It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

oh look another brown man being set up..... typical fishy shooting story... nothing ads up, we'll never know how it actually happened. probably designed to bring in gun control... probably FBI created and CIA enforced. probably total bull#. conversation over.

link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Good. Each new generation brings new hope.

Well, I'm off to play some violent video games and listen to my rock music in reverse now.

It's been interesting.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And......?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
FTP
edit on 10/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
Nothing about this guy makes any sense. It's almost like he's some kind of crazy amalgam.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He sounds like a f'd up angry S.O.B.,full of hatred.
If he killed only Christians and loved Nazi's...it means he hates Jews, as well.

He sounds like about 90 % of ats users if we go by your description. Full of hatred...MOST on here HATE their governments etc..hat eis hate

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I thought there was more than just he has 3 names. What does that mean how is it relevant?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Nothing about this guy makes any sense. It's almost like he's some kind of crazy amalgam.

I agree, my guess is he made stuff up to seem to be something he was not.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

It simply is an act of insanity, the question is what made this person go insane? my bet it would be some prescribed medication for depression, much the same as all the other mass shootings . We are all victims if this is the case. Will anything get done? I very much doubt, it Business models seem to have a lot of collateral damage these days.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: thesaneone

And......?

And what?

Why Do So Many Assassins Have Three Names?

Maybe because a majority of people have middle names?? Just a hunch.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
FTP
edit on 10/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Noinden

I dont mean to be rude but a lot of the pagans I know like that are racists from prison

link   
What anoys me about these lone shooter events is that nobody stands up tackles the sh!thead and breaks his neck, maybe I'm just more hotblooded than most but if anyone points a weapon at me with lethal intent I will do everything in my power to kill them first,even if it costs me my life.
I really don't understand how people can just sit back and watch their classmates get shot and do nothing about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Sorry I'm late, was just over catching up on the thread about the 15 bombings in china.

So where were we?

Oh yes, America is the only place that has crazy people killing others.

Very amusing...typical of an american.

The world hates you and your own people hate each other.....YOU as a COUNTRY cant police and win a damn war anywhere.. LOSE everything from VIETNAM to FIRST GULF WAR and NOW ISIS you cant even....and yet youre all so good at killing each other in schools and cinemas and such.

Awesome people!!

There was one man that was a killer, filled with hate, and a school full of kind mostly normal people that were not hurting anyone, just going about their daily business.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
His gmail comes back to a blog on kickass torrents...He has a couple Blog post on shootings including this quote

" but killing an officer that never did anything to you is not the answer. "

(warning site is hard to read on mobile devices"

Source

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

And......?

merovee.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I thought there was more than just he has 3 names. What does that mean how is it relevant?

It's just a "thing" in the conspiracy world. Just thought I'd throw it in.

Mentioned in the film 'Conspiracy Theory'.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

And what?

Barack Hussein Obama has 3 names too !!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And what?

Barack Hussein Obama has 3 names too !!

That doesn't make sense serial killers are suppose to have only 2 names according to the interwebs.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Even if they rook everyone's gun, they would be smuggled in for the criminals just lie all the drugs that are illegal and very easy to get just about anywhere. The only people that had guns besides police would be criminals and they would love that as they would not have to fear home invasion, robbery, etc. Then you would be crying you don't have any protection next.

The answer is not and never will be more gun control. If this students or teacher were armed, there would only be one or tow injuries or death and not so many. Our border is wide open to smuggling and any machine shop, bug or small (garage) could manufacture untraceable firearms. There are people today that do this. Gin control laws won't work.

The chief of police of Europol came out a month or two ago and claimed gun control doesn't work ans they are outgunned by the jihadis. They have trainees go out into the street and try to purchase an AK47 and most are able to complete this in 2 hours.

European Police Reveal Why Gun Control Is Failing ...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join