It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but here is a supposed snapshot of the 4chan thread.

Wow, there are some real @holes out there even encouraging him to do it and joking about it.

4chan

As a society we really need to re analyse our priorities for this world.
edit on 011031America/ChicagoFri, 02 Oct 2015 00:01:09 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
I am going to bow out now because i do not want the far pro or far anti coming at me with their stupid aggressive posts.

The last difference between us and you is that if one of our celebrities jumped up on stage at an awards show and said he was going run for "president" would be laughed of the stage and told to sit down you halfwit. He would not be clapped or cheered or have millions and millions of fans. maybe reality and fantasy have combined and you no longer no what's real, who is real etc. Like some "bizarro" world.

and lastly....if nothing changed after sandy hook, then nothing will ever ever ever change there.

p.s....and this is said tongue in cheek...not even the poor cecil lions of this world are safe from you gun totting yankies.

May those killed today, and all the other shootings rest in peace.

Not sure who this was directed at but I'm Canadian lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What would everyone be debating about if he had used a bomb?

Access to bomb-making equipment ?

Exactly!! Limit fertilizer purchases, wait I think they already do that!!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

lol it was not directed at you. It was directed at no one in particular. Our countries are really quite similar from what i know.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So with cnn reporting that the killer singled out christians for killing how long until we get a christian lives matter movement?

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, but here is a supposed snapshot of the 4chan thread.

Wow, there are some real @holes out there even encouraging him to do it and joking about it.

4chan

Yes it was posted and those jerks on there tried to implicate Eggman -Toby something? I really hope the FBI arrests those kids for what they were doing on there. CNN has been saying all day they believe that anon post may have been from the real shooter but it has not been confirmed. If that post is unrelated then what went on there is taking internet bullying to a whole new level.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

lol it was not directed at you. It was directed at no one in particular. Our countries are really quite similar from what i know.

Yes we have better health care and keep our nutcases better medicated I guess, or monitored, or something...I don't know the answer!!

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Douglas County Sheriff said he will not name the shooter.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: MateoVeritas
a reply to: bellagirl

Do you really believe that stricter gun laws would have prevented this?

Who knows.

One thing is for certain though, our current laws didn't stop this from happening.

Quick response drones systems may help...

OMG can you imagine putting drones in the hands of American cops with a possible live shooter situation in a school full of kids?

Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence Drone Systems would be placed in areas where humans gather. The systems would consist of insect like to bird like to land animal like bots that can read human body temp and body language from ground to sky. So in a setting they would be unseen bugs or birds flying above the crowds or gathering humans. And when a human is detected giving off the threat programs they are swarmed (by miniature insect drones that can inject and INCAPACITATE) a threat to crowd.
The ground to sky system of insect- bird- squirrels bots would work as eyes body sensors hormone detectors of crowds and would quick respond to threats accordingly... A.A.A.I would keep facial image data of global threats and would home in if detected... like a net in the skies

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: MateoVeritas
a reply to: bellagirl

Do you really believe that stricter gun laws would have prevented this?

Who knows.

One thing is for certain though, our current laws didn't stop this from happening.

Quick response drones systems may help...

OMG can you imagine putting drones in the hands of American cops with a possible live shooter situation in a school full of kids?

Advanced Autonomous Artificial Intelligence Drone Systems would be placed in areas where humans gather. The systems would consist of insect like to bird like to land animal like bots that can read human body temp and body language from ground to sky. So in a setting they would be unseen bugs or birds flying above the crowds or gathering humans. And when a human is detected giving off the threat programs they are swarmed (by miniature insect drones that can inject and INCAPACITATE) a threat to crowd.
The ground to sky system of insect- bird- squirrels bots would work as eyes body sensors hormone detectors of crowds and would quick respond to threats accordingly... A.A.A.I would keep facial image data of global threats and would home in if detected... like a net in the skies

Ummm no thanks have they lost it?? Also why do they need to be like bugs? Do they really think that any calm rational person isn't going to freak out and give off " bad pheromones" when a swarm of poison injecting drones fly at them? I know, collateral damage right? Gods help us all.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6

twitter.com...

link isn't working, I'm guessing he named him then took down his twitter account? Smooth sheriff, real smooth.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6

twitter.com...

link isn't working, I'm guessing he named him then took down his twitter account? Smooth sheriff, real smooth.

Wow!!!!!!!!!! They hurried up snatched that down very quickly.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

They look like bugs to remain unseen and fit in as to not disturb the natural scenery. A.A.A.I is advanced so wouldn't just attack a non threat...
1-4 mosquito like drones almost invisible, no need to freak out.

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

They look like bugs to remain unseen and fit in as to not disturb the natural scenery. A.A.A.I is advanced so wouldn't just attack a non threat...
1-4 mosquito like drones almost invisible, no need to freak out.

Well in thinking about it more perhaps they would be a better alternative then human controlled drones and if that small I GUESS people might not freak out?...

CX

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It's 0639 here in UK, BBC Radio 4 just gave the shooters full name, said that the police were reluctant to announce it, that he was into an organized religion and that he had (and i might have the wrong word here) but i'm sure they said he had an affiliation with the shooter that shot the two people live on air the other day.

The radio feed then went dead, cut off in mid report.

I won't gice the guys name if tberes any doubt if it shoudl be given out yet.

CX.
edit on 2/10/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/15 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why doesn't this kind of thing happen in Canada? There are no concealed carry permissions or "rights" in Canada so the entire country is basically a "gun free zone" with the exception of law enforcement. So that argument for why it happens in US gun free areas is kind of silly.

I mean they have gun crime in Canada as well but nothing to this extent. And Canadians are allowed to own a wide variety of semi automatic handguns and rifles and, per capita, actually have a huge number of legally owned firearms. MInd you they have extremely strict licensing regulations that require extensive background checks, personal reference checks, an interview, mandatory firearms training, passing practical and written tests demonstrating proficiency of proper, safe use, knowledge of storage, transport laws, etc.

Wait...I think I just answered my own question.

edit on 2-10-2015 by DwayneUSA because: verbosity

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Humans would also be part of the Intelligence A.A.A.I system, to add.

(post by WP4YT removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwayneUSA
Why doesn't this kind of thing happen in Canada? There are no concealed carry permissions or "rights" in Canada so the entire country is basically a "gun free zone" with the exception of law enforcement. So that argument for why it happens in US gun free areas is kind of silly.

I mean they have gun crime in Canada as well but nothing to this extent. And Canadians are allowed to own a wide variety of semi automatic handguns and rifles and, per capita, actually have a huge number of legally owned firearms. MInd you they have extremely strict licensing regulations that require extensive background checks, personal reference checks, an interview, mandatory firearms training, passing practical and written tests demonstrating proficiency of proper, safe use, knowledge of storage, transport laws, etc.

Wait...I think I just answered my own question.

Perhaps Americans need to rethink our "right" for anyone to have easy access to weapons like this?

Your thoughts?

Simple. There are a lot more guns in America. These gun free zones will never work, unless you can convince Americans to give up their 350 million firearms. Or unless the government wants to rewrite the constitution, ban guns and spend trillions of dollars and many years going door to door and confiscating them.

What works in other countries will never work here.

Best thing to do here is fight fire with fire and encourage GOOD people to carry firearms with proper training.

The liberal view of banning guns will only lead to more death and killings, because only criminals will have guns. They would never have to worry about their targets defending themselves, and it would be like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Open season. But like I said, liberals love population control.
edit on 2-10-2015 by WP4YT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

4chan

Yeah, there's a support system that's aiding to these ill people similar to what has been acted out in the past by other mass killers. However, makes one wonder how many are agents(LULz-like) as well?

Believe I also seen from earlier-maybe not ATS(?) that these multiple "masked" IPs of the people were under investigation. If it's any of the above agents, heh, good luck with that.
edit on 2-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: investigation*

edit on 2-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join