It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASS SHOOTING reported at Oregon college campus 15 dead atleast MANY MORE INJURED

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hethens are neopagans who concentrate on Northern European (so Germanic, Scandinavian, and Celtic) ways. They tend to be reconstructive in approach (based on known history) and concentrate on community over self.

I'm a neopagan Druid and Gaelic Reconstructive Heathen

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well after giving us blood
now

The Lane Blood Center is anticipating an emergency need for blood.

Link

if you are near there and can do it help out.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Sorry I'm late, was just over catching up on the thread about the 15 bombings in china.

So where were we?

Oh yes, America is the only place that has crazy people killing others.

Very amusing...typical of an american.

The world hates you and your own people hate each other.....YOU as a COUNTRY cant police and win a damn war anywhere.. LOSE everything from VIETNAM to FIRST GULF WAR and NOW ISIS you cant even....and yet youre all so good at killing each other in schools and cinemas and such.

Awesome people!!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

originally posted by: Jansy
a reply to: ketsuko

I work at a large private university...and you would not BELIEVE how many of our students petition to have "emotional support animals." And, because we are legally bound to, we have to grant their requests upon verifiable medical documentation.

These kids cannot handle any stress at all, they cannot handle failure because they've never been allowed to fail. They cannot handle competition because "competition is bad, it's demeaning, it's demoralizing...so everybody gets a sticker cuz they participated." These kids can't handle social rejection. They can't handle academic pressure. They have no inner resources. They don't understand consequences.

It's sad...the world is a tough place, and we don't prepare our kids to deal with it.

I would argue that this has been done on purpose. I firmly believe TPTB have been implementing socially engineered psychobabble to encourage the weakening of society generation, by generation. When the time comes they will be easier to control.

Pretty much this. There's no other answer that makes sense to me, really. That whole 4chan website reeks of controlled psy-op. Only an idiot would think that the government doesn't know exactly what's going on at websites like that and is not involved in some way.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
I'm a neopagan Druid and Gaelic Reconstructive Heathen

Wow. That sounds complicated.

Well, I can pretty much promise you that once the media gets a hold of this the "Christian Persecution" aspect of it will be promoted to no end and used to demonize whomever the "Dominionist Christian Sect" want to demonize with it. It will be used to point out Atheists, Muslims, Pagans, etc. just about everyone but their little group as evil and trying to rid the world of "Good Loving Christians".

I don't believe in prophesy, but that is one thing I think it's safe to predict.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Fox just announced the shooter as 26 year old chris Harper mercer

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I just noticed on his passions profile he has LA as his location not Oregon.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He sounds like a f'd up angry S.O.B.,full of hatred.
If he killed only Christians and loved Nazi's...it means he hates Jews, as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

I think our Canadian gun laws are just fine as they stand, judges need to apply proper sentencing to the bad guys who get caught violating them. There has been alot of shootings in B.C. lately, it's mostly an ethnic gang thing but it is getting out of hand..if any of these little turds gets caught just in possession it should be 10 yrs no parole..to start.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If he killed only Christians and loved Nazi's...it means he hates Jews, as well.

Where did he say he likes nazis??

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But But his user name is Iron Cross? He loves the IRA? They are highly religious, Irish and Roman Catholic -Christian...

A side note: I love the way CNN news anchors are now asking people they interview "Are you OK?" like the fire chief and various people they are interviewing. They must have seminars on "how to make news look more real" after all the disastrous reporting at recent previous shootings.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

IronCross also just sounds kinda cool and tough though. That alone is reason enough for him to use it. It's also a hard move to do on the Rings in you're in to that.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
One of his only two friends on MySpace is BIG on the ALLAH U AKBAR scene.
With friends like this....

my brave soldiers keep on fighting for the liberation of Palestine against Israel. f--- Israel. Kill the jews. jews are the only infidels

myspace.com...

myspace.com...

myspace.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Where did he say he likes nazis??
It was mentioned he had pictures of Nazi memorabilia...and his user name is 'Iron Cross'.

The Iron Cross was reintroduced as an award in the Wehrmacht in 1939 with a swastika added in the center by the Nazis for the duration of World War II.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Some predictions about the shooter, if my profile is correct:

He will have worn all black or black in combination with camoflage.

No clear motive will be discovered.

He will have been under mental health ‘treatment’ at some point before the shooting.

The suspect will have had contact with the military, if only to the extent of seeing a recruiter. And he will have had contact with the local police.

Extra guns and ammo will be found in the auto and at the home of the shooter.

Witnesses will say the shooter had a ‘blank’ or ‘vacant’ or ‘expressionless’ look on his face.

He will have been a fan of violent video games or role-playing games like “World of Warcraft.”

An emergency ‘drill’ will have been done at that location within the past couple of months.

The FBI and/or the BATF will take over the investigation.

Hate to say it but I bet you are bang on. I just knew it was not Eggman, there was too much presence. This Chris Mercer person seems unreal. A 26 year old in today's world on MySpace?? Really?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Man. There is no love for MySpace anymore is there???

How quick the online crowds turn on you. Poor MySpace. They are the new Yahoo!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Man. There is no love for MySpace anymore is there???

How quick the online crowds turn on you. Poor MySpace. They are the new Yahoo!

Yup they are so "yesterday".

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I look forward to when Facebook is the new MySpace!!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I look forward to when Facebook is the new MySpace!!

My kids say it already is!

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
FTP
edit on 10/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join