It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Indigo5

Do you think if he was the owners would delete his account and posts? .

Would they know who he even is?

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well Kick ass torrents seems to be deleting his stuff (I was looking at the account and it kept getting smaller). ATS might not, KAT has.

link   
a reply to: charolais

Opps....same state ...MY MISTAKE...I'll go and cut off a finger now.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

It sure does.
You are right on that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You can bet if he is it will come out as an attempt to demonise us lot on ats.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You can bet if he is it will come out as an attempt to demonise us lot on ats.

Well if the mods know they should tell us so we can all denounce him and prove the world he does not represent us.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: starfoxxx
www.cnn.com...

PRELIMINARY REPORTS OF 10 KILLED, 20 INJURED IN SHOOTING AT COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN OREGON, STATE POLICE SPOKESMAN SAYS.

Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

Another MASS school shooting this is a big one folks..

More news just coming in now
------------------------------------
UPDATE UP TO 15 DEAD
ktla.com...

At least 15 people were reportedly killed after an active shooter was spotted at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College.

Preliminary information indicated 10 people were killed and more than 20 were injured, Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate told CNN.

TV station KATU later reported 15 people were killed, according to state police.

Wow...that is a lot of people. What is it about schools that attracts these maniacs? I just don't get it. Are they THAT wrapped up in what is going on at school?

Messed up....RIP to all those souls.

Honestly, I believe it's because they are gun free zones. Those who would commit crimes, small ones, or the heinous like this person did, prefer little if any resistance.

I may remind that most schools I've come across are *gun-free zones*. I need say no more.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It is VERY probable he's been here and or god like productions. I base this on what? Look at his torrents he uploaded (page one is enough). kat.cr...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6
Possible drill or hoax.

youtu.be...

Did you actually watch the video you posted?

Some ladies son says "I think it's just a drill because I haven't heard anything" and sure enough tin-foilers buy into that as it being a possible drill or a hoax.

I work in a big hospital and I could fire off multiple guns on one side of the building and can guarantee 100% that people on the other side of the building would not hear it. Would that make it a hoax or a drill also?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: starfoxxx
www.cnn.com...

PRELIMINARY REPORTS OF 10 KILLED, 20 INJURED IN SHOOTING AT COMMUNITY COLLEGE IN OREGON, STATE POLICE SPOKESMAN SAYS.

Preliminary information indicates 10 people were killed and more than 20 others injured in a shooting at Oregon's Umpqua Community College on Thursday, said Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate.

The reports suggest that the shooter has been detained, he said.

Earlier, authorities told CNN they were responding to reports of an active shooter at the Roseburg college campus.

Another MASS school shooting this is a big one folks..

More news just coming in now
------------------------------------
UPDATE UP TO 15 DEAD
ktla.com...

At least 15 people were reportedly killed after an active shooter was spotted at Oregon’s Umpqua Community College.

Preliminary information indicated 10 people were killed and more than 20 were injured, Oregon State Police spokesman Bill Fugate told CNN.

TV station KATU later reported 15 people were killed, according to state police.

Wow...that is a lot of people. What is it about schools that attracts these maniacs? I just don't get it. Are they THAT wrapped up in what is going on at school?

Messed up....RIP to all those souls.

Honestly, I believe it's because they are gun free zones. Those who would commit crimes, small ones, or the heinous like this person did, prefer little if any resistance.

I may remind that most schools I've come across are *gun-free zones*. I need say no more.

You cant put guns everywhere.

Ok you arm teachers.

Then these nuts will shoot up hospitals or local malls.

More guns just masks the underlying issue the USA has.

You need to actually find out what is at the core of the USA mass shooting problem.

Other countrys in the world have guns but dont have this problem like Switzerland so why the US?

This is honestly something the US needs to start a very thorough investigation on.

edit on 2-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
If this guy was a member here on ATS...I would certainly want to know.
Perhaps the mods could simply tell us if he was NOT a member.
Their silence on that matter would speak volumes

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If he used a different email to sign up, how could they tell?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I thought we were told by the Mods that gun control was not to be discussed on this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: IAMTAT

If he used a different email to sign up, how could they tell?

True, but they would've been contacted by the FBI by now...since they're going through his computer.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I thought we were told by the Mods that gun control was not to be discussed on this thread.

When did I mention gun control?

I was talking about finding WHY there is mass shooting.

I find that relevant in a topic ABOUT A MASS SHOOTER.

Motive for these nutcases is to me a very relevant issue.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Just lookin' out for you, old chap.
Have at it.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Have at it.

Ok no worries.

That issue was not what I was referring to.

Unlike the anti/pro gun crowd im much more intrested finding out the why rather than the how.

We all know the how, guns.

But thats not the why.

There is something nasty lurking in the USA that causes this. Something about our human nature that needs exposeing. Not just for you Americans but incase such a thing finds its way elsewhere.

Infact il add i think it has spread just in a different way.

I wonder if the young angry men in the UK joining ISIS have any similarities to the young angry men shooting up US schools?
Both are about young men living comfortable western lifes styles abandoning that life, tnere friends and family to spread hatred and violence. There outward motives may be diffrent but the core mind set looks very similar.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Do you think if he was the owners would delete his account and posts? .

No...Last time they turned it over to the FBI for the evidence trail...If memory serves...and rightly so.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Have at it.

I wonder if the young angry men in the UK joining ISIS have any similarities to the young angry men shooting up US schools?
Both are about young men living comfortable western lifes styles abandoning that life, tnere friends and family to spread hatred and violence. There outward motives may be diffrent but the core mind set looks very similar.

I wonder if what you ask may be similar to how angry young men used to run off to join the French Foreign Legion.
Adventure, opportunity, fame and fortune, where they feel their own societies had let them down.

In the case of this shooter, perhaps he was also looking for fame in a very warped way.
edit on 2-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
ATTENTION

How about going back to discussing the shooting. This is not the first time that the staff has had to remind people. Starting now, posts will be removed and warnings handed out or worse.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join