defeated, CHRIST IS YOUR SON!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Did he really say that?

I say: Oh Lucifer who will never be defeated, CHRIST IS YOUR SON!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Lucifer is the angel named after the bringer of light, which I guess can mean hope in even a fallen angel one day again prostrating to God almighty, but to say Lucifer is Christ's FATHER... wowsers!

www.openbible.info...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Lucifer gave you knowledge, progression, and room to evolve. The God's of the Old Testament courted ignorance, hate, fear, jealously, and ultimately death onto his creations, with similar life experiences to that of a child.

Would you kick your 5 year old child out of your home the very first time they made a mistake? One strike you're out?

Meditate on that.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Indeed, but 'LUCIFER, CHRIST IS YOUR SON' ???

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah
I took the trouble of looking this up.

It's an old Easter chant, the Exsultet.

The Latin of that section goes like this;

Orámus ergo te, Dómine,
ut céreus iste in honórem tui nóminis consecrátus,
ad noctis huius calíginem destruéndam,
indefíciens persevéret.
Et in odórem suavitátis accéptus,
supérnis lumináribus misceátur.

Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
ille, inquam, lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
Christus Fílius tuus,
qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit,
et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.

The translation goes like this;

Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honour of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

("Morning star" is what Jesus calls himself in Revelation. Christ your son IS the morning star. Not the son of the morning star)

As for the few remarks made by Francis himself in that video, the first five minutes, at least, were straightforward Christian teaching. The addition of multiple exclamation marks to the video did not take away from that.

I'm not a Catholic. I hold no brief for any pope.
But I do think criticisms should be justly based.

PS From my own rusty Latin, I can translate the crucial line more literally;
MATUTINUS (The one in the morning) LUCIFER (the light bringer) INVENIAT (may he find, subjunctive mood) EIUS (its) FLAMMAS (flames).
Nothing about finding mankind there.

edit on 1-10-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Isn't Lucifer more of a title than a name?
It means "shining one".

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Isn't Lucifer more of a title than a name?
It means "shining one".

Supposedly; but 'someone or specific dogma' demonized the name/concept.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yea, much like the Swastika was twisted into a symbol of domination.

We have so much to unlearn and relearn.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Luke, I am your father.

*insert long-dramatic scream here*

George Lucas knows what's uo.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The bible only mentions the name Lucifer once,

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the
nations! KJV, Isaiah 14:12

There are many "morning stars"

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? KJV, Job 38:7

Jesus refers to himself as the "BRIGHT" one of the morning stars,

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. KJV, Revelation 22:16

So...if "son of the morning" can be interpreted as "morning star"...then Jesus is the BRIGHT star (blue) and Lucifer must be the DARK star (red) in the group of morning stars.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yea, much like the Swastika was twisted into a symbol of domination.

We have so much to unlearn and relearn.

A Hindu symbol turned into something representing another thing so ugly and contrary to its original meaning. I wonder if that was the point, similar to Satanists turning the crucifix upside down as an active gesture to demonstrate their willful abomination of that faith/belief system it symbolizes.
edit on 1-10-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH
Morning Star is Venus rising (symbolized as renewal/birthed again a new day; as many cultures interpret that object) to be hope reprised.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The Pretender Francis is in Reality, the Reincarnation of Peter the Roman , the Anti-Pope . He is Also Not Argentinean, but of Italian Heritage . Look what is Happening in the Middle East , Israel will soon be on Center Stage for Armageddon , The Bibles Book of Revelation will become Real History Soon ................

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Morning Star is Venus rising (symbolized as renewal/birthed again a new day; as many cultures interpret that object) to be hope reprised.

But then, what are the "morning stars" referred to in Job 38:7 ?

What are the other morning stars there?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Pretender Francis is in Reality, the Reincarnation of Peter the Roman , the Anti-Pope . He is Also Not Argentinean, but of Italian Heritage . Look what is Happening in the Middle East , Israel will soon be on Center Stage for Armageddon , The Bibles Book of Revelation will become Real History Soon ................

Didn't Armageddon happen already?

I thought that was WWI and WWII, when the nation of Israel was attacked and 6,000,000 Jews exterminated. I know the people of Israel didn't have a fixed piece of "land" called Israel back then, but the bible has always referred to these people as a "nation" even when they are scattered among the nations. The nation of Israel already had its Armageddon. They survived, and a new Israel emerged, this time with a specific plot of land to call their own. Is there another Armageddon mentioned in the good book that is yet to come? I thought we're done with all the killings.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

" Is there another Armageddon mentioned in the good book that is yet to come? "

Yes , when Christ Returns . That has Not happened Yet..........

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

But then, what are the "morning stars" referred to in Job 38:7 ?

What are the other morning stars there?

I have many bibles; this one convenient is the RCC version: Job 38:7: My loins burn with inflammation and my whole body is diseased. Lets check another: King James version: Job 38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Seventh Day Adventists: Job38:7: When the morning stars joyfully cried out together and all the sons of God began shouting its applause? Two against one, Jesus wins (what is your take on the Roman Catholic version; as being so different than the others)?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well, if God created man, and Jesus and Satan -- aren't we all kind of like brothers or something?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, if God created man, and Jesus and Satan -- aren't we all kind of like brothers or something?

As I see it, God allowed for both Satan and Jesus to exist. We are all related (tolerated) as human co-conspirators; Gods own self realized aspect on this earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join